Runescape

What is the best weapon, and what is the best armour set?

Games Guru: Full Dragon Armor is the best armor I know. My son swears by the Crystal Bow for best weapon. I’ll go with his expertise.

Is there any way to make a lot of money in one day?

Games Guru: The only way I know to make money in Runescape is to open a shop and sell stuff. I don’t know any way to get rich quick. Sorry.

25 Comments on Runescape

1. Can you tell us any cheats?

2. it is hard to find b axe

3. im only lvl 62 but i know how 2 make muny u simply buy a law tally and go law running

4. Falador air runs are the best way to make money fast.

5. My fav armer is full d’hide plus a mith b-axe thats my fav wepn and armer!!! I’m lv 58 but cant afford full rune!!! got the body that i’m mercannting merchanting with the grand exxhange rox!!!

6. i think there is to much people being really gross

7. hulkbuster44 // November 29, 2007 at 8:27 pm // Reply

what is your apinion of runescape

8. How do you raise your combat lvl. guick(monsters,gaurds…etc.?)

9. If ur member a good way to earn money is to do alot of treauser trials, even lvl ones will give you a 500k reward.

10. Ask me any questions about the history of Runescape

11. ruler1148 to get rubber chicken you had to do easter event 2000

12. djchistorylover // November 26, 2007 at 6:36 pm // Reply

Full 3rd age is the best armor and Guthix greataxe is best weapon

13. Sell antidragon shields for $$$ usually for 1k. Sell them in bank or the varrock exchange building.

14. to make alot of money easy and if u dont have high enough mining and smithing to make and sell rune go to the cow farm and kill the cows they will give u cowhide and go to the desert bank and make them into notes so you can hold them all if u have like 28 cowhides people will mostly buy them for 2800 or 2.8k.

15. burnt bones are found near greater demons in the wilderness

16. You Don't Know Me // November 23, 2007 at 9:13 am // Reply

Smil: I’ll sell you a longboow cheap.

17. You Don't Know Me // November 23, 2007 at 9:11 am // Reply

Where is the champian’s guild?

18. You Don't Know Me // November 21, 2007 at 3:17 pm // Reply

Where is the wizard Traiborn?

19. You Don't Know Me // November 21, 2007 at 3:13 pm // Reply

I have a lot of rune essence, and nobody is buying it. I also want to know if anti-dragon shields are better than a mithril sq shield.

20. Strongest Weapon: Abysal Whip

Easyast way to make Money:

1) have lots of partys with 10k admission per person

2)keep selling full rune (maybe 1 or 2 mil)

3) make 1k rune longs and sell them ( about 50k)

4) make everything rune and about .5k each… but this will take you about 2 weeks( 1 bil… about)

The mils and ks are what i would offer

21. correction to earlier comment

play and NOT chat on forums all the time

22. i play this game and there is a variety of ways to get rich, and many good weapons

if u want to get good u just have to play and chat

dont beg either,gives the impressiong of a newbie and a baggar-ruins reputation

23. you need to go to the champions guild to get black stuff

24. look for arrows at generalstores and buy them (they are veary cheap) then sell the at an archery store or a player for a lot of money.

25. if you have a high mining lvl and a low smithing then work up the smithing

PS you can make a lot of money smithing.

1 9 10 11 12 13 25