Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

25 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. how do you get to the gym leader at heart home city?

2. Nobodys Perfect22 // May 21, 2008 at 3:47 pm // Reply

Thanks and CONGRATS.Have you obtained a lot of pokemon to?

TO Terminater…

3. Lucario101 // May 21, 2008 at 2:01 pm // Reply

Salamence101 What are The Other 2

4. Terminator // May 21, 2008 at 12:51 pm // Reply

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention my levl 100 Umbreon and espeon. i got alot of lv 100’s

But i have about 160 hours on this game.

5. Terminator // May 20, 2008 at 4:22 pm // Reply

TO nobody’s perfect,

good job! i’m almost done. nice nickname to.

6. Salamence101 // May 20, 2008 at 3:42 pm // Reply

To Lucario101,

Nice infernape, But you need a water type, i would recommend gyrados because it is very powerful, in fact it is one of the three most powerful not ledgendary water types in existance.

7. Salamence101 // May 20, 2008 at 12:08 pm // Reply

TO terminator,

My lugia is also lv100 and so is my umbreon, Blazekin, Walrein, Aggron, Mightyena, Swellow and soon my gameshark is going to make a new lv100 manetric for me as well as make my tyrantar that level.

8. Nobodys Perfect no matter what22 // May 19, 2008 at 8:10 pm // Reply

I have finally seen every pokemon…and have every legend…….Im also going 2 the event coming up…..May 31st

9. Lucario101 // May 19, 2008 at 4:09 pm // Reply

Thanks Salemence101 My Friend is giving me a lv.89 Infernape. I have lv.60 Pidgeot.

P.S. is it spelled like that Pidgeot

10. Lucario101 // May 19, 2008 at 2:08 pm // Reply

To Salemence101: Good something to look forward to

11. Lucario101 // May 19, 2008 at 2:06 pm // Reply

My Electivire is lv.80

12. Terminator // May 18, 2008 at 8:38 pm // Reply

TO salamence 101,

My Blastoise 100 could dose ur HO oh and my Lucario iz 100.

13. legendary freak // May 17, 2008 at 12:25 pm // Reply

Ok I’ll start voting off poke’mon for my poll.Anyway I’m going to make every poke’mon Ihave and there is tonight!!!please post this!

14. how do u get master ball

and weres the last gym

15. legendary freak // May 16, 2008 at 5:25 pm // Reply

All right ok I’ll vote off poke’mon,I’ll give you another 2 weeks!Anway today I’m going to make all all and every single poke’mon lv.100!!!

16. Salamence101 // May 16, 2008 at 8:39 am // Reply

To Lucario101,

Well, Those pokemon are good but like most people on these forums we have high level pokemon. My lucario is Lv 66 and My lv 100 Ho-Oh could Toast the electrivire.

(yes it is legit i transferred it from emerald and i only used a gameshark to get it)

P.S. Nice pokemon though, Just work on Lucario a little

17. Lucario101 // May 15, 2008 at 7:16 am // Reply

I’ve got a lv. 40 Lucario ,him and my lv.79 electivire will beat you up

18. you cant beat me most of my pokemon are lvl 100

19. vote for staraptor empoleon entei cresselia

20. bunraptor // May 14, 2008 at 5:51 pm // Reply

VOTE for staraptor Empoleon entei charizard or cresselia

21. Terminator // May 14, 2008 at 1:09 pm // Reply

TO legendary freak,

Okay ur not going to get that many votes then.

22. Terminator // May 14, 2008 at 1:07 pm // Reply

TO sauske

Sorry to dampen ur spirits but i have Arodyactly, Girantina, Heatran, Arceus, Darkai,

Dialga, Pialkia, Charizard,blazkien,Mew, Mewtwo,Typholosion,Sucine,Entie,RIako,

all the legendary birds, HO OH , And Lugia Lvel 100.

BY the way I also have about 150 hours of playing.

23. Salamence101 // May 14, 2008 at 9:04 am // Reply

To sauske,

Arceus is unobtainable in pearl without action replay.

24. does anyone know how to get arceus in pokemon pearl

25. i have deoxys,celebi,entei,palkia,lugia,kyogre,toterra,charizard,lucario,sceptile,and blazican level 100.