Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

1,394 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. hi man my name is DUDE // September 26, 2012 at 2:51 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU FIND THE 6TH GYM LEADER

2. DarkStriker // August 23, 2012 at 1:56 pm // Reply

how do you get to Darkri

3. Where do you find Giritina?

• DarkStriker // August 23, 2012 at 2:01 pm // Reply

You find Giritina on the right side of the route with the guy who is trying to dig a tunnel also he asks about the unknown (pokemon)!

4. i beat all 8 gym leaders,
    3 of the elite four,
    palkia , infernape, and luxray are my best pokemon

5. Cyrus = Epicness

6. Charmander // March 6, 2011 at 11:24 am // Reply

I want to get Black or White. Which one should I get?

• It all depends on what you want to get. If you know a friend with, say, black, you could get white and trade pokemon with him. I personally got white.

7. Poll who is your favorite pokemon

A blastoise
    B infernape
    C dragonite

D ditto. My favorite is ditto. Transform can get you moves too

• Blastoise is my favorite out of the choices given.
      My ACTUAL favorites are Smeargle, Gengar and Flygon.

Curse you, Wi-fi!!!

• SuperDuper // July 29, 2011 at 10:56 am // Reply

C, but i do like my Jumpluff
      I dont care if it has low attack it has high Sp. attack

8. there’s another event!

Ash’s Pikachu
    Starting January 30

This Pikachu’s based off of Pikachu in the movie Zoroark:Master of Illusion

9. To all those who have troble making their Pichu evolve, make them win LOTS of battles. Using their really powerful moves. On the Poketech on the Freind Checker app tap pichu and big hearts will come out of it its true it worked on my grotle.P.S. WHAT LEVEL DOES STYARLY EVOLVE INTO STARLAVIA MINE HASENT EVOLVED YET AND ITS ON LV.25!!!!!?????!!!!! help!!!!!

10. EVENT: there are 3 events going on starting on January 3rd at Gamestop. The dates and Pokemon are here!

Shiny Raikou: January 3rd-9th
    Shiny Entei: January 17th-23rd
    Shiny Suicune: January 31st-February 6th

These Pokemon are not shiny, but know moves they can’t normaly know and can give you a chance to unlock Zoroark in Black and White.

11. xrceslevelX1234 // December 17, 2010 at 4:51 pm // Reply

You have to catch a Palika in the cave next to snow point city to get to sunny shore …p.s you catch palkia in the foggy place in the cave.

12. how do u get to lake valor

• i know you have to go to canclave city, beat the gym leader and then go to the library and you will figure out the fest soon. trust me i got a national pokedex, 989 master balls, and 999 rare candys! I AM ON FIRE!! (not literaly thankfully)

• IAMAWESOME // January 8, 2011 at 9:59 am //

how did u get all those master balls and if u use a rare candy on a lv.100 will it be a level x

13. PIKACHU

14. who is my rival that i have to beat a 1000 times to unlock hoenn region

• You cant get hoenn region here P.S. i cant get to the girl in snowpoint city i got all the snow balls exept the 2 snowballs in front of her

15. Halaswisscheese // July 8, 2010 at 1:39 pm // Reply

where can i find a thunderstone

16. striker70000 // July 6, 2010 at 3:38 pm // Reply

pickachu

17. Q:who is the strongest Articuno,Zapidos, or Moltres?

18. i have a gost pokemon on my map i catch it, it dissapears
    from my party.

19. lugialord4 // May 19, 2010 at 6:53 pm // Reply

does anyone know any tips for catching moltres in soul silver?

20. Dragon1358 // May 16, 2010 at 6:42 pm // Reply

Platinum beat E4 then go talk tothe elder of celestic town go to spear pillar talk to the blue portal then go back in the cave and out again talk to the pink portal

21. charizard king // May 2, 2010 at 1:31 pm // Reply

anyone no how to get a rainbow feather on pokemon fire red

22. cbvfbdcbvb // April 19, 2010 at 4:03 pm // Reply

how do you get to route 224?

• Go back through V. Road, one guy is gone, go into that cave, and when you exit, you’re in 224. ( You have a new partner!)

23. How do you get the national pokedex

24. Salamence101 // April 1, 2010 at 11:45 am // Reply

Hey froggy, i’m not sure if i’ll keep coming back here as often as i used to. Everything is slow and people ususally don’t even come back for the answers to questions… and… i’m kinda burned out of pokemon…
    I’ll still come on every now and then, but… you get the point. ;)

• It’s fine, it is kind of slowing down anyway, I just do this to help people, I have been “burned out” on pokemon for 5 years lol

25. how do you get the 5th gym leader back

26. How do you ask the game guru a question?

27. Wheres arceas i have an a.r btt dont know where to get it

28. pokemon master // February 7, 2010 at 8:09 am // Reply

I beat pearl a long time ago when I was 6 years old LOL!!!!!!!!!

29. New Poll! New Poll!