Angry Birds

How do I get the great eagle?

Games Guru: You have to give him a can of sardines. And you have to buy that can with real money at the store. Yep, they want your money.

I can’t pass level 18-15 in Birthday Party. Could you please help me?

Games Guru: This YouTube video should help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXnk8tXjDnE .

I saw my friend has this Golden Egg called “Angry Radio.” How do you get it? Thanks!

Games Guru: The golden eggs are on the Golden Egg page. This particular egg is on the bottom row, second from the right. Click it. Once you see the radio, click the two keys in the middle of the radio. Voila. You have your golden egg for the Angry Radio puzzle.

I don’t know how to beat these levels: Level 12 on Danger Above (not the first one, the one at night); The Big Setup, I can’t beat level 5 on the second page; Mighty Hoax, I can’t beat level 12. If you can please help me, please do.

Games Guru: It’s hard to explain this in a few words. Pictures work better.

Here’s one site that helps for Danger Above:

For the Big Setup:

For the Mighty Hoax:

30 Comments on Angry Birds

1. awesome speedster // January 4, 2012 at 6:35 pm // Reply

i beat the whole game dude

2. my brother loves this game. i see him playing it for hours. he is in love with the game.

3. thears a new bird in angry birds seasons the orange one that blows up even when it get hit it deflates

4. gamefreak101 // November 27, 2011 at 5:09 pm // Reply

my dad got the game for i pod touch and we beat the whole game. in fact my dad is so good at it he all the stars. P.S angry birds is
    SWEET

5. mustard madnes // November 23, 2011 at 8:39 pm // Reply

BEST GAME IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. AnonymousBoysLifefan // November 22, 2011 at 9:18 am // Reply

Angry birds is #3 best game on the app store. But if you what to know what #1 and #2 i will tell you. #1 is Real Racing 2 Real Racing 2 is the best racing game on the app store evan if you do not like racing games or car games of any type you will like it any way it is so real ha ha. It is 6.99 so if you what to buy it it will go on sale like 1 tame a month a it will be 99. so buy it when it is 99.:). #2 Is well i do not know so if you what to you can tell me what it is.

7. I have the PC version and it’s fun!

8. My dad didn’t like it for some reason. I liked it though.

9. Beat da game in 1 week. not kidding

10. anyone have (in the ipod version) the football golden egg?

11. is red bird,blue bird,yellow bird,black bommer bird,white bird,green bird,big brother,blu,and jewel to the app

12. I have wings, so shouldn’t I be a bird and crash into pigs?

13. Angry Birds Rio is funny!

14. purduecrazy99 // August 17, 2011 at 5:14 pm // Reply

Have you ever tried it on the Chrome?

15. suzukiboy // July 6, 2011 at 3:06 pm // Reply

I never understood how people can get 3 stars on evry level. Also, if you are looking for how to get every golden egg, ther is a helpful website called angrybirdsnest

16. awesome gamer // July 2, 2011 at 2:04 pm // Reply

What shotgun bird?

17. GoHomeKidd23 // June 16, 2011 at 10:17 am // Reply

I beat the game ! Too easy !

18. Daiv Stargamer // May 28, 2011 at 5:39 pm // Reply

How do you get through the level 3.8?

19. I love Japan // May 24, 2011 at 4:44 pm // Reply

i love angry birds! i dont have a iphone or a ipod touch, but my mom has iphone 3G (my mom is not very good with eletronics)

20. hsa says: // May 8, 2011 at 7:08 pm // Reply

i love angry birds i finshed the lite version

21. i love angry birds!!!!!!!!!

22. Most awesome game in the entire universe, and those who don’t think so HOW DARE YOU!

23. OH,i can help u guys simply just keep trying and you will succeed.i beat the game on my dad’s iphone 4 and on my mom’s ipad it totally ROCKED.

24. best game ever