Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked

I would like secretcodes for this game.

Games Guru: There are a lot of codes for Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Here are a few of my favorites:

• Sam Denney — Every guest rides every ride in your park
  • John D Rockefeller — You get $10,000
  • John Wardley — Removes height restrictions for rides

30 Comments on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked

1. Anonymous // May 18, 2010 at 5:45 am // Reply

can anyone give me the link to download the Soaked expansion pack ?

2. sonic'n'tails34 // December 6, 2009 at 5:10 pm // Reply

u can only get soaked on plainum soaked disk has glitch :(

3. The activation code is the one for the original RCT3.

Also, I got a cheat.

David Braben – Unlimited Speed

4. awsome

5. I have Platinum too!!!

6. kings kingdom park owner // January 27, 2009 at 4:45 pm // Reply

I have REAL star wars music in my park

7. kings kingdom park owner // January 27, 2009 at 4:32 pm // Reply

I have a pool in my park that is huge.Anyway how do you put roofs on buildings?

• press and hold “shift”

move your mouse up or down, until you have the piece on the right spott. then press the left mouse button

8. TO ENTER CHEAT CODE CLICK ON PERSON AND RE-NAME WITH CHEAT CODE

• How many cheat codes are there and what are all the ones you know? Please answer,I’m desperate.

9. Supersonic,

I have Roller coaster tycoon 3 platinum too, but it’s digital download (Which means it is installed on your computer and you don’t need a cd or floppy disk).

10. cool guy, you put it in the for the peeps name.

11. I have the platinum version just like supersonic. Supersonic and I are the coolest!

12. You have to buy both separate say say. I have both versions 2! HA HA!

13. I have the platinum rollercoaster tycoon 3!!! It has safari AND soaked!!!! HA HA HA!!!!! :P

14. To Enter A Cheat Code You Must Click A Guest Then Re-Name The Guest With The Cheat Code You Want To Use.

15. how do u get roller coaster tycoon 3 soaked?do u have 2 buy it seprate or do u have 2 go s far?

16. woot, I made nintendo world in my theme park complete with whole castles!

17. What is the cheat code for infinite land, and where do i punch in the cheat code

18. What is the cheat code for infinite land, and where do i punch in the cheat code

19. Cool I wish I had rooler coaster tycoon 3 Soaked

20. where do u put the cheat codes?!

21. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 3:00 pm // Reply

does anyone have a towel??

22. 8SPIDERMA5 // July 26, 2007 at 1:04 pm // Reply

WOW

23. so are you supposed to make a ride named one of those??

24. Like Game Guru says there are lots of codes here’s ONE that should help.

RIDES NEVER BRAKE DOWN: Frontier