Shadow the Hedgehog

On the second level, how can you stay alive when the whirlwind hits you with giant walls in normal mode?

Games Guru: You can dodge most of those walls. Those you can’t dodge you can take out with missiles.

How do you beat the jail level?

Games Guru: Prison Island is a pretty big level. Do you have a question about the boss or a certain trap? Please give me a better idea about what is giving you problems.

10 Comments on Shadow the Hedgehog

1. a very good at cheating gamer // June 27, 2007 at 8:42 pm // Reply

sonic16 tried my system wont save it stinks got it to the one above it (aka Black Comet)can’t get past the dudes that teleport

2. I like the dark side, cahos blast is awesome!

3. Black Doom doesn’t help Shadow, the last boss i fought was eggman, the last fite, it says shadow is actually the second of 10,000 different androids, and the first 1 died when he was launched at the Earth, so that’s why shadow cant remember anything, i should know, i beat the game

4. chocolate milk // June 17, 2007 at 1:18 pm // Reply

shadow rocks he can drive and is still the ultimate life form.

1 shadow

5. sonic16boy // June 14, 2007 at 10:38 am // Reply

I beat shadow the hedgehog 6 times! All you have do to is put new game.But don’t worry it will save what you did eailer.

6. a very good at cheating gamer // June 12, 2007 at 6:49 pm // Reply

I NEED codes for this game! The guy with the slots:can’t hit the buttons.

7. Red Comet/Final fantasy Lover // June 9, 2007 at 5:22 pm // Reply

Favorite Character: Shadow

2nd Favorite: Knuckles

3rd Favorite: Super Sonic

you know I was playing Sonic 3 earlier I was on that Carnival level and there was this thing that bobbed up and down Tails pushed me off the edge of it and I thought I was going to be crushed but……. I turned into Super Sonic I only had 2 Chaos Emeralds and

30 rings Definately NOT enough to turn into Super Sonic, and yet…… I Did….. Weird.

8. paul1234 use the any gun you can and try to follow it when you get to the part with the bombs

9. i`d agree with yoshi`but it is cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. love shad // May 31, 2007 at 4:06 pm // Reply

hey i love shadow he is no.1 but can enyone tell me the charactors in sonic underground

such as my 3 rd faveriot manic come in comics and games and has big wallpapers cuz i love him too

1 2 3 4 5 16