Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

25 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. legendary freak // May 1, 2008 at 3:04 pm // Reply

Arecus23 where do you get the Azure Flute?Thank you!!!

2. legendary freak // May 1, 2008 at 2:58 pm // Reply

Hay Arecus23 where is the Azure Flute?Oshea I found out that you can get Deoxys through a event.Please write back as soon as possible.

3. legendary freak // May 1, 2008 at 2:52 pm // Reply

Hay obivous 22 whos poll are you writing about?

4. Salamence101 // May 1, 2008 at 2:45 pm // Reply

To Pikachu,

I just wanted to make sure you saw comment 614.

5. obvious 22 // April 30, 2008 at 6:27 pm // Reply

i say mewtwo!

6. mewtwo rules // April 30, 2008 at 6:26 pm // Reply

im having a poll on legendary pokemon the selected are: jirachi mewtwo mew rayqauza groudon kyogre deoxys rotom palkia shaymin and dialga hope you vote!

7. Terminator // April 30, 2008 at 1:03 pm // Reply

TO pikachu

WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Terminator // April 30, 2008 at 1:02 pm // Reply

yo legendary freak u forgot the legendary bird pokemon in red and fireredversions and

the legendary dogs, Lugi and HO-OH on crystal version. MY fave Sucine.

9. Dear legendary freak,

OBVIOS ANSWER…ARECEUS IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Dear R,

U need to get the Azure Flute, go to spear pillar, and it will ask if u want to blow the flute and say yes. Then, a lot of stairs will appear, go up, and catch Arceus.

11. MY fave leagndry is Mewtwo

12. Salamence101 // April 29, 2008 at 9:25 am // Reply

To, Pikachu,

Personaly, I LOVE THIS GAME! I got mine for $35. So $20 is a great deal! If i were you i would get it. I would be happy to give you any advice about it too.

13. legendary freak // April 28, 2008 at 7:34 pm // Reply

Dear o,shea the only way to get Deoxys is to get it from a game boy game [unless you have a action replay like me but I dont know how to get Deoxys or shiny pokemon well I do know there is a code for getting shiny pokemon but I dont have the code.Oh that reminds me To: everybody that has a action replay WHAT IS THE CODE FOR SHINY POKEMON?

14. To salmance 101

I trust you more than anyone else. I am thinking of buying this game. I found one for 20 dollars. Is it worth it?

Your biggest fan

pikachu

15. legendary freak // April 28, 2008 at 4:29 pm // Reply

Dear Salemence101 I shall let you vote for Lugia other people you can vote for Lugia and Ho-oh,and Celibi.Please enjoy my poll!

Have a nice day,legendary freak.

16. Salamence101 // April 28, 2008 at 8:44 am // Reply

to ledgendary freak,

What about Lugia or Ho-Oh???? Lugia is my favorite.

17. legendary freak // April 27, 2008 at 6:57 pm // Reply

Heres a little secret.Ok lets say I had a girl garchomp and a boy abonashow = a baby gible!To learn more about this go to gamestop and buy the pokemon all 482+8 pokemon and post story guide for only $20.00!Oh almost forgot the pokemon have to be at the day-care and another thing the pokemon have tobe in the same egg-group,get the egg from the old man outside the day-care.

18. legendary freak // April 27, 2008 at 5:57 pm // Reply

Im having a contest.The contest is to tell which legendary is the best.please give me your answer by next week.you can choose from latias latios kyogre groudon rayquaza jirachi deoxys [normal form] deoxys [attack form] deoxys [defense form] deoxys [speed form] rotom uxie mesperit azelf dilga palkia heatran regigigas giratina cresselia phione manaphy mew mewtwo darkai areacus. this contest will last 3 weeks.Thank You!!!

19. how do you get deoxys?

20. scorpion999 // April 25, 2008 at 4:19 pm // Reply

to lugia:do you have any other good pokemon? i’ll trade you later when I have more good pokemon. the ones I have right now are ones that I don’t wanna trade them. i’ll tell you later which other good pokemon I have,and when to trade on the GTS.

21. Umbreon freak // April 25, 2008 at 8:32 am // Reply

LOOK HERE!!!!LOOK HERE!!!LOOK HERE!!!

The “membership pass” is only obtainable if you go to a Nintindo event or get a cheating device. DARKRIA’S NINTENDO EVENT TICKET WILL BE AT ANY TOYS R’ US IN AMERICA ON MAY 31 AND JUNE 1. THAT GIVES EVERONE TWO DAYS. ONCE THIS HAPPENS IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. THAT MEANS, GET IT OR LOSE IT. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. THIS EVENT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.

To get to Darkrai read carfully because this is sort of complicated. Once you obtain the “Membership Pass”, you can go into a in a Motel in Canalave city which was previously locked. Go there for a nights sleep and Darkrai will desturb you in the middle of the “night”. When you wake up there will be a diary which has Darkria’s location. Go to a sailor at the bottom of the city and he will take you there. You can now go and battle Darkrai.

Hope this helps everyone!

Umbreon freak

22. thats ok salamence-101 i can wait for as long as you want

23. who wants a shiney arceus im giving him away at the gts

24. Salamence101 // April 24, 2008 at 8:44 am // Reply

To lugia,

Well… Uh… I would love to trade you the salamence but there is one slight difficulty.

I’m not in a nintendo wifi hotspot and i don’t have a usb connector, so, i can’t use the GTS. Sorry.

P.S. I might get a usb connector soon though.

25. thanks 590-salamence101 and what do you whant for the salamence or the garchomp