Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

25 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. i think non one can beat me I have 11 pokemon level 100

2. CrazyLugias Girl68 // May 12, 2008 at 8:54 pm // Reply

Anyone but me going to the Darkrai event coming up?? I am….also if anybody is going….i am trading all of my Ho-oh and Jirachi’s…..for any pokemon if you need them……i have finally seen every pokemon….

Also i LOVE my Manaphy that i got from the last event it’s sooo cute and so is Phione.though….

(Broken and Beautiful) =)

3. To legendary freak,

Terminator is right, this poll is not going to work and is not going to be conclusive anyway with 5 votes. Do it by type, for a week each, on all of the forums (you can copy and paste), then narrow it down to the final few, then you can declare a winner.

4. Salamence101 // May 12, 2008 at 2:36 pm // Reply

To ledgendary freak,

I don’t know if this would count but i know someone that had Venasaur as his favorite.

(i have already voted for salamence)

5. I keep hearing this talk about polls so I came up with one:

Lucario or Deoxys…

Which is cooler?

Vote for Lucario :)

OR

Vote for Deoxys :)

You choose!!

6. legendary freak // May 11, 2008 at 2:09 pm // Reply

Ok guys heres the deal I wiil let you right on the Dimondv page and the Pearl page.NO VOTING TWICE!I’ll be closing it up Saturday this week PLEASE I NEED MORE VOTES!

7. legendary freak // May 11, 2008 at 10:42 am // Reply

I NEED MORE VOTES!I KNOW WHO RIGHTS HERE AND ON THE DIMOND PAGE SO NO VOTING TWICE!!!YOU CAN PUT YOUR VOTES ON THE DIMOND PAGE ALSO YOU KNOW?!

8. legendary freak // May 11, 2008 at 10:37 am // Reply

To:Terminator well the reason I am not doing that is because it would take longer to count all the votes.Ok look heres the deal you can vote on the Dimond page and the Pearl page.I’ll be closing it up tonight so hurry I need more votes,PLEASE VOTE I NEED MORE VOTES!EVERYONE NO VOTING TWICE I ONLY HAVE 4 VOTES I NEED MORE,PLEASE!

9. CrazyLugias Girl68 // May 11, 2008 at 8:51 am // Reply

Actually….you can’t get dive on pokemon d/p but manaphy and some other pokemon can learn it though…..also…..i have every legendary but right now my national pokedex number is….457 yipppppeeeee!!!! almost there…..

10. Terminator // May 9, 2008 at 3:45 pm // Reply

TO legendary freak,

U should post the contest on all the forum pages thats what Salamence 101 and Umbreon Freak did.

11. legendary freak // May 8, 2008 at 5:42 pm // Reply

I need more votes or Im going to have to vote myself.I will be waiting for more votes if do not more votes I”ll end up dissapointed.Anyway you can get more PokeMon on Pearl than on Dimond but you might want a friend with Dimond to help you.In my book there is just 1 rule and that rule is GONNA CATCH EM ALL!!!

12. Terminator // May 8, 2008 at 3:00 pm // Reply

TO POKEFREAK,

I’m pretty sure u can rule out anybody voting 4 Magikarp.

13. froggy15 // May 7, 2008 at 3:32 pm // Reply

To POKEFREAK,

Nidoking is my favorite, maybe you should do your poll by types instead.

14. Terminator // May 7, 2008 at 1:29 pm // Reply

Um… I think ur reffering to sapphire or emrald or ruby. because dive iz not in Diamond or pearl.

15. Terminator // May 7, 2008 at 1:27 pm // Reply

TO 1,

Use an Action Replay.

16. Salamence101 // May 7, 2008 at 8:54 am // Reply

To dialka,

Getting a red gyrados would be very hard. You would have to encounter a shiny gyrados. There is a 1 out of 8192 of encoutering one.

P.S. If i am correct about your nickname, i believe it is spelled “Dialga”.

17. I want a Master ball 999 Master ball

18. Terminator // May 6, 2008 at 4:58 pm // Reply

TO pokefreak,

Typholosion,

but there iz about 493 pkemn hope u kno them all.

19. Anonymous // May 5, 2008 at 12:21 pm // Reply

i have good pokemon

20. pplz is anywone now how to get red gyrados on pokemon diamond

21. pokeboy51 // May 4, 2008 at 9:57 am // Reply

how do you get waterfall and dive ?!

22. Salamence101 // May 3, 2008 at 4:05 pm // Reply

Pikachu,

If you like pokemon games,

You won’t be dissapointed!

PEARL ROCKS!!!!

23. Salamence101 // May 3, 2008 at 4:04 pm // Reply

POKEFREAK,

Mine is in my nickname.

24. To salmence101

im gonna buy it then

25. POKEFREAK // May 2, 2008 at 4:22 pm // Reply

To everyone.

I am having a vote for your favorite pokemon. Mine is Spiritomb.

1 24 25 26 27 28 54