Games Guru

Runescape

What is the best weapon, and what is the best armour set?

Games Guru: Full Dragon Armor is the best armor I know. My son swears by the Crystal Bow for best weapon. I’ll go with his expertise.

Is there any way to make a lot of money in one day?

Games Guru: The only way I know to make money in Runescape is to open a shop and sell stuff. I don’t know any way to get rich quick. Sorry.

Comments about “Runescape”

1. mupeedupee says:

the game guru is wrong thats for combat black dragonskin for ranging im not dure about mage though

2. metalliman2009 says:

oh and believe me im lvl 64 in combat total lvl 455, 35 cooking

3. metalliman2009 says:

to get rich real quick( u shud wear mage armr and have good lvl and weapon) go 2 the dark wizzez place and kill lvl 7s. as it trns out runes r wrth lots. do this fr about an hour so u have lots of nature runes and chaos runes, etc, then go 2 g.e. and sell all. u can make up to 20,000 gp(20k)

requirements: at least be lvl 45, wear mage armr(robes and wiz hats), a good weapon( a battle axe or 2h sword at least adamant), at least lvl 40 attack, 35 defense and and strength, no one else there lots of hp and prayer, 2. BEWARE OF LVL 20s AND DYING!!

4. runescape says:

i make quick $$$ by wc oak: 300gp each, don’t cut willows though: only 19gp max

5. Callka says:

It takes a while to get bones though.

6. Callka says:

But bones are hard to get cuz you have to kill 28 creatures just to get an inventory full.

7. Callka says:

They finally made an item price check!!!!!!

8. rockstar says:

to make money sell bones

9. Callka says:

I made lots of money by smithing. Yup!! Not that bad! :-D

10. Yoyoyopo5 says:

Frist log on at a high # world and gather a ton of cowhide then log of and go to world 1,2,or 3 and go to the desert bank and people will buy cowhide for big $$$

11. AcesofDeath7 says:

An easy way to get money is to go to the fishing tutor under lumbridg and get a mission from him to give him 22-25 shrimp and he gives you 200-250 or 200-300

[ keep asking for that mission till you have enough money ] { 1000000000 coins should be enough or entill you get bord} (add me as a friend of yours on RS

12. Callka says:

I’m level 62 in all melee skills :-D and my combat level is 76 :-D

13. Callka says:

Another good way to make money for mems is to theive master farmers :)

14. Callka says:

I forgot to say Black dragons are above level 200 :-D!

15. Callka says:

Hey, Explorers ownage, you only need 85 mining to mine runite (that’s still a loooong ways away).

16. Callka says:

I forgot to say fletching brings in a ton of cash for mems :-)

17. Callka says:

The level I think you need to to kill drags: For Green drags, you need to at least lvl 60 For Blue drags, I’d say 70 (I’ve killed a BLACK dragon and I’m only level 76) :-) :twisted: :mrgreen:. For red drgaons it’s different, they’re in the Wilderness and level 150something, so beware of revenants and I recommend being level 100 for those puppies ;-).

18. Callka says:

The best way to make money is to go to PVP worlds!! I’m serious! For mems, I’d have to say any minigame.

19. Callka says:

You make a house using the construction skill (mems only btw). You ask the housing agent in Falador and pay I think it’s 5k, and he’ll give you a house in Rimmington. Got that?

20. FRED says:

i have a level 63. it can own!

21. jlkdude says:

how do i make a house

22. Callka says:

Umm, I have 120 quest points. . .:-/

23. sonic fan 101 says:

dark zero489 just a tip: at least be lvl 101 or if your up 2 training then train till lvl 149

24. sonic fan 101 says:

i think ill try and get knocked out by the sandwitch lady and i want 2 end up on the mountains! (i no its random places though)

25. sonic fan101 says:

runescape ROCKS go 2 fist of guthix 2 train mage P.S. hw do u make money i only make 10k a week!! =(

26. Callka says:

You runecraft by mining rune essence and going to a runecrafting altar. I’m pretty sure they show up on the world map.

