Luigi’s Mansion

How do I beat the baby on area 1? After Lydia. PS. I rocked the horse and then what after he comes out? Help me, all-knowing Games Guru!!!

Games Guru: During the fight, you’ll see a ball on the floor. Use the vacuum on it. Aim at the baby. Release the R trigger. The ball will hit the baby, who’s none too thrilled. Now, he’ll get smaller. As Luigi, you take him to his crib. That’s all there is to it.

47 Comments on Luigi’s Mansion

1. mike reader guy man // August 15, 2011 at 12:26 pm // Reply

2. what happens after you beat the hidden mansion?

3. video game man // June 26, 2011 at 11:21 am // Reply

i beat it like 8 times (its so easy)

4. How do you beat the ghost in the rocking chair??

5. I have this game for Gamecube (and beat it) but in the art gallery in the old man’s lab (the man who gave you the vaccum cleaner)I see on the map there is a corridor leading to a ladder behind the door he’s standing in front of. Is there any way into this corridor?

• The guy that gives you the vacuum is named Professor E. Gadd P.S. Professor E. Gadd is in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time P.P.S. They’re making a Luigi’s Mansion 2 coming soon to the 3DS!

• cloudcakes30 // August 2, 2011 at 7:48 pm // Reply

• wait WHAT?!? SERIOUSLY?!? really tell me if your kidding and i dont even have a 3DS or even a DS

• Oh, but it’s true. It’s calles Luigi’s Mansion: dark Moon. I saw it in Nintendo Power.

6. star wars #1 fan // March 30, 2011 at 1:24 pm // Reply

what is this game about?

7. fluffy bunnies go wild // February 28, 2011 at 5:42 pm // Reply

this game is awesome!!!

8. This game is cool but I can’t past the knight ghootses.How do I souch them up!?!?!?!

9. i hate this game

10. tony the tiger // February 2, 2011 at 6:15 pm // Reply

It’s great!

11. supermariofan // February 1, 2011 at 8:57 am // Reply

I love it after you beat once there’s another mode I don’t know it’s optional my brother did it the second time I did the first.

12. please who knows where pedro is please im crying becus i cant find him?😦

13. TRENTONrocks // January 31, 2011 at 2:43 pm // Reply

IS IT COOL😀 i wanna know

14. guru he is a copyer

15. to kill the baby use your vacuim to suck up the beach balls and then shoot them at the baby it,s that easy!

• you use your vacuum, suck up the beach balls, then shoot them at him. He shoud take you to a “giant crib”. Dodge the rocking horses and suck up the giant beach balls (trust me if you do this right it will work). Shoot them at him until he “dies”. P.S. there is a gaint life restoring heart in his dresser (you can come back to this at any point in the game).

16. What about me

17. that game coool

18. this game is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

19. I cant beat bowser.

20. Find 100 red boos.

21. green is mean // January 22, 2011 at 3:52 pm // Reply

it is the best game in the world

22. Percy Jackson // January 22, 2011 at 7:09 am // Reply

I say if there are Golden Globe awards for video games I would give this one a big award!!!!!!!!

23. i would love love love to play this game

24. fusion cheese // January 21, 2011 at 5:43 pm // Reply

that game is so easy i beat like 78 times

25. is this a good game??????????