Pokemon Pearl

To get to Sunnyshore City, I visit all the lakes but the guy that stays near the steps is still there. Please help.

Games Guru: You know, I had the same problem. I found that once I finished the side quests, the guy just went away. Are you sure you finished with Lake Valor?

What attacks and what pokeballs do you use to catch Garitina?

Games Guru: Having never gone after one myself, I had to do some research on this one. From what I can find, you are going to need a Pokemon with Defog and preferably a dark type Pokemon. The experts seem to think you should take timer balls, dusk balls and ultra balls for this battle.

How do you get to Sunnyshore City?

Games Guru: Take Route 222, just east of Valor Lakefront. After you beat Palkia, the

way should be open.

How do you get to the last town, past the man on the steps who tells you the town is having a blackout? Thank you.

Games Guru: The blackout guy leaves on his own once you complete a number of side quests. Have you visited any lakes to help Professor Rowan?

25 Comments on Pokemon Pearl

1. Salamence101 // April 6, 2009 at 1:40 pm // Reply

To Lucario 15,
    I thought that at first it thought that too. after the diamond dust in snowpoint city on january 12th, legendarys you failed to catch are re-battleable.

2. To Tc-14, Sadly, No, Uxie and Azelf will not come back after they fainted.

3. To Helpme806, You can get Munchlax on almost any tree. You can also look on your Pokedex. [If it is on your Pokedex.]

4. Salamence101 // April 2, 2009 at 7:59 am // Reply

To Infernape100,
    If you used an action replay, 6/30
    If you didn’t, 27/30

I don’t like it when people use legendarys and the pokemon like loppunny and azumarill aren’t very powerful. What i hate the most though is when people cheat.

5. Please tell me what tree you found munchlax on in
    Pokemon Pearl, because I think it will show on the same tree.

6. To ???annonamis???, you do not need the national dex for that cheat.

7. I faited uxie and azelf well they come back

8. Giritina-fan-989 // March 31, 2009 at 5:51 pm // Reply

All right, I am trying to catch Azelf and Uxie, but they keep fainting! Help!

9. To ???annonamis???, No, you do not need the National Dex to get that cheat.

10. ???annonamis??? // March 30, 2009 at 6:59 pm // Reply

do u need the natonal dex for the 999 master ball cheat

11. To lai, to get Aipom, it is usually on trees so use honey on the trees to get it. Gligar is recieved through the GBA Versions like Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire. Lastly, Corpish is recieved by fishing with the Super Rod or the Good Rod in Celestic Town.

12. The red means there is some sort of special condition. In this case it means that you must use the honey trees (the yellow trees you slather with honey)

13. Infernape100 // March 30, 2009 at 2:40 pm // Reply

Rate the team you see below
    Empoleon Lv.100
    Palkia Lv.100
    Lopunny Lv.100
    Staraptor Lv.100
    Azumarill Lv.100
    Rapidash Lv.100
    No one has rated my team yet so rate it as high as 30 rating points

14. PLEASE I NEED ANSWERS ASAP

15. i am looking 4 aipom my pokedex says almost every where but it is red y an wat does that mean? also where do u gligar? 1 more thing corphish on the pokedex said it is located in celestic town but i can not find where it is in celestic town . does anyone know where it is in celestic town?

16. i have a lv 100 infernape ,lv70 giratina,lv81 lucario ,lv100 celebi ,lv50 deoxys ,lv51 zapdos ,2 azelf , 2 charizards , 3 venusaurs ,2 blastoise, a jolteon ,a vaporeon , 3 lv100 chinglings, and19 unown

17. where do i get a usb connecter?

18. can u get arceus on this game? If you can where and how do you get there?

19. On what trees did you find your Munchlax on? Because I think that
    a pokemon always appear on the same tree

20. how do i beat the second gym with a level 28 prinplup actually on platnum

21. how do i beat the second gym with a level 28 prinplup on planum?

22. To get a shaymin skyform getpokemon platnium and transfershaymin fromplatinum to pearl. Then go to floroma to andlook for a girl that gives you a gracia flower and use it onshaymin.It works!!

23. Thank you lucario15

24. lostnconfused21 // March 24, 2009 at 4:45 pm // Reply

where i get HM 7 rock slide!!!!!!!!

25. Thank you for answering my question Falkin14. This really helps and your right it is
    really rare.