Runescape

What is the best weapon, and what is the best armour set?

Games Guru: Full Dragon Armor is the best armor I know. My son swears by the Crystal Bow for best weapon. I’ll go with his expertise.

Is there any way to make a lot of money in one day?

Games Guru: The only way I know to make money in Runescape is to open a shop and sell stuff. I don’t know any way to get rich quick. Sorry.

25 Comments on Runescape

1. Member’s only. Best way to make money is if you have 80+ combat. and ability to craft Nature runes. Takes me about 3 1/2 hours to make 1mill. i can make 1000 natures in like 50 mins which sell for a total of 270-280k at the GE. GL!

2. How do you get the key from sir pysin

3. I am a leve 61 mem. I need qwick cash. I have method of mining clay and making it soft clay. You can sell he in g.e. for like 100gp ea.

4. heheheh Hey im lvl 63 combat and im an EX-Member and i wish i can be one again😦

anyway i have full saradomin 2.5m worth and i have 2.5m on two other accounts whitch makes 5m!!!!😀 I PWN!!!! if u wanna talk add Lakitty Cat to your friends list

5. If u are a member i suggest killing Chaos Druids in Draynor dungeon they drop herbs which most can b sold for atleast 1k up to 6200

6. Draketheman9 // January 7, 2008 at 4:58 pm // Reply

Many Died I need your 10k

7. well i knoe 1 way to make money in rs you(if ur a mem) pick flax about 500-1000 and then make them in to bowstrings(you need 10 crafting to make bs) if you sell 500 bs to the grand exange for 79-80k 1000 for 150-170k or you can make oak planks 250 oak logs is like 111k so ya,for freebies you can cut normal logs and sell them for 34 at G.E or 50gp each to peeps my friend made 3M off selling normal logs so…chill out

8. my level is 31 im a worrior m going to mine for my friend because his level is 81 and sell them too

9. ps.thats my runescape name rambo dood

10. Hi im lvl 54 and im pretty rich I dont hert for $ on runescape so i will give anyone 10k

for 1k bones my name is many died and im a free player

11. You Don't Know Me // December 29, 2007 at 6:31 pm // Reply

You need a certain smithing and mining, but here is a way to make a lot of money in one day: Mine an inventory or two of silver ores in al kharid. Then go smelt the bars in al kharid, and go to Varrock, and sell them in the grand exchange. I made 51k in 2 days!

12. i’m new so i’m doin the tutorial, and im on the part with the mining, how do u mine?

13. death walker587 // December 28, 2007 at 6:02 pm // Reply

i’m a lvl 85 in combat and i just bought a lot of stuff and i can’t find a way to make money

14. wilderness commando // December 28, 2007 at 3:39 pm // Reply

I need help. i need to get to the blue moon inn. Im in varrock, but i dont know where the place is. Will somebody please help me?

15. runescape is dead! // December 28, 2007 at 11:51 am // Reply

Runescape is dead! there is no point in playing anymore! cant trade over a 3k limit?! no more pking?! what is jagex thinking?!

16. I’m lvl.52 and got al my money from killing goblins and other things, like quests. There is a site that can help anybody get money and do quests.

17. im just a lvl 77 combat guy…. i woodcut for cash thats rite!earned 1.6m in 4days 10hrs a day o.O

18. hey if any of you are ever in runescape add me; bettlebush. ill buy 3k bones for 24k.

19. mr. fluff fluff // December 13, 2007 at 6:19 pm // Reply

im combat lv. 63 and i have dragon dagger (p++)

20. im combat lv.47 and i have mystic set (black) and it cost 300k. i got money by air running.

21. i keep dieing i need a way to make 2m quikly

22. how do you get runescape?

23. runescape is so easey im freeplayer lvl 49 and ive done every single quest…..EASEY!

24. You Don't Know Me // December 5, 2007 at 8:17 pm // Reply

I need to make money, and my account got hacked: how do I? I’m a lvl 33. And there are no cheats in runescape

25. I’m not a member, so I use fishing. lobsters sell for a lot.

1 10 11 12 13 14 25