Runescape

What is the best weapon, and what is the best armour set?

Games Guru: Full Dragon Armor is the best armor I know. My son swears by the Crystal Bow for best weapon. I’ll go with his expertise.

Is there any way to make a lot of money in one day?

Games Guru: The only way I know to make money in Runescape is to open a shop and sell stuff. I don’t know any way to get rich quick. Sorry.

25 Comments on Runescape

1. to make money do pest control peopel!!!!

1k isnt a lot, 100k isnt a lot, 1mil is a lot fools

2. I Know a quick way. But you need some training for it. You should have 60 for beggining woodcutting Yews. It sells for about 500 each log. So you will det about 11k per stack

3. Verac Knight // October 25, 2008 at 8:52 am // Reply

KBD they all don’t have anti-fire shields and fire breath is a very powerfull atack!

4. I used to play this game. The last thing that happened to me in this game was a bread selling lady who hit me with a loaf a bread and sent me to the mountains! It was so LOL!😀

5. 00nightsteel // October 16, 2008 at 5:19 pm // Reply

00nightsteel I made 100mil and il give you some $$$$ at 7:00 at G.E.

6. corporeal beast guy // October 8, 2008 at 10:25 am // Reply

hey guys I got a poll; who would win in a four way fight: Chaos Elemental, King Black Dragon, The Inadaquecy, or the Reverant Dragon? personally I think that the C E would win.

7. u can kill green dragons they give u 2k per bone and about 1.3k per hide

8. to verac knight:

1: wrong

2: right (this was a trick. surprised you got it.)

3: 150 on a steel titan with ruby bolts (e)

4: -.- reverant knight (level 124)

5: another trick and you got it.

9. blood moon54 // October 3, 2008 at 12:20 pm // Reply

hello i have a 94 runescape account and it got hacked now its locked im not shure if i shude keep playing what shude i do?

10. Verac Knight // October 1, 2008 at 4:04 pm // Reply

I am afraid that 3rd age is not F2P!

11. get rich quick method:mine alot and sell at grand exchange!!!!!!

12. the best non member is 3rd age

any one have a party hat

13. go to karmja for money

14. mineing rune ess is not fun

15. rune ess is not much even at ge i dont like it all cause you have to do a quest before you can mine it

16. Dude am i right?

17. mine coal for money

18. i say mining pure ess is the best people always buy it and it takes 30min for like 500 so 500 is like dang 100k.

19. also you can kill chickens ( level 1 relly easy to beat ) in lumbridge and sell raw chicken for 30+ Gp each. You can get more then 50K if you do it for a while!

20. Get an inventory full of logs just outside the GE ( it barley takes any time at all ) and sell them you’ll get tons of money if you do it a lot 800 gp+ per inventory

21. add me my username is dragonsrx

22. i am a awsome member. i hav millions and millions of gp. i got it extremely fast my killing green dragons. killing green dragons is by far the best way to earn cash. you get around 40k per inventory of hides and bones. also they drop lvl 3 clue scrolls and rune daggers.

23. Mer Raiders // August 20, 2008 at 7:02 am // Reply

Just mine gold at the crafting guild and sell for 500gp each for fast nonmember money on runescape. I made 350k in a day.

24. necromancer // August 17, 2008 at 6:42 pm // Reply

I make tons of cash and train this way.go to grand exchange and buy a brass key for 54 gold.now go to the pathway to barbaroon villige.don’t go in head up.you will find a shed.inside you will find two pathways take the yellow one.you’ll find level 29 hill gaints.there max is 4.kill them and sell the big bones in grand exchange for about 400 gold.

NOTE:the hill gaints area is crowed.do this in the early morning for best results.

Happy money making=)

25. runescape king // August 17, 2008 at 6:06 pm // Reply

the best way to make money is to cut magic logs there 1.2k each. and i know what your thinking about how it takes forever to get 75 wc but its way worth it. I have full dragon and bandos god sword. All from 1 month of mages. And for that one person who wanted to now how to turn into a egg it was a reward from the easter event of 2005.