Runescape

What is the best weapon, and what is the best armour set?

Games Guru: Full Dragon Armor is the best armor I know. My son swears by the Crystal Bow for best weapon. I’ll go with his expertise.

Is there any way to make a lot of money in one day?

Games Guru: The only way I know to make money in Runescape is to open a shop and sell stuff. I don’t know any way to get rich quick. Sorry.

25 Comments on Runescape

1. shadow 222 // May 11, 2009 at 5:09 am // Reply

i cannot find a way to find the enterance to the underground pass for the underground pass quest :(

2. HelpfulHints // April 22, 2009 at 7:34 am // Reply

A easy way to get money is to sell lots of honeycombs

3. fireballblaster // April 18, 2009 at 9:03 pm // Reply

i am level 123 with godsword

4. i cant find adamant chest plate helllp

5. cameronr mcy // April 10, 2009 at 3:33 pm // Reply

hw do you make clay int soft clay

6. Add Callka for questing tips, I’m lvl 76 and have 150 quest points. Plus if you you wish to challenge me in a minigame, I’m, well, game.

7. 4 good money go 2 the field of cows near lummy and collect cowhides then sell on ge! enjoy the cash!!!!! 100000 cow hide is 1mil CASH

8. if u dnt believe me i hang on world 76 and my outfit says it all <3

9. im a level 87 atm and my wcin lvl is 77 and i cut magic trees and i have made 4.5 million in 2 weeks! i think its alot but i have a spending problem lol but how long do you think to get bandos chest plate?

10. How do I go to the second floor in Legend of Zelda : The Minsih Cap ?

11. the highest lvl u can get 138 de de de

12. to booster1684: you can only get 90 billon, not 1 trillion.

13. Mega Fire32 // March 19, 2009 at 1:12 pm // Reply

If ur a member u can picp up flax and sell it for 100gp repeat it for 100k (im not really a member :( )

14. No non-member skillcapes

15. well ssshim what i think you should do is sell clay minej ust south-west of varrock then run to the bank and repeat it sells for 111gp each at the grand exchange and 160gp for the soft version that’s about 3,150 and 4,800gp per inventory which takes roughly 30 seconds to 1 minute so in 3 hours you would have almost 600K

16. i have been selling big bones 4ever and limps i now have over 400k but i know there is a better way 2 make $$$$ my goal is 2 make my first mill is there a faster or better way (lvls-53deff-53att-53str-50mage-16range-26agility-40mining-24smithing-combat66) allw/ these lvls i could make it worth ur while if u tell me and it works

17. adamhotstuff // March 15, 2009 at 9:43 am // Reply

good ways to make money are fishing lobs(one of the best f2p), woodcutting yews,(a bit slow) runecrafting is good. and merchandising. ive got a mil not much but ok for a non mem.
    Are there any skillcapes that are non mems?

18. wonderstone5 // March 3, 2009 at 8:00 pm // Reply

im lvl 150 and i make about 70m a day by selling battle staffs!!!!!!!! its so easy!

19. i have 1,000,000,000,000 and that how much i have on runescape

20. The ew game on FunOrb is awsome!

21. Oh, for a free 10K every day, go to the staff shop in Varrock, talk to Zaff and select “buy battlestaves” you can buy 8 per 24 hours. It will cost 56k, as they are 7K each. Then take the 8 battlestaffs and go to the grand exchange. Sell them for 8250gp each. You will end up with 66k. Do that every day and you’ll end up with 70K a week. =)

22. I’m level 106, I have around 95M. If you want to make money, visit the runescape forums, and search the threads for “Money Tips”. It’s a sticky thread. There are some decent ways to make cash there. Or search the threads for “A Green Dragon Guide”. Using that method you can make about 250-350K an houe. Once you get about 10M, you can invest your money in the grand exchange, in items that you think will go up. Then sell them, and make profit. The best armour in the game is barrows-Torag’s set with a dragonfire shield. The best weapon is probably a godsword, although I like my drag claws >.>

23. i think runescape should have a wood cuttin guild i would put oak in and nomal trees and yews and make a gate for members which would have magic trees and all those super rare trees i mean whats wrong with wc? ps add doulmages and tell me if you have a high lvl acount about 50 oh something and tell me its details! thanxs

24. the quickest way i make money is minning it took me `1 day to make 500k well in mem world
    p.s. this is not my account

25. im lvl 80 and i kill ankous lvl 75 and make about 300k each trip and i cut yews and make about 1 mill in 5hours and im so rich from that so far i have 800mill from all that so if you need any help add clone52405. p.s. ill probably be playing on fun orb!!!!!!!!!!

1 19 20 21 22 23 25