Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

1,394 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. Lucario15 // June 2, 2009 at 7:47 am // Reply

To BuBBa, if you want to get rid of the pokemon you have, just go to your PC and let them go. You don’t need a cheat for that.

2. Lucario15 // June 1, 2009 at 7:44 am // Reply

Thanks flyingblaziken, I wish more people would play by the rules….

3. is there a pokemon deleting cheat for action replay?

4. flyingblaziken // May 30, 2009 at 8:07 am // Reply

lucario15, good job! I haven’t seen that in a long time. it’s good to know that people still play by the rules.

5. CHIMCHAR DA BEST STARTER EVER!

6. Lucario15 // May 28, 2009 at 7:37 pm // Reply

I have every single pokemon from every game and their all level 100’s. It took a while but its worth it! ^_^

7. pokemonmaster1 // May 27, 2009 at 2:10 pm // Reply

I can mewtwo123… I have 5 level 100 swamperts, 4 level 100 charzards, Reggigigas, tortera level 77,Gartinia, Diagla and palkia

8. pokemonmaster1 // May 27, 2009 at 2:01 pm // Reply

You go to Mt. Coroment or whatever it’s called , and go to the top. then you catch palkia. When you go back to sunnyshore city you can enter.

9. I HAVE TORTERRA,EMPOLEON, INFERNAPE DARKRAI AND A LOT OF OTHER LV 100s. IALSO HAVE SOME JAPANESE POKEMON FROM WIFI.ALL NO CHEATS

10. holly88889 // May 25, 2009 at 9:22 pm // Reply

How Do you Get past the guy at the steps of sunnyshores route?
    IT IS MAKING ME REALLY NUTS! pls help me Love,Holly88889

11. mewtwo123 // May 25, 2009 at 1:04 pm // Reply

I have a level 100 kyogre, level 79 palkia level 70 dialga level 71 mewtwo level 70 charizard and a level 100 entei. I bet none of you can beat my awesome pokemon

12. Pearl Rock // May 25, 2009 at 5:31 am // Reply

It still doesnt tell me how to passed that man on route 222 i need more to know

13. Lucario15 // May 11, 2009 at 6:27 pm // Reply

To LegendHaunter, You go to an event or get cheat codes. He is for Shaymin, Darkrai. etc.

14. how do u gt in the hose / inn in celestic town?

15. LegendHaunter // May 9, 2009 at 8:19 pm // Reply

what do you do to see the green wearing man at the poke-mart?!

16. flyingblaziken // May 7, 2009 at 6:39 pm // Reply

The Membership Card event is over but there might be another one over Wifi.

17. BlAsTMasTer // May 2, 2009 at 12:37 am // Reply

How to get some event that will give away the Membership Card

18. shildon the rock head 1573 // May 1, 2009 at 2:12 pm // Reply

you get sthreng by going to lost tower with ghost pokemon then go to the top and it will be there

19. pokemon master // April 29, 2009 at 1:03 pm // Reply

to Anonymous: to get Darkri you need the action replay code and device.

20. To Pokemon Platinum, he evolves about lv.30

21. To pikachu333,
    If you tell me your team and their levels on leaf green I can give you suggestions on how to beat your rival (the champion).

22. Salamence101 // April 28, 2009 at 8:01 am // Reply

To Pokemon Platnium,
    He evolves at lv 30.

23. pokemon platinum // April 26, 2009 at 2:21 pm // Reply

i need help, who ever has pokemon diamond, pearl or platinum. I went under ground and got a fossil. it was a cranidose.. WHAT LEVEL DOES HE EVOLVE

24. gameboy 50, after you get the badges, you have to fight the elite four! and they are pretty hard! I have beat the elite four twice! once on pearl, once on dimond! I have also got to the champion on leaf green!

25. You can ask me ANY question in the game! I know the WHOLE game like the back of my hand. Ask away.

26. flyingblaziken // April 25, 2009 at 8:15 am // Reply

WHAAAAT??? I NEED THAT SECRET KEY NOW! Thx Salamence101.

27. to pokemon master: how do u get darkri

28. To Infernape100,
    Arceus has the higher max deffense.

29. pokemon master // April 23, 2009 at 7:14 pm // Reply

ask me any question about the game and i will answer it or try to answer it.