27. Callka says:

Hey, Anonymous, you open a chest by clicking on it :-P

28. explorers ownage says:

Runescape is the best what you need to do is get 60 woodcutting or 40 mining or both. then u can cut yews which are expensive or mine gold which is expensive. then get your mining to 70 and mine adamantite ore then get to lvl 90 and mine runite. youll be a millionare before you know it

29. eisonhower5 says:

The best wat to make money for me is to kill chaos druidds and take all the herbs and ranaar sell 6000 each

30. dark zero489 says:

what level do i have 2 be 2 defeat a dragon?when i go there i always die:-(

31. ani10 says:

In runescape how do you runecraft

32. theforsaken says:

the guy is wrong about dragon armour. acually the best armour in the game is armadyl armour. i perfer dharoks because it gives a massive strength bonus. As for the wepons, Godswords are the best HANDS DOWN!! i have level 71 strength and can hit 31s without potions or specials. P.S. using full dharoks and dharoks axe, you could hit into the 40-50s with regular hits.

33. theforsaken says:

i found the best way to level up stats for mem is to do pest control. There are several ways to make money on the game. one way is to kill choas druids in the members dungeon and sell the hearb they drop. another way is to go to Canifis and buy raw chickens at the mart ther then sell them on the grand exchange.

34. Sir_Smith456 says:

I agree with Iownu101112, fishing is the best way (and safest) for any poor member to make money.

35. Anonymous says:

how do u open a chest??

36. madman011 says:

im a master a runescape ill help all u guys

37. URCool says:

hey i rly need to make muny fast i got none so i can buy runes im pure mage wat do i do? im stuk

38. cool dog says:

How do u open an armour set

39. CHUK says:

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LEVEL UP MY COMBAT

40. coolio says:

mine copper and then go to ge 67 gp each

41. bramblepaw80 says:

Mining essence is the best way to earn money. you get 1,000 gold peices per inventory filled at the grand exchange. To get to the rune essence place, you have to complete the “Rune essence” quest. To get to the grand exchange, or ge for short, just go to the time square place in varrok, go towards the castle, there should be two circles, go to the one on the left, Follow the path until you get to an opening. Follow that path and you get to the ge.

42. jakester says:

how do you open a shop

43. Human Person says:

It is impossible to determine what is the best armor as all armor has pros and cons. Dragon armor is great against melee and range but not against magic (It actually has a negative bonus). Also dragon is not the best as some Third Age armor is better than it. Third age armor is the best because there are different type for different types of fighting and therefore depending on what defense you want you have a variety and it is also the best in bonus stats as well. Also, the best weapons would probably be the God swords, Ahrim’s staffs, and Crystal bow.

44. dude says:

To the Games Guru:

The Cyrstal Bow is not the best weapon. There are 2:

Godsword: Has strongest Slash and Strength of any weapon.
    Abyssal whip: Stronger then any scimater

45. Flame says:

First runscape is awesome. Second selling bananas makes money.

I am lvl 23 mage 18 none member, I was wondering how you come about beating the great demon.

Flame

46. iownu101112 says:

What i am about to say is easiest for members. I think fishing is the best way to make money for members because the best fishing places are member places. ok to train go to draynor with a net and fish near the willow logs until your level is 20. then get a fly fishing rod and feathers ( at least 3500 ) then go to camelot and go behind the bank to by following the pathway on the banks right and go go to the place on the map were the fishing icon is and fish till your level is 65. ( by the way im doing this right now and in 3 days i got my fishing lvl to 55 ) then go to the fishing guild ( west of the camelot bank and on the right) then fish lobbys using a lobster pot until you have 73 fishing then fish sharks there or at catherby ( east of camelot ) and sell them raw at the grand exchange they sell for around 1k each so every enventory is 28k and i get about 500-1000k a day

47. divis7 says:

one of the best ways to make ur money on runescape is to go north into the wilderness starting from behind the sawmill in varrock. then go north in the wildy until u see green dragon. kill the green dragons for thier hide and bones. each backback of hide is around 40k i think so if u do this for abt 24 hrs u r gonna be some rich man/woman.

remember to bring anti-fire shield, coz othawise youll die in like 2 hits

48. Pete says:

Any level gaining or money making advice for level 51 mining?

49. hl king says:

i am lvl 34 and i made 1 mill in 3hours if you can cut oak trees cut 1k of them and keep going back and forth to the saw mill sell all the oak planks at the grand.E and after 3hours of doing that u will have 1mill as easy as that

if u want to no more add me. hl king

50. angerlerfish says:

Try and make a new account.

Write a comment about “Runescape”

Nickname: