Shadow the Hedgehog

On the second level, how can you stay alive when the whirlwind hits you with giant walls in normal mode?

Games Guru: You can dodge most of those walls. Those you can’t dodge you can take out with missiles.

How do you beat the jail level?

Games Guru: Prison Island is a pretty big level. Do you have a question about the boss or a certain trap? Please give me a better idea about what is giving you problems.

170 Comments on Shadow the Hedgehog

1. how do you get all the levels

2. sonic fan 101 // January 28, 2009 at 4:51 pm // Reply

tip:u can use chaos control in any boss stage and it will go 2 slow motion along with unlimeted ammo and a zap kind of scene its AUSOME!

3. this commet is for a persons nick name called wallege time says; well there is a way to be sonic on shadow the hegehog first put youre controler in the 2 slot thene press start than and thean go back to the game thean bam youre sonic if you want to pick up guns and stuff hold down x thean let go thean you have acsses on all guns and veichals on evry level and whil you are sonic hold down sqare for 35 sec and let go and you will be gold sonic baby o yheay p.s enjoy o and good luck

4. this game is one of my favorite games but sonic unleashed is a BIT better and where is the game guide on here for it?

5. dis game is awesome my bro beat it in a day

6. One of my favorite levels is Iron Jungle, the GUN beetle robots are armed with 4 – shot RPGS so I can kill anything in my path, plus the egg balloon is easy to down.

7. Waluigi time! // December 8, 2008 at 4:34 pm // Reply

Dude I want to play those new Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Black Knight games!! AWESOME!!!!!

8. shadows the coolest becouse he can kill sonic in an hart beet not that dont like sonic but shadow kills when he has weapens liturilly lol

9. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 9:26 pm // Reply

Whats your favirte weapon? Mine is the machine gun!

10. hwo needs shadow?he stinks! sonic is the best! p.s just kidding.

11. is there codes for sonic chronicles?

12. can you play as metal sonic on sonic chronicles:the dark brotherhood?

13. on sonic rush, is there any codes for unlocking super sonic?

14. mario is fat.

15. on sonic heros how do u play as metal sonic?

16. How do you play as sonic on shadow the hedgehog?

17. Supersonic Boom // October 5, 2008 at 6:10 pm // Reply

YES! GO SHADOW,GO SHADOW, GO SHADOW!

18. how do you get all the stages

19. please tell me how to defeat the boss when shadow turn into super shadow

20. ploopdud

i can see why u call it a sweet game now cuz u got it on the disk get it?

21. ploopdud

i can see why u call it a sweet fame now cuz u got it on the disk get it?

22. sweet game but got gum on disc

23. My favorite level is the highway one. i really like the motorcycle.

24. please tell me how to be heros?

25. mine is the second down,i forget and its a highway and it is awsome cuz u can steel motarcycles and cars

26. Super Shadow Hedgehog // August 7, 2008 at 1:41 pm // Reply

Ok, I’m Having a Survey For Your Favorite Level in Shadow The Hedgehog. Mine is The 2nd Evil Stage. Oh,You Can Only Pick One Stage But You Can Change Your Favorite Stage. And Waluigi Time!, You Can Be Sonic By Plugging in A 2nd Controller But You Cant Use Weapons or Drive Cars. Also, This Works For Any Character Exept Charmy, Doom’s Eye And Dr. Eggman.

27. I wonder why shadow did not have a gun. The info showed shadow with a gun. When I 1st played it I met up with soinc. It said on the back that shadow could ride stuff that has wheels.

28. to Waluigi time!… it is comepletly impossible, if u could then why is it called shadow the hedgehog?

29. Mastersword456 // July 8, 2008 at 12:47 pm // Reply

Hey Shadow 1 my favorite weapon is the satellite laser

30. u can play as the heros exsept u can’t use guns and cars. Thats shadows job.

31. Waluigi time! // June 23, 2008 at 1:55 pm // Reply

Shadow’s Awesome!!!!!

32. Waluigi time! // June 22, 2008 at 3:06 pm // Reply

I heard you could play as Sonic in this game. Does anyone know if this is true?

33. My favorite weapon is the 4-Shot RPG. It’s like so awesome. Also, I love that huge machine gun that you can get from the big dude, although it only has a short amount of ammo. I’d say the hardest level was the one where you have to tag along with Maria, that was CONFUSING! But I liked the game anyway.

34. Shadow the Hedgehog ROCKS!!

35. Waluigi time! // June 20, 2008 at 8:50 pm // Reply

How do you play as Sonic?

36. my favorite place is air fleet. will some other people post?! oh and if u are som person that has cabel watch camp rock. i heard it high school musical jonas brothers version.

37. Waluigi time! // June 19, 2008 at 6:30 pm // Reply

Black Doom’s my favorite boss, The shooting and action in this game is just plain awsome!!!!

38. whats the place u hate most? i hate the black comet the hero and evil way

39. dear draco

play stalker and stay w/ it and jump spin it!

40. in shadow the hedgehog if you destroy only the aliens you will go to a boss level

the boss’s weakness is his eye and the dragon looking things your suposet to jump attack and then you will hit his eye

41. to play as the heros in the game,plug in a controller and fool around with him or her but you cant get guns or dirve cars and stuff

42. Hey, I’ve got a question. Does anybody know how to destroy the tank on the stage lethal highway?

43. this game rocks

44. i can beat egg dealer in less than a minute and im 8 years old.my mom took the game and said i cant play it cuz they curse and stuff and heres my list of favorite peeps 1.shadow {this game} 2.mario {melee} 3.sonic/luigi {melee and brawl} 4.ike,marth,and roy {melee} 5. shadow android 3{vsmode in sth}

45. Where are all the chaos in the ark on the level with Maria tagging along?

46. shadow rocks // March 19, 2008 at 10:01 am // Reply

I DONT LIkE THIS GAME IT GIVES SHADOW A BAD NAME

47. dude, everyone plays this game must like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48. Umbreon freak // March 6, 2008 at 4:43 pm // Reply

To: Anyone

Is this a good game to get?

49. ShadowX113 // March 3, 2008 at 8:29 pm // Reply

I got to the Egg Dealer in 1 hour.

50. Chaos Emperor // February 23, 2008 at 9:34 pm // Reply