What is the best weapon, and what is the best armour set?

Games Guru: Full Dragon Armor is the best armor I know. My son swears by the Crystal Bow for best weapon. I’ll go with his expertise.

Is there any way to make a lot of money in one day?

Games Guru: The only way I know to make money in Runescape is to open a shop and sell stuff. I don’t know any way to get rich quick. Sorry.

10 Comments on Runescape

1. Powershooter // June 29, 2007 at 10:18 am // Reply

Does anyone know what Greater Demons drop?

2. septilemaster104 // June 28, 2007 at 6:25 pm // Reply

i got a cool full black armour suit from my friend for free from tradeing runescape rules

3. Powershooter // June 26, 2007 at 5:44 pm // Reply

Btw, World of Warcraft costs tons of money :(

4. Powershooter // June 26, 2007 at 5:44 pm // Reply

Why does everybody like Zezima?

Zezima is what is called a nerd who doesn’t have a life.

U must have a balanced life. Don’t make Runescape ur life.

5. pimslapper // June 26, 2007 at 1:05 pm // Reply

Zezizma is the best, he gave my BEST freind 20,000 gold, a great axe, an abby whip, and a dragon scimmy, for free

6. If you go in the wildy, only bring 3 things if your a low lvl, and dont sttart a fite, then you get ” skulled” you then, if you die, lose EVERYTHING

7. ultima gamer // June 23, 2007 at 3:16 pm // Reply

lamescape, mmo is entirely different than mmorpg…..

8. ultima gamer // June 23, 2007 at 3:15 pm // Reply

eagleboy, noob means that ur a realy low lvl player and there basically making fun of u and saying u suck badly…..

9. I just think you shouldn’t waste your lives on a game. You can really lose your life to it. Sorry, but I lost my life to an online game for two years and nooone should have to…. :(

10. Eagleboy498 // June 22, 2007 at 2:26 pm // Reply

Everyone there calls me a noob. Whats a noob?

1 11 12 13 14 15 62