Rogue Leader II

On level five, Razor Rendezvous, where is the main command center of the star destroyer?

Games Guru: Just like in the movies, the command deck of the star destroyer is the structure jutting up out of the hull of the ship. The trick is that you need to destroy all of the golf ball-shaped shield generators along the hull before you can destroy the command deck itself.

10 Comments on Rogue Leader II

1. a very good at cheating gamer // June 28, 2007 at 7:45 pm // Reply

master of games targeting computer should help

2. WedgeAntilliesWing-man // June 25, 2007 at 9:41 pm // Reply

Rouge Leader’s best levels are Revenge of the Empire, The Battle of Endor, and The First Death Star Attack.

4. Happy guy // June 3, 2007 at 3:58 pm // Reply

Master of games? are you sure kuz my brother must be better since he beat da game!

5. Happy guy // June 3, 2007 at 3:52 pm // Reply

If u have it for gamecube I have lotsa cheats for u if u enter IIOUAOYE tHEN ENTER WIMPIAM! U will GET UNLIMITED LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if u reallywant a cheat put in eeqq?ypl then enter che!ater you will unlock ALL of the one player missions AND bonus missions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will post the rest another time.

P.S please try to pay me back for this

6. Happy guy // May 28, 2007 at 3:22 pm // Reply

I beet da game!(well, actually my BIG brother did)What console do you have it for?

7. Master of games // April 25, 2007 at 6:46 pm // Reply

HELOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I want sum hints!

8. Master of games // April 17, 2007 at 4:39 pm // Reply

Sombody give me sum hints to level1!

9. getreadyforsomeaction12344 // April 16, 2007 at 9:27 pm // Reply

I do but the problem is that i dont know how to play it

10. star wars fan // April 14, 2007 at 5:26 pm // Reply

HELOOOOO.dosent anyone like this game?

1 2 3