Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

25 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. Terminator // April 23, 2008 at 1:25 pm // Reply

TO next time u think ur perfect,

by the way whats the AR code?

2. Terminator // April 23, 2008 at 1:16 pm // Reply

TO next time u thin your perfect try walking on water,

I love ur screen name. and yes I know what u mean

3. terminator // April 23, 2008 at 1:13 pm // Reply

pockemon is the best games ever

4. Terminator // April 23, 2008 at 1:12 pm // Reply

to bob,

talk to Jasmine then beat the gym than talk to her again she should give u somthing.

5. how do you get waterfall

6. Umbreon freak // April 22, 2008 at 6:05 pm // Reply

Thank you to everyone who particapated in my poll! The winner is….Umbreon!

Umbreon is now declared THE MOST POPULAR Eevee evolution!

Thank you again!

And just remember that if anyone needs help with something on their Pokemon game ask me and I will try to help you. Don’t be disapointed if I can’t anwser your question because I do not know everything about these games.

7. Salamence101 // April 22, 2008 at 5:12 pm // Reply

EVERYONE LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!

There has been a recent vote that will be taken into consideration.

DIALGA AND PALKIA ARE TIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both have thirteen votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more vote will be counted from now on though.

8. unbeatable493 // April 21, 2008 at 7:26 pm // Reply

what lv is your arceus?

p.s i don’t want to trade for your arceus anyway.i have 7

9. Salamence101 // April 21, 2008 at 3:45 pm // Reply

EVERYONE LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARKRAI EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!

They will be giving out the darkrai events at ToysR us stores from May 31st to June 1st. I do not know if they will give out darkrai or Members cards.

10. Salamence101 // April 21, 2008 at 12:19 pm // Reply

EVERYONE THIS IS THE END OF THE PALKIA AND DIALGA POPULARITY POLL!!

THE WINNER IS

PALKIA!!!!!!!

Even so, DIALGA deserves to be mentioned here because he only lost by ONE VOTE.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN MY POLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Salamence101 // April 21, 2008 at 11:56 am // Reply

lugia,

I Have a Salamence/50/ and a Garchomp/48/.

I can easily make the salamence level 100 though.

12. Next time u think your perfect try walking on water... // April 20, 2008 at 5:32 pm // Reply

hehe i used my AR and got a shiny-maxed out Cresslia…with the most powerful moves also…….

P.S. i heart T.W.!!!!

13. does anyone have a salamence or a garchomp lvl100

14. to 516-sacramit i have a lugia lvl 100 il trade for a salamence lvl100 or a garchomp lvl 100

15. i have a shiny arceus ill trade for a garchomp

16. to get the sunnyshore gym leader to go back to hes gym go to the lhitehouse and go in hel there

17. to evolve riolu it needs to be happy during the day

18. Umbreon freak // April 19, 2008 at 9:04 pm // Reply

Thank you all who particapated in my poll! Umbreon was the winner. The next poll will be for the most popular Eevee evolution. Everyone can vote again for this next poll and your choises are:

Umbreon

Jolteon

Everybody probably knows the rule, but I will say it again.

NO VOTING TWICE!!

Send your vote to Umbreon freak on the “DIAMOND” page.

Thank you for your participation.

19. ShallowSouL // April 18, 2008 at 5:48 pm // Reply

Ok…… but what about every other pokemon i have…..every other pokemon i have r lvl.100 and i have a shiny lvl 111 Jrachi.It knows 6 moves as you can tell it’s not legit….hehe…i got it off of action replay….im a cheater……ohhh yeah i’ll go teach my Palkia and Diagla both the move Draco Meteor…(good idea)…

20. Terminator // April 17, 2008 at 9:46 pm // Reply

To vick,

Go through MT. Cornet and past route 216 hang a right and u’ll find ur self In the one and only Snowpoint CIty. ( the place is really disappointing)

21. Some random guy // April 17, 2008 at 4:02 pm // Reply

i vote for… Palkia

22. ShallwSouL, i could EASILY beat your Palkia. My Palkia has such a strong Draco Meteor it can beat almost any pokemon in one hit! Plus I have more lv. 100 backup pokemon if my Palkia faints.

23. ho do you get to snowpoint city

24. Umbreon freak // April 17, 2008 at 2:58 pm // Reply

LOOK HERE!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!

Thank you all who particapated in my poll! Jolteon was the winner. We are only half way done and soon I will have enough information to find out which is the most popular Eevee evolution.

Every one will have the chance to vote again but this time It will be for the last four:

Umbreon

Leafeon

Espeon

Vaporeon

As you already know send your vote to “Umbreon freak” on the “Diamond” page.

AND I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN EVEN IF YOU ARE SICK OF IT. IF YOU TRY TO VOTE TWICE YOUR VOTE WILL BE DISQUIFIED!

This poll will end on April 19 at 5:00 p.m.

After this I will count up the votes from all of them and the two who have the most votes will go head to head. The winner of that will be declared the winner and the most popular Eevee evolution.

Thank you for particapating!

25. Umbreon freak // April 17, 2008 at 9:29 am // Reply

My poll is ending soon to see which is the most popular Eevee evolution out of the ones I have picked. Every thing is tied up so if I do not get any more votes I will have to vote myself. So pick your favorite out of these if you have not voted yet.

Jolteon

Glaceon

Flareon

Only pick one! My poll is ending in about 2 1/2 hours so vote now.

When you have picked, send your vote to Umbreon freak on the “Diamond” page.

Remember only one vote per person. Vote twice and your vote will be taken out. I am wrighting down the nick names of the people who vote, so don’t vote twice…or I will know!

Thank you for particapating!