Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

51 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. Salamence101 // August 24, 2009 at 8:26 am // Reply

To CRAZY FOR ARCEUS,
    If you are talking about their raw stats, Regigigas’ is higher (its base attack is 160, dialga’s is 110). If you factor in regigigas’ slow start ability, dialga’s attack is higher. Also if either of them is holding a life orb or choice band, could alter the equasion.

2. Salamence101 // August 24, 2009 at 8:16 am // Reply

To wolf,
    I had the same problem, simply go into the contest hall, talk to your mom, once she gives you the tuxedo, you will be able to pas those guys talking about eggs.

3. How do I get Palkia?

4. i cant get past harthome help!

5. hi i just got pearl can you give me any tips?

6. Bobtheduck89 // August 11, 2009 at 5:05 pm // Reply

To CRAZYFORARCEUS the attack stats are determined by random encoding that determines the IVs and stats. There is also encoding that determines whether a pokemon will be a shiny, if it’s holding an item, everything! Also, are the Dialga or Regigas holding a stat-boosting item? And anybody looking for help from a master ask me. I know everything in the world about pokemon! : )

7. Sorry Salamence101, Pikachu15 is me. Accidental, I’m Pikachu15 on Mystery Dubgeon Forums. 😀

8. i know how to get drakia without mystey event

9. fat man jr. // August 7, 2009 at 9:38 pm // Reply

in the old chatuea the old man will shake my hand and grab me and rip me in half and take my pokemon

10. Salamence101 // August 3, 2009 at 8:29 am // Reply

To Pikachu15, Lucario15, and flyingblazekin,
    I also agree, they take no skill. i just hate cheating devices like action replays, codebreakers, etc…

11. To Hacker, I don’t like that team mainly because you have wonder Guard Pokemon, which take no skill to use whatsoever.

12. CRAZY FOR ARCEUS // July 30, 2009 at 3:33 pm // Reply

Hi guys Im back. I dont remember the last i posted a comment. so uhhhh… Lets do some pokemon trivia. Who has the highest attack stat Regigas lv.70 or Dialga lv 70?
    u have 5 days to answer Bye

13. Salamence101 // July 30, 2009 at 8:09 am // Reply

To tj752,
    To get to sunnyshore city, you must catch dialga/palkia, at mount coronet.

14. To tj752, You can get the key to the lady’s sweet by obtaining it in front of the regastration building, and I mean directly in front of it. Hope that helps! 😀

To flyingblaziken, I totally agree with you about the wonder guard hacks. I do not like them at all. 😀

15. flyingblaziken // July 26, 2009 at 1:36 pm // Reply

Hacker, I don’t like that team because hacked Wonder Guarders take absolutely no skill or thinking to use.

16. how do you git the key 2 the sweet in sunnyshore city.

17. To lugia lover, It is impossible to get your pokemon up to a LV 200.

To Chopper, Lugia is who I vote for.

18. my team:
    Regigigas (max stats) wonder guard 100
    Mew (max stats) wonder guard 100
    Bagon (max stats) wonder guard 100
    Sabeleye wonder guard 100
    Spiritomb wonder guard 100
    Chansey 100

19. deoxysrocks // July 23, 2009 at 2:36 pm // Reply

for platinum, does anyone know to get the orb that lets giratina stay origin form? (answer on platinum please)

20. lugia lover // July 21, 2009 at 11:09 pm // Reply

I want the deoxsis (how did you get it to lvl 200?)

21. POOLLLL! Whats your faverite?Lugia or Ho-oh.Ends July 25th.Answer on FireRed

22. flyingblaziken // July 21, 2009 at 7:35 am // Reply

BugCatcher, no Bug Type can learn Surf of Fly. Except if you have a Bug Type Arceus.

23. Hey Lucario15 I have a Gyarados that is128 and I got a Dialga and I got a Kabutops

24. flyingblaziken // July 20, 2009 at 12:46 pm // Reply

collector, that team has some serious Ground weaknesses. But all you need to do is teach the Magnezone Magnet rise and make sure the Bronzong’s ability is Levitate.

25. BugCatcher // July 20, 2009 at 11:17 am // Reply

sorry for all 3 (4 if u count this one)of my writings but there is a reason why im bug catcher bugs are better than i used to think the can poison,paralyze,sleep,and i dont no what else, and they evoulve sooner.

26. BugCatcher // July 20, 2009 at 11:14 am // Reply

My team if the 2 questions are yes will be

Wormadam
    Mothim
    Kricketune
    Skorupi
    Surfing Bug
    Flying Bug

27. BugCatcher // July 20, 2009 at 11:12 am // Reply

heres what my team will be(unless my 2 questions are yes)

Snorlax for surfing
    Ambipom
    Skorupi
    Wormadam or Mothim
    Kricketune
    Chatot

28. BugCatcher // July 20, 2009 at 11:08 am // Reply

Im just a bug catcher 4 now no my party isnt all bugs i have 2 questions
    1:Can a bug pokemon learn hm02 fly?
    2:Is there any bug that can learn surf?

