Shadow the Hedgehog

On the second level, how can you stay alive when the whirlwind hits you with giant walls in normal mode?

Games Guru: You can dodge most of those walls. Those you can’t dodge you can take out with missiles.

How do you beat the jail level?

Games Guru: Prison Island is a pretty big level. Do you have a question about the boss or a certain trap? Please give me a better idea about what is giving you problems.

170 Comments on Shadow the Hedgehog

1. how do you use the blackhole glitch skmebody help or give me the link to where it says

2. Shadowteen14 // June 16, 2011 at 12:29 pm // Reply

To Shadowfan14: I’m acually the the biggest fan of Shadow in the world. In fact I’m the #1 fan.

3. way too violent , SHADOW HAS GUNS IN THIS GAME!!!

4. i do not want to play that game

5. donkey kong // April 20, 2011 at 8:56 pm // Reply

in this game shadow is beder than sonic

6. The Best game ever

7. my favorite level is sky troops

8. you should try getting shadow fever for egg dealer because then you will get your chaos blast meter full.

9. shadow fan 14 // October 12, 2010 at 5:18 pm // Reply

I am shadows biggest fan in the world!!!!!

10. not bad i like shadow

11. shadow is powerful

12. speedwarrior1 // August 28, 2010 at 4:58 pm // Reply

supershadow is accally made when he shares the emeraldes . hypershadow is made by using the emeraldes himself. i have heard about a HYPERSONIC.

13. If you’re playing on the gamecube plug in a second controller and you can play as any hero caracter.

14. Shadow is awesome

15. shadow fan // March 23, 2010 at 3:33 pm // Reply

How do you kill sonic in that one secret level? are there any codes?

16. shadowroy64 // January 2, 2010 at 5:22 pm // Reply

HYPER SHADOW!!!!!!!!

17. Zangestu Tensha // December 7, 2009 at 7:57 pm // Reply

not really called Hyper Shadow Super Shadow like Super Sonic who would name Sonic Hyper Sonic

18. if you beat all the endings you get the real ending

19. i’m on the last level on the dark side in the black comet. i actually beat it but my game froze before it saved.

20. shadow is cold, now Sonic he is great, in one game he choped wood to help an old man!

21. This is an AWESOME game!

22. dear flap

you need to go to the ramp behind the goal and hit it
    it may seem to take you to beginning of lvl but it wont

23. I’ve had and played it for about 3 years or so and i am stuck where you have to help Maria and help 10 gun guys, or Dark Doom and kill 60 gun guys. and my favorite character is also Shadow. and to dodge the wall pieces if you got a chaos control from killing those creatures use it to just go by it.

24. THE WIZARD 101 DUDE! // September 13, 2009 at 6:42 am // Reply

Oh ya one more thing… silver hAS TO HAVE THE 7 CHAOS EMERALDS TO GO SUPER.

25. THE WIZARD 101 DUDE! // September 13, 2009 at 6:41 am // Reply

I got shadow the hedgehog. Hard game to beat! It really fun with all the guns and stuff. Oh yah, there is super shadow And hyper shadow they but i pretty sure that sonic and shadow can go super without any chaos emeralds I’m not exactly sure.

• shadowshowoff // January 6, 2010 at 6:47 pm // Reply

WIDARD 101 DUDE,

No, you don’t have to have all of the Chaos emeralds to go super of hyper shadow you just need to to go evil chaos blast you need to shoot and kill the good guys and vise versa for chaos control

26. Shadow’s my favorite character from all Sonic characters. And I say that it is only Super Shadow. There is not an Huper Shadow. He can turn into Super Shadow with the 7 Chaos Emeralds.

27. shadow 7 cahos emerold is super shadow

28. i love silver

29. shadow can tern into super shadow with 4 chaos emerelds and hyper shadow with 7 chaos emerelds. hyper has way more power then super shadow.i googled it!!!!!

30. shadowroy64 // June 15, 2009 at 6:12 pm // Reply

It is super shadow but the name is Hyper shadow.

31. Optimistic Pessimist // June 7, 2009 at 9:30 pm // Reply

shadowroy it IS super shadow. I don’t know why you think it’s hyper.

32. the hardest robat is shadow

33. shadowroy64 // May 28, 2009 at 7:05 pm // Reply

my favorite stage is the death ruins.

34. shadow the hedgehog is the best person ever i like his moves,powers,veicals,and guns i really like shodow the hedgehog!

35. Dark Flygon // May 23, 2009 at 3:41 pm // Reply

Hint: In each level, there are five keys that unlock bonus stages. The first key in Westopolis is a little past the first Checkpoint.

36. K.O.BREEZY // May 21, 2009 at 8:14 pm // Reply

TO DESTROY THE TANK YOU HAVE TO GET ALOT OF AMMO [DONT HOLD BACK KEEP ON SHOOTING BUT JUMP OVER CHOPPED PICES OF THE ROAD]

37. Sonic's #1 fan // May 16, 2009 at 8:24 pm // Reply

they should make a silver game.

38. HyperSonic100 // April 24, 2009 at 12:51 pm // Reply

i reckon they should make a ‘Silver the Hedgehog’ game coz he’s wicked and then that will be all three hedgehogs with their own game. who else likes silver?

39. shadowroy64 // April 17, 2009 at 2:10 pm // Reply

to chaos~
    Actually, his name is Hyper shadow and it is hyper shadow.
    Its not a glitch, its a way of the storymode

40. Super Shadow: You can be super shadow here is how beat all of the last levels as in the levels before the final bosses do light and dark on them then go to story mode and do last story below librairy and when you find black doom you take the emeralds when he dissaperes and turn into hyper shadow (the real name for super shadow) then go above empire city and black doom turns into devil doom and you have to fight him without any weapons and you have to have rings because when you collect them they disinagrate, but don’t worry instead of punching you get to use chaos spear also you can charge chaos spear.

41. shadowroy64 // April 8, 2009 at 7:01 pm // Reply

yeah um I Found alot of glitches in this game which makes it even more fun
    Like when your fighting the black byll, use chaos control and look at sonic. He isnt sonic! he is super sonic! but really sloooooow. :D

42. sonic fan 101 // March 31, 2009 at 4:44 pm // Reply

I’v completed every level exept 1 or 2 of em.

43. Shadow rocks! He’s way better than Sonic!

44. Waluigi time! // March 10, 2009 at 12:20 pm // Reply

To shadowroy64, Yes Boulevard of Broken Dreams would fit the game well! Green Day is a good band!

45. super shadow // March 9, 2009 at 11:01 am // Reply

i think that shadow should be able to be super shadow as an upgrade or something. even without the 7 chaos emeralds

46. shadowroy64 // March 8, 2009 at 7:49 pm // Reply

Im not sure if boulavard of broken dreams is on shadow the hedgehog but that song fits the game!
    I wish there was a shadow unleashed instead of sonic unleashed. I think there was no Shadow cuz the werehog…
    SHADOW RULES!
    -shadowroy64

47. Dont fall in the lava!

48. hey guys do you know how to get all the bombs in empire city? i have never done an evil thing but my friend does the evil things and were stuck on empire city.Do you guys know anything about there??

49. I love Shadow!!!:mrgreen: But what I hate about him is he curses.:(

50. shadow, are you sure?? is it for gamecube or ps2?

• @ Shadowroy64 Shadow the Hedgehog is on the PS2. I wished that they made it on the Xbox 360 and I wish they could make it a Kinect game out of it! That would be fun!! :)

1 2 3 4