30. Infernape100 // April 23, 2009 at 2:26 pm // Reply

Congratulations froggy16 he is the winner of the pokemon trivia and Arceus is the pokemon of the week!!!!!!! Next pokemon trivia Who has a higher defense stat. Arceus or Giratina? Good Luck

31. To Salamence101,
    Can you please rate tnt’s team on the pokemon diamond page, I would really appreciate it. I hope you are still coming to this website…

32. Salamence101 // April 23, 2009 at 1:39 pm // Reply

To Infernape100,
    The secret key is an item that unlocks a door in the very top left corner in the eterna galactic headquarters (first floor). This door leads into a room where there are several different appliances. If you have a rotom on your team, then you can change it’s form by pressing a on an appliance. Go to the official pokemon website to find out more. (You will need to activate your mystery gift option to get it in the first place).

Buneary-Loppuny is a friendship evolution.

33. i have 999 master,and ultra balls

34. Azelf, Uxie, and Mespirt will come back if you run away

35. Action Replays are cheat codes for DS.

36. To Infernape100,
    Arceus is the answer to your trivia question.

37. I vote for Palkia because if they are at the same stats
    Palkia knows earth power and Dilgia. Salimance what is the
    key and how do you get it.

38. Infernape100 // April 21, 2009 at 1:53 pm // Reply

to Salamence101: What is a Secret key?

39. Infernape100 // April 21, 2009 at 1:51 pm // Reply

Hey guys i have a weird thing i need to tell you. i had action replay [my friend let me borrow it] I got the Errr… excuse me my friend had a code for 999 rare candies and i used it on my buneary and it didnt evolve until it was at level 51!!!! i wanted it to evolve but it wouldnt evolve. that is my story

40. Gameboy 50 // April 20, 2009 at 4:23 pm // Reply

I own this game, so I already know how the game goes, but I need only need four more badges, then I have completed the entire game!!!

41. pikachu333 // April 20, 2009 at 1:54 pm // Reply

please tell me what a action replay is! I’ve heard of it from my friend nick, but other than that, I’m clueless!

42. Salamence101 // April 20, 2009 at 9:15 am // Reply

To Platnium Players,
    The Secret key is now available over nintendo wifi and at toys r us stores. I highly reccomend geting a nintendo wifi usb connector so that you can recieve this item.

43. Salamence101 // April 20, 2009 at 9:12 am // Reply

I Just got the secret key with my nintendo wifi usb connector this morning.

44. Burmy’s are found on trees. Thats 2 votes for Palkia [Including me and SKITTY99] and 0 for Dialga!

45. chimchar and sonic fan // April 20, 2009 at 3:39 am // Reply

who is palkia

46. i think the best starter is chimchar.i beat the elite4 with my lv 89 palkia lv 72 infernape lv 79 luxray lv82 gyrridos lv 91 garchomp.

47. Infernape100 // April 19, 2009 at 2:40 pm // Reply

All right this is where the rocks are. In eterna forest the rock is… you know what it is hard to give a walkthrough so i guess youll have to find out yourself. Anyway… POKEMON TRIVIA TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unscramble the letters to find out the pokemon
    rcusae Good luck

48. Infernape100 // April 19, 2009 at 2:35 pm // Reply

I know how to make your Eevee evolve into Glaceon and Leafeon. Here it is. There are rocks in Eterna forest and route 216 or 217. If you want Glaceon go to the rock in route 216 or 217. If you want Leafeon go to the rock in Eterna Forest. If you dont know where those rock are look on the next comment.

49. LUCARIO15/I THINK PALKIA CAN BEAT DIALGA

50. 99grezky 99 // April 18, 2009 at 12:37 pm // Reply

i have all the starter pokemon i have turtwig lv 1 piplup lv 1 and chimchar lv 1 i got a phany for a piplup egg i have a babby ryhorn his name is fluffy i have a leafeon jolteon espeon vaporeon almost umbreon glaceon and not a evee i have two torteras and 1 empoleon im getting a casform for a pichu that knows volt tackle i got my 2d tortera for a metogroth iv beat the pokemon league 24 times im trading my freind atogepi that knows metronome i have a garchomp lv 100! chek out my pokemon heatrean lv 88 garchomp100 tortera lv 100 empoleon lv 50 phany lv 21 monferno lv 25 and others are azelf uxie palkia rotom ampharous linonne and finaly ditto! and i traded my girantina away for a printplup i have 599 pokeballs i can only get one more master ball in my game and i dont know how many rare candy i have a pokemon pearl game by 99 grezky99

1 22 23 24 25 26 27