Shadow the Hedgehog

On the second level, how can you stay alive when the whirlwind hits you with giant walls in normal mode?

Games Guru: You can dodge most of those walls. Those you can’t dodge you can take out with missiles.

How do you beat the jail level?

Games Guru: Prison Island is a pretty big level. Do you have a question about the boss or a certain trap? Please give me a better idea about what is giving you problems.

25 Comments on Shadow the Hedgehog

1. a very good at cheating gamer // June 12, 2007 at 6:49 pm // Reply

I NEED codes for this game! The guy with the slots:can’t hit the buttons.

2. Red Comet/Final fantasy Lover // June 9, 2007 at 5:22 pm // Reply

Favorite Character: Shadow

2nd Favorite: Knuckles

3rd Favorite: Super Sonic

you know I was playing Sonic 3 earlier I was on that Carnival level and there was this thing that bobbed up and down Tails pushed me off the edge of it and I thought I was going to be crushed but……. I turned into Super Sonic I only had 2 Chaos Emeralds and

30 rings Definately NOT enough to turn into Super Sonic, and yet…… I Did….. Weird.

3. paul1234 use the any gun you can and try to follow it when you get to the part with the bombs

4. i`d agree with yoshi`but it is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. love shad // May 31, 2007 at 4:06 pm // Reply

hey i love shadow he is no.1 but can enyone tell me the charactors in sonic underground

such as my 3 rd faveriot manic come in comics and games and has big wallpapers cuz i love him too

NO.1.SHADOW

NO.2.SONIC

NO.3.MANIC

6. SuperSonicPlayer // May 24, 2007 at 9:24 pm // Reply

Melee man, If my sisters knew where you lived, they would KILL YOU! Do you hear me? KILL YOU! Shadow is a good guy! I like him, he kicks uhhh….. patuca, KILL YOU! Shadow would think the same thing. Okay the swearing SEGA won’t do anymore thank goodness. If you want to insult somebody, insult Eggman, Black Doom, that stupid general guy with the crazy eye, kill them I don’t care.

7. Midnight the Tasmanian Devil // May 21, 2007 at 7:10 pm // Reply

Shadow kicks major alein butt! He’s cool,dark,AND can use chaos control WITHOUT a chaos emerald. For the reatard who said he’s stupid becaus he coulden’t remember anything he isn’t stupid! He suffers from amnesia! Try NOT having amnisia after catapulting at the earth at 56 MPH! ( Oh, for experts,how does shadow go t the bathroom? It is urdgent for me to know.)

8. IT’S AWESOME,MAN!

9. magma ruler210 // May 14, 2007 at 5:14 pm // Reply

hint 2 player mode. heroes can be played during game play and cant die. just plug in two controlers

10. how do you get epert mode

11. paul1324 // May 8, 2007 at 1:02 pm // Reply

In one level with the escape pod how do you destroy the escape pod??

12. SHADOW ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! choose to be on the good side so you can use chaos controlūüėČ

13. and yes the player can make shadow do chaos control but you need to be on the good side to do so.

14. the game is so easy that i dont play it anymore:P

15. In Shadow the Hedgehog can the player make Shadow do Chaos Control?

16. plus this game doesn’t follow the sonic story line because he uses guns instead of rolling into balls like the other of the sonic games. Galactic Marine is right, i wouldn’t recommend this game eather. a lot of parents would probly ban you this game if they know about sonic games because the other sonic games don’t cuss and use guns and wepons.

17. i don’t like shadow to much. to me, shadow is a stupid hedghog that cusses, uses guns, and doesn’t know who he is(that’s why he’s stupid).

18. shadow is the cool version of sonic and he uses guns

19. Videogame master // April 5, 2007 at 4:27 pm // Reply

It’s pretty fun but if you’re on the good side the soldiers shoot you. It gets annoying.

20. Galactic Marine // April 5, 2007 at 3:20 pm // Reply

Would’nt recommend this game. Heard about frequent cursing and disrespectful talk about people who died in game.

21. Put out fire with street sign.

22. Robonic kicker // April 3, 2007 at 7:40 pm // Reply

For: cheater to kill the guy with slots on his suit you run after him when the slots are facing you jump and press a again at his slot buttons! IT’s that easy! Hit the buttons three time’s each button once until you get on bomb or missles and egg man will shoot himself with his own attacks! Reapet until he is dead. Good Luck!

23. oh yeah i beat game

24. shadow the hedgehog makes me feel all powerful.

25. how do you beat the boss that has the slots on his suit?