Runescape

What is the best weapon, and what is the best armour set?

Games Guru: Full Dragon Armor is the best armor I know. My son swears by the Crystal Bow for best weapon. I’ll go with his expertise.

Is there any way to make a lot of money in one day?

Games Guru: The only way I know to make money in Runescape is to open a shop and sell stuff. I don’t know any way to get rich quick. Sorry.

25 Comments on Runescape

1. the game guru is wrong thats for combat black dragonskin for ranging im not dure about mage though

2. metalliman2009 // February 8, 2009 at 12:34 pm // Reply

oh and believe me im lvl 64 in combat total lvl 455, 35 cooking

3. metalliman2009 // February 8, 2009 at 12:33 pm // Reply

to get rich real quick( u shud wear mage armr and have good lvl and weapon) go 2 the dark wizzez place and kill lvl 7s. as it trns out runes r wrth lots. do this fr about an hour so u have lots of nature runes and chaos runes, etc, then go 2 g.e. and sell all. u can make up to 20,000 gp(20k)

requirements: at least be lvl 45, wear mage armr(robes and wiz hats), a good weapon( a battle axe or 2h sword at least adamant), at least lvl 40 attack, 35 defense and and strength, no one else there lots of hp and prayer, 2. BEWARE OF LVL 20s AND DYING!!

4. i make quick $$$ by wc oak: 300gp each, don’t cut willows though: only 19gp max

5. It takes a while to get bones though.

6. But bones are hard to get cuz you have to kill 28 creatures just to get an inventory full.

7. They finally made an item price check!!!!!!

8. to make money sell bones

9. I made lots of money by smithing. Yup!! Not that bad!😀

10. Frist log on at a high # world and gather a ton of cowhide then log of and go to world 1,2,or 3 and go to the desert bank and people will buy cowhide for big $$$

11. AcesofDeath7 // January 29, 2009 at 3:18 pm // Reply

An easy way to get money is to go to the fishing tutor under lumbridg and get a mission from him to give him 22-25 shrimp and he gives you 200-250 or 200-300

[ keep asking for that mission till you have enough money ] { 1000000000 coins should be enough or entill you get bord} (add me as a friend of yours on RS

12. I’m level 62 in all melee skills😀 and my combat level is 76😀

13. Another good way to make money for mems is to theive master farmers:)

14. I forgot to say Black dragons are above level 200 :-D!

15. Hey, Explorers ownage, you only need 85 mining to mine runite (that’s still a loooong ways away).

16. I forgot to say fletching brings in a ton of cash for mems:-)

17. The level I think you need to to kill drags: For Green drags, you need to at least lvl 60 For Blue drags, I’d say 70 (I’ve killed a BLACK dragon and I’m only level 76):-)😈:mrgreen:. For red drgaons it’s different, they’re in the Wilderness and level 150something, so beware of revenants and I recommend being level 100 for those puppies😉.

18. The best way to make money is to go to PVP worlds!! I’m serious! For mems, I’d have to say any minigame.

19. You make a house using the construction skill (mems only btw). You ask the housing agent in Falador and pay I think it’s 5k, and he’ll give you a house in Rimmington. Got that?

20. i have a level 63. it can own!

21. how do i make a house

22. Umm, I have 120 quest points. . .:-/

23. sonic fan 101 // January 28, 2009 at 4:14 pm // Reply

dark zero489 just a tip: at least be lvl 101 or if your up 2 training then train till lvl 149

24. sonic fan 101 // January 28, 2009 at 4:11 pm // Reply

i think ill try and get knocked out by the sandwitch lady and i want 2 end up on the mountains! (i no its random places though)

25. sonic fan101 // January 28, 2009 at 3:50 pm // Reply

runescape ROCKS go 2 fist of guthix 2 train mage P.S. hw do u make money i only make 10k a week!! =(

1 18 19 20 21 22 25