Luigi’s Mansion

How do I beat the baby on area 1? After Lydia. PS. I rocked the horse and then what after he comes out? Help me, all-knowing Games Guru!!!

Games Guru: During the fight, you’ll see a ball on the floor. Use the vacuum on it. Aim at the baby. Release the R trigger. The ball will hit the baby, who’s none too thrilled. Now, he’ll get smaller. As Luigi, you take him to his crib. That’s all there is to it.

70 Comments on Luigi’s Mansion

1. i can not get pastthe observatory?!?! please help!!

2. michaelangelo // August 15, 2013 at 11:12 am // Reply

on luigis mansion dark moon where is that boo on haunted towers level 2

3. I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. zane from twilight // July 3, 2013 at 9:14 am // Reply

hey do you guys know how to beat the heavens on twilight princess i am at the part were you have to hit a switch with your hookshot but its not long enouhg its were you first enter well can you help game guru

5. The old man is also mentioned in Super Mario Sunshine.

6. I HAVE A 3DS! AND HAVE ABOUT 10 GAMES,ONE OF THEM IS KID ICARUS UPRISING

7. I MUST HAVE LUIGI’S MANSION DARK MOON!!!!!!

8. My sister pre-ordered luigi’s mansion dark moon.

9. has anyone got to the part where you beat the huge boo on the balcony and found the key to the power supply on the bf

• I deafeted the game and discovered a secret room
      Go to the buttlers room and pull out your gameboy horror
      Go to the corner to the right of the doorp and zoom on the mousehole

• yeah,I have it but…I beat the game and the years passed and I forgot again,at least I’ve got a better rank and the ghost are harder.

10. super mario fan 64 // August 23, 2012 at 2:28 pm // Reply

is it for the wii

11. yeerk slug // March 31, 2012 at 3:25 pm // Reply

Never checked the mansion. What does it look like anyway?

Ps. I’ve played this game at Sebastian’s house the hidden mansion is CREEPY especially the talking pictures :0

12. this game also gives me the creeps I was about to beat it when it got a big scrach uhg!!!!

13. HELP! I’m being chased by ghosts(and the living sled)HELP ME!!!!!!

14. Man, I heard about this. Even though I don’t have it, rumor has it its haunted…

15. in paper mario and the thousand year door i finshd pit of 100 trails awesome NO

16. It is a really good game. I just beat it. p.s Go to the gallery when you beat the game, Its all filled up and awesome!

17. Some random guy // August 23, 2011 at 8:49 am // Reply

That game gives me the creeps

18. mike reader guy man // August 15, 2011 at 12:26 pm // Reply

19. what happens after you beat the hidden mansion?

20. video game man // June 26, 2011 at 11:21 am // Reply

i beat it like 8 times (its so easy)

21. How do you beat the ghost in the rocking chair??

22. I have this game for Gamecube (and beat it) but in the art gallery in the old man’s lab (the man who gave you the vaccum cleaner)I see on the map there is a corridor leading to a ladder behind the door he’s standing in front of. Is there any way into this corridor?

• The guy that gives you the vacuum is named Professor E. Gadd P.S. Professor E. Gadd is in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time P.P.S. They’re making a Luigi’s Mansion 2 coming soon to the 3DS!

• cloudcakes30 // August 2, 2011 at 7:48 pm // Reply

• wait WHAT?!? SERIOUSLY?!? really tell me if your kidding and i dont even have a 3DS or even a DS

• Oh, but it’s true. It’s calles Luigi’s Mansion: dark Moon. I saw it in Nintendo Power.

23. star wars #1 fan // March 30, 2011 at 1:24 pm // Reply

what is this game about?

24. fluffy bunnies go wild // February 28, 2011 at 5:42 pm // Reply

this game is awesome!!!

25. This game is cool but I can’t past the knight ghootses.How do I souch them up!?!?!?!

26. i hate this game

27. tony the tiger // February 2, 2011 at 6:15 pm // Reply

It’s great!

28. supermariofan // February 1, 2011 at 8:57 am // Reply

I love it after you beat once there’s another mode I don’t know it’s optional my brother did it the second time I did the first.

29. please who knows where pedro is please im crying becus i cant find him? :(

30. TRENTONrocks // January 31, 2011 at 2:43 pm // Reply

IS IT COOL :D i wanna know

31. guru he is a copyer

32. to kill the baby use your vacuim to suck up the beach balls and then shoot them at the baby it,s that easy!

• you use your vacuum, suck up the beach balls, then shoot them at him. He shoud take you to a “giant crib”. Dodge the rocking horses and suck up the giant beach balls (trust me if you do this right it will work). Shoot them at him until he “dies”. P.S. there is a gaint life restoring heart in his dresser (you can come back to this at any point in the game).

33. What about me

1!!!!!!!!!!????????

34. that game coool

35. this game is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

36. I cant beat bowser.

37. Find 100 red boos.

38. green is mean // January 22, 2011 at 3:52 pm // Reply

it is the best game in the world

39. Percy Jackson // January 22, 2011 at 7:09 am // Reply

I say if there are Golden Globe awards for video games I would give this one a big award!!!!!!!!

40. i would love love love to play this game

41. fusion cheese // January 21, 2011 at 5:43 pm // Reply

that game is so easy i beat like 78 times

42. is this a good game??????????