Shadow the Hedgehog

On the second level, how can you stay alive when the whirlwind hits you with giant walls in normal mode?

Games Guru: You can dodge most of those walls. Those you can’t dodge you can take out with missiles.

How do you beat the jail level?

Games Guru: Prison Island is a pretty big level. Do you have a question about the boss or a certain trap? Please give me a better idea about what is giving you problems.

25 Comments on Shadow the Hedgehog

1. Super Shadow Hedgehog // August 7, 2008 at 1:41 pm // Reply

Ok, I’m Having a Survey For Your Favorite Level in Shadow The Hedgehog. Mine is The 2nd Evil Stage. Oh,You Can Only Pick One Stage But You Can Change Your Favorite Stage. And Waluigi Time!, You Can Be Sonic By Plugging in A 2nd Controller But You Cant Use Weapons or Drive Cars. Also, This Works For Any Character Exept Charmy, Doom’s Eye And Dr. Eggman.

2. I wonder why shadow did not have a gun. The info showed shadow with a gun. When I 1st played it I met up with soinc. It said on the back that shadow could ride stuff that has wheels.

3. to Waluigi time!… it is comepletly impossible, if u could then why is it called shadow the hedgehog?

4. Mastersword456 // July 8, 2008 at 12:47 pm // Reply

Hey Shadow 1 my favorite weapon is the satellite laser

5. u can play as the heros exsept u can’t use guns and cars. Thats shadows job.

6. Waluigi time! // June 23, 2008 at 1:55 pm // Reply

Shadow’s Awesome!!!!!

7. Waluigi time! // June 22, 2008 at 3:06 pm // Reply

I heard you could play as Sonic in this game. Does anyone know if this is true?

8. My favorite weapon is the 4-Shot RPG. It’s like so awesome. Also, I love that huge machine gun that you can get from the big dude, although it only has a short amount of ammo. I’d say the hardest level was the one where you have to tag along with Maria, that was CONFUSING! But I liked the game anyway.

9. Shadow the Hedgehog ROCKS!!

10. Waluigi time! // June 20, 2008 at 8:50 pm // Reply

How do you play as Sonic?

11. my favorite place is air fleet. will some other people post?! oh and if u are som person that has cabel watch camp rock. i heard it high school musical jonas brothers version.

12. Waluigi time! // June 19, 2008 at 6:30 pm // Reply

Black Doom’s my favorite boss, The shooting and action in this game is just plain awsome!!!!

13. whats the place u hate most? i hate the black comet the hero and evil way

14. dear draco

play stalker and stay w/ it and jump spin it!

15. in shadow the hedgehog if you destroy only the aliens you will go to a boss level

the boss’s weakness is his eye and the dragon looking things your suposet to jump attack and then you will hit his eye

16. to play as the heros in the game,plug in a controller and fool around with him or her but you cant get guns or dirve cars and stuff

17. Hey, I’ve got a question. Does anybody know how to destroy the tank on the stage lethal highway?

18. this game rocks

19. i can beat egg dealer in less than a minute and im 8 years mom took the game and said i cant play it cuz they curse and stuff and heres my list of favorite peeps 1.shadow {this game} 2.mario {melee} 3.sonic/luigi {melee and brawl} 4.ike,marth,and roy {melee} 5. shadow android 3{vsmode in sth}

20. Where are all the chaos in the ark on the level with Maria tagging along?

21. shadow rocks // March 19, 2008 at 10:01 am // Reply

22. dude, everyone plays this game must like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Umbreon freak // March 6, 2008 at 4:43 pm // Reply

To: Anyone

Is this a good game to get?

24. ShadowX113 // March 3, 2008 at 8:29 pm // Reply

I got to the Egg Dealer in 1 hour.

25. Chaos Emperor // February 23, 2008 at 9:34 pm // Reply