Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

25 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. To falkin14 and helpme806, I just went to the GTS in Jubilife city.

2. to helpme806, I am not answering the question on pg. 21 as i cant find it. to find a munchlax, put honey on a tree (any honey tree) later, go back to it and if it is shaking talk to it. u will go into a battle with a pokemon and it is 1% of being a munchlax (yah, i kno itz rare)

3. to get apom u can send it over from your safier or rube

4. Thanks Coolman! If you don’t have Gliscor, I can tell you how to get one! First, get a Gligar from the Gameboy advance [GBA] Pokemon games or I think you can get it somewhere in Diamond and Pearl. Then, if you have a Razor Fang, give it to Gligar and level him up! There you have it! A cool, strong Gliscor to help you in battles! Glad I could help! [P.S. If you don’t have a Razor Fang, go to the huge shop building near the Battle tower and buy one. Bye!]

5. lucario15 thats cool

6. to mystry trainer thats great to now

7. arceus1000 to trade online totrade is to get WiFi on Wii then connet it to the DS there you go.

8. please answer my question on Page 21.
    I really need help.

9. I have a LV.100 shiny red Gayaridos from my Emerald version.

10. Mystery Trainer // March 8, 2009 at 6:37 pm // Reply

I have also beaten FireRed 5 times, and Emerald & Ruby once. oh ya and Explorers of Darkness 1 time.

11. Mystery Trainer // March 8, 2009 at 6:33 pm // Reply

And YES i do have an AR and i build my own pokemon with Pokesav, but beat the game first,do all that you can possable do before you cheat.

12. flyingblaziken // March 8, 2009 at 12:08 pm // Reply

arceus1000, read the book that came with the game.

13. were is cytheriea’s house? p.s. i have palkia and dialga

14. arceus1000 // March 6, 2009 at 8:37 pm // Reply

how do i trade online?

15. monkey boy // March 6, 2009 at 12:12 pm // Reply

i have only barowed the pearl game but they talk about a red Gyridos.

16. To Anonymon, You can just use the cheats to go behind the Pokemon League and go straight up from there. Its the easiest way!

17. Wht u do 2 gt 2 shaymin, is quite simple, u buy a action replay & simply walk on the water by the battle tower u can then easily battle it & capture it

18. i need help to route 224

19. legendry master // March 3, 2009 at 4:10 pm // Reply

how do i catch shamin

20. I’m going to get Platinum on the 22nd. It is going to be so cool!

21. Infernape100 // March 2, 2009 at 4:17 pm // Reply

I JUST WANNA TRAIN WITH MY POKEMON SO I CAN BEAT THE 3RD GYM LEADER AND DO NOT SAY I AM WEAK BECAUSE I HAVENT GOT MY 3RD BADGE. I JUST RESTARTED MY GAME. I LOVE POKEMON PEARL.

22. pokemonlover100 // March 2, 2009 at 11:30 am // Reply

Legendary Freak,sure im getting mine 22nd of this month.

23. To ine, you get to Sunny Shore city by going to the top of mt. Corenet and fight Palkia or Dialga [ depending on what game you have] and fight team Galactic.

24. i need help going to sunnyshore

25. legendary freak // March 1, 2009 at 3:23 pm // Reply

dear poke’monlover100 for those poke’mon it depends what level they are.and for an action replay chech at gamespot.buy an nintindo wi fi at wal mart then hook it up to your computer (i’d know because i have one.) p.s. i’m getting poke’mon platnium THIS WEEK!hey when i do get it want 2 battle?

1 41 42 43 44 45 54