Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

25 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. It,s AWSEOME!

2. i went 2 the library at cannelave and read a horrifying myth. someone plz tell me wat pokemon there talkn about thnx

3. flyingblaziken // February 27, 2009 at 6:20 pm // Reply

pokemonlover100, i will answer all your questions in order. If past Lv.60, yes. Ar is probably out of stock at the moment. GTS is Wi-Fi, you have to go to the main menu, select wifi settings and follow the instructions. I’m gettting Platinum when it’s released.

4. I’m back! You can get Glid

5. pokemonlover100 // February 25, 2009 at 4:21 pm // Reply

because i did not play 4 monthes,so i cant remember

6. pokemonlover100 // February 25, 2009 at 4:20 pm // Reply

I have a few questions,my pokemon will be these.Ok,Garadose,palkia,Lucario(or riolu if it doesnt evolve),Drifblim,Infersnape,Luxray.can they beat the Gyms easily and the Elite 4 and the champion?I have looked 4 action replayes at wal mart and no one near have them.Do u guys no where?! more,How do i get global trading thing,and if its Wi-Fi,How do i get that?Oh and r any1 of u getting pokomon platinum?I have beaten the game 11 times already these r the only questions i nd answered.Than i can help everyone.

7. I need help finding Munchlax I need to know exactly how to get it?
    Which tree? Which route? How many amounts of Honey?
    Please I will Check back later. I thank you masters of Pokemon.

8. Squirtle Lover // February 25, 2009 at 9:09 am // Reply

Pikachu rules,you get surf by doing a special delivery.You get defog by going into the great marsh in pastoria. There is a girl right when you go in. Talk to her and you get defog.

9. palkia lv.x is good

10. pickachu rules // February 24, 2009 at 9:32 am // Reply

how do u get surf and defog in pokemon diamond and pearl?

11. flyingblaziken // February 23, 2009 at 6:09 pm // Reply

zach, use your bike on high gear to get to Stark Mountain.

12. tell me every cheatcode you know

13. never mind I just got it but can anyone tell me how to get palkia easier

14. flyingblaziken // February 22, 2009 at 12:38 pm // Reply

Rock Climb is in the route before Lake Acuity with all the snow. You kinda have to search for it.

15. how do you get to stark mountian because when your at route 227 theres those ramps traping it

16. Um, Cleffable… It’s called Spiritomb. Well, anyway thatt’s right… or you could use Action Replay and steal HER Spiritomb.

17. can someone tell me how to get the HM Rock climb?

18. FreakShow says: // February 17, 2009 at 9:38 pm // Reply

if you want to now how to get a phinion is by putting a ditto and a manaphy in the dakiar and you will get a egg and it will hatch into a phinion

19. How do get spiritbomb? Do i talk underground 32 times next to that old tower thing?

20. flyingblaziken // February 15, 2009 at 7:20 am // Reply

mudkip, Focus Sash is a Battle Tower Prize that costs 48 BP.

21. Salamence101 // February 14, 2009 at 3:55 pm // Reply

Hey i just downloaded shaymin from toys r us.!!

22. how to get Focus Snash in the pokemon pearl

23. flyingblaziken // February 13, 2009 at 5:59 pm // Reply

tman, you wasted your Masterball. I caught Palkia with a Poke Ball. You should have saved your Masterball for Mespirit or Cresselia.

24. i have shamin and charzard and i need help with action replay i deleted pokmon pearl and i hoooked it up but says please connect your pc via usb to receive up dates help me plaese

25. I know how to do most of the game I”ll start from palkia first to catch palkia use your master ball I know you might not want to do it but theres other cheats to get other master balls. next professer Roman and dawn will apear and roman will say something then go all the pass where you battled palkia and you go down the stairs and their will be an item that powers up dragon and water type moves that is made for palkia then you can get passed the guy to get to sunshore city well i”ll tell more tommorrow!!!!!

1 40 41 42 43 44 54