Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

1,394 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. CrazyLugias Girl68 // January 18, 2008 at 8:13 pm // Reply

I just traded a croconaw for this dudes celebi, he must have really wanted one XP XP XP

2. CrazyLugias Girl68 // January 18, 2008 at 8:11 pm // Reply

I already have like two of those i could just trade u, one of them is holdng a flame plate. Thier both at level 100 XD XD XD XD XD!!!!!

3. cool – action replay or trade over wi-fi

4. how do you catch arces

5. crazy lugia’s girl68 – Your team’s alright, i guess, but there’s too many legendaries. They’re rarer, but not stronger. Sorry, I just don’t like battling with legendaries.

my party, none of them are 100 yet, but they will be soon –

Luxray

Rapidash

Alakazam

Kingdra

Gengar

Lucario

and I like breeding, so they have really good moves.

6. eeveeforever101 // January 16, 2008 at 9:49 pm // Reply

yea im on heres my pokemon team

Metagross lvl 100

Crobat lvl 100

Octillery lvl 100

Exploud lvl 100

Alteria lvl 100

Venasaur lvl 100

7. CrazyLugias Girl68 // January 16, 2008 at 8:41 pm // Reply

Sorry about ,that so what did u think of my team?????

8. Crazy Lugia’s girl68

It is my nickname, so I guess I’ll answer this one if no one’s answered yet. No, there is no pokemon named Pokerus. You’re right, it’s only a virus. However, ‘Dylan’ might have just created a pokemon hack named Pokerus.

and I’m not sure what renji and ichigo have to do with pokemon pearl, but urahara kisuke owns them any day… XD

9. pokemon genius // January 16, 2008 at 5:03 pm // Reply

pokerus isnt a pokemon, its a thing your pokemon get.

10. CrazyLugias Girl68 // January 15, 2008 at 11:00 pm // Reply

HOW DO U GET THE POKEMON POKERUS?????!!!!!!!!! THATS THE ONLY POKEMON I NEED MY FRIEND DYLAN SAID THERES A POKEMON CALLED POKERUS, IVE ONLY HEARD OF THE VIRUS IS IT TRUE????

1 40 41 42 43 44 133