29. I have a question. are koffing and weezing cousins of grimer and muk?

30. imma a good battler. i use artificial pokemon.

Rotom 100
    Electrode 100
    Magnezone 100
    Porygon-Z 100
    Bronzong 100
    Regigigas 100

31. Remember, if you need Expert Help, ask me any questions you have on this game and I’ll be glad to help! 😀

32. one more thing i dont use anythining more rare than magmortar and Rhyperior so no legendaries

33. if you need help,I beat the game and caught every pokemon.

34. To cameldude, thank you for the complement and yes, you can use the Dark Ball to catch them easily and make sure you have pokemon who know Mean Look.:D
    To pb+j, C.

35. vote!

if you prefer piplup comment p.
    if you prefer chimchar comment c.
    if you prefer turtwig comment t.

36. flyingblaziken // June 27, 2009 at 11:29 am // Reply

to salamence101, it was 19 I think.

37. Salamence101 // June 26, 2009 at 2:14 pm // Reply

To Flyingblazekin,
    In the wifi battle tower, which room (1-50) did you go into. (I want to see if i can find it)

38. flyingblaziken // June 25, 2009 at 6:58 am // Reply

cameldude, here’s what you can do. Get a Crobat, teach it Mean Look, level it up high, then fight Mespirit and use Mean Look. That way it can’t escape.

39. Lucario15, you are amazing! iz there anyway to have easier catching efficientcy without a master ball? I know of the button pressing, “gotcha” stuff, b ut it never works, also, when you’r going after mesprit or cresselia, bring a wobbufet in the front of your party. itz ability, shadow tag, keepsit in place to battle. just remember to use destiny bond wisely (aktualy, don’t use it at all) and block doeznt work (they are too fast, so you can’t even land extremespeed on them)

40. flyingblaziken // June 19, 2009 at 8:20 am // Reply

salamence101, that was weird…. Your Porygon-Z is almost like mine. If you want to check my team out search for Tyranitar, Milotic, and Porygon-Z on Vs. Recorder Wifi Mode. But my battles aren’t very exciting…. My best one is where my Porygon-Z went up against a Gallade in the Battle Hall. When I get my wifi back I’ll put up this great battle against Darach.

41. To parukia554433, First of all, its Palkia. Second, To get to spear pillar, fly to hearthome city. From there go west until you hit Mt. Coronet. work your way up in side the mountain. Required items: surf, rock smash, strength, rock climb, the badges to use these, lots of ultra & timer balls, plenty of ethers, elexirs, hyper potions, & your strongest six and at least one of your Pokemon has to learn the required HM moves. You must have beat the galactic HQ building in order to continue up Mt. Coronet and your at Spear Pillar! Hope I could Help! 😀

42. Salamence101 // June 16, 2009 at 9:20 am // Reply

To Flyingblazekin and lucario 15,
    This is my wifi battle tower stragety. Leafeon baton passes a swords dance or two to a choice scarfed gallade that will proceed to sweep the opponents team with either Close combat, Psycho cut, Night slash, or ice punch (for those annoying dragons). Leafeon can fight back to with swords danced leaf blades or returns and takes physical hits like nothing. The last resort pokemon i have is a porygon-Z that can use hyper beam. Porygon’s adaptability ability gives him a double stab boosting hyper beams power to a massive 300! Add a pinch of choice specs and Ev training, porygon-Z’s hyper beam WILL OHKO EVERY POKEMON THAT DOSEN”T RESIST IT AND SOME THAT DO. And for those that do, he has the Boltbeam combo. Plz rate.

43. parukia554433 // June 13, 2009 at 9:31 pm // Reply

how do u get 2 spear pillar or stone pillar 2 get parukia

44. flyingblaziken // June 12, 2009 at 6:45 am // Reply

lucario15, same here.

45. Lucario15 // June 9, 2009 at 8:11 pm // Reply

Yeah, your right flyingblaziken. I already made it to Rank 10 and it takes forever. LOL, I fought the same Gyarados’s! I also EV trained my Pokemon. Nice taliking to you! 😀 😀 😀

46. flyingblaziken // June 8, 2009 at 1:53 pm // Reply

To lucario15, But you still have to try your best anyway, right? And I took out Rank 1 wifi Battle Tower. It took a while but I ev trained my team and they swept the floor with those Volt Tackling shiny Gyaradoses and those 1HKOing Shuckles.

47. Lucario15 // June 4, 2009 at 9:21 pm // Reply

To flyingblaziken, same here! I saw shinies everywhere and moves pokemon shoudn’t have.

48. lucarrio15

i think piplup is!

*__^

49. flyingblaziken // June 2, 2009 at 4:51 pm // Reply

To Lucario15: I know, right? I mean, have you seen Rank 1 Battle Tower on Wifi? Shinies everywhere, and wild movesets. I’ve even seen a Typhlosion with Hydro Cannon and Shadow Force.

50. Lucario15 // June 2, 2009 at 7:48 am // Reply

Which starter Pokemon do you think is best?
    ChimChar