Shadow the Hedgehog

On the second level, how can you stay alive when the whirlwind hits you with giant walls in normal mode?

Games Guru: You can dodge most of those walls. Those you can’t dodge you can take out with missiles.

How do you beat the jail level?

Games Guru: Prison Island is a pretty big level. Do you have a question about the boss or a certain trap? Please give me a better idea about what is giving you problems.

25 Comments on Shadow the Hedgehog

1. to COOCOO – No, there are no cheat codes.

to shadow – To beat egg dealer, use homing attack on the three yellow dots that are on the machine. When eggman falls down, attack the cockpit.

2. i love shadow the hedgehog but i was a bit suprised when i got it because shadow sonic knuckles and the gun comander swear i mean 8 years old and a sonic fan but i never imagened a sonic game with swearing i cecked this website and it said that shadow the hedgehog had fantasy vilonce and mild language

3. How do you beat the egg dealer

4. superd98 it took me 4 hours to get to EGG DEALER.

5. shadow is a good guy after all

i should know i beet the sonic the

hedgehog battle2 something

(he ends up saving everyone)

6. I have beat 4levals is thar cheatcods?

7. DEAR SHADOW, YOU ARE SO COOL BUT CAN YOU MAKE SHADOW2?

8. i have all 71 lvls plus last sory i beat it alll and got all the weapons but when you fite black doom alongside rouge shes says u can teleport, how??!

9. 38 – shadowluva says:

September 4th, 2007 at 6:56 am

No she said and I quote: Black Doom can teleport just like you.

10. hi gg i compeeled level 1 dark misssion but the next level is 2 hard 4 me can you

help?

11. limpit900000 // October 7, 2007 at 12:55 pm // Reply

how do you get all level s

12. shadow the hedgehog is awsome Iwant there to be another game!!!!!

13. i have all 71 lvls plus last sory i beat it alll and got all the weapons but when you fite black doom alongside rouge shes says u can teleport, how??!

14. I love Sasuke Uchiha // August 30, 2007 at 5:57 pm // Reply

i beat normal mode in less than a week. when i was NINE.

15. i have this game

16. it is awesome! I think its hard but still. It only took me two weeks to get to the egg dealer!(final boss if you do normal the whole way through.)

17. I don’t love it but I like it. But he cusses every time you get hit.

18. how do u beat the boss on the second level of avatar

19. Shadow pwnes all // July 2, 2007 at 9:19 am // Reply

can you go golden or super shadow anywhere besides the last story if you can please tell me how

20. yeah shadow the hedghog is a fun game, its just to many sloppy controls.really. fighting is a pain in the neck, and i run into walls all the time. but, i really do like the game. its jsut sonic adventure 2 battle was better cuz it was about running not fighting

21. a very good at cheating gamer // June 27, 2007 at 8:42 pm // Reply

sonic16 tried my system wont save it stinks got it to the one above it (aka Black Comet)can’t get past the dudes that teleport

22. I like the dark side, cahos blast is awesome!

23. Black Doom doesn’t help Shadow, the last boss i fought was eggman, the last fite, it says shadow is actually the second of 10,000 different androids, and the first 1 died when he was launched at the Earth, so that’s why shadow cant remember anything, i should know, i beat the game

24. chocolate milk // June 17, 2007 at 1:18 pm // Reply

shadow rocks he can drive and is still the ultimate life form.

1 shadow

2knuckles

3sonic

25. sonic16boy // June 14, 2007 at 10:38 am // Reply

I beat shadow the hedgehog 6 times! All you have do to is put new game.But don’t worry it will save what you did eailer.

1 2 3 4 7