Angry Birds

How do I get the great eagle?

Games Guru: You have to give him a can of sardines. And you have to buy that can with real money at the store. Yep, they want your money.

I can’t pass level 18-15 in Birthday Party. Could you please help me?

Games Guru: This YouTube video should help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXnk8tXjDnE .

I saw my friend has this Golden Egg called “Angry Radio.” How do you get it? Thanks!

Games Guru: The golden eggs are on the Golden Egg page. This particular egg is on the bottom row, second from the right. Click it. Once you see the radio, click the two keys in the middle of the radio. Voila. You have your golden egg for the Angry Radio puzzle.

I don’t know how to beat these levels: Level 12 on Danger Above (not the first one, the one at night); The Big Setup, I can’t beat level 5 on the second page; Mighty Hoax, I can’t beat level 12. If you can please help me, please do.

Games Guru: It’s hard to explain this in a few words. Pictures work better.

Here’s one site that helps for Danger Above:

For the Big Setup:

For the Mighty Hoax:

32 Comments on Angry Birds

1. star wars fan // September 7, 2012 at 5:10 pm // Reply

THIS GAME ROKS

2. I know wear a golden eggs are!!!

1. tap the sun 2 times fast and you will get a golden egg.

2. go in danger above. go to page 3. then keep scrolling and you will find one.

3.go in the information. (press the settings buten, then the i.) go up. Then you will get a you know what.

3. (dude)^2 + 4(dude) + 4 // August 14, 2012 at 10:47 am // Reply

1: Any Golden Eggs in Surf and Turf?

2: If you scroll to the right “too far” in danger above, you get a golden egg!

3: How do you get the “secret cake” in level 18-15 (I think it’s 18-15)?

4. I want to get the PC version of this game that can be downloaded and installed onto your computer and played for free

5. the birds are beating me up for just borrowing there eggs for omlets

6. Angry Birds is so coooL!

7. yo i wanted the game

8. the destroyer // May 21, 2012 at 6:54 pm // Reply

IN THE BIG SETUP HOW DO YOU GET THE REST OF THE BIRDS AFTER GETTING THE BOOMERANG BIRD?

9. Ninjabomb12 // May 19, 2012 at 9:24 pm // Reply

im having trouble with angry birds space. could you help?

10. BatmanvsJoker // May 19, 2012 at 6:51 am // Reply

Im the bomb at this game

11. PERFECT catchphrase for the bomb bird: “I’m the bomb”

12. angry birdsguy // April 26, 2012 at 12:21 pm // Reply

how do I get all the golden fruit in angry birds rio carnival levels

13. how do you get past lvl 50

14. lego Lego LEGO // March 27, 2012 at 7:07 pm // Reply

I have unlocked every bird, but only two golden eggs.

15. the self destruct // March 25, 2012 at 7:53 pm // Reply

Angry birds space O-U-T-!-!-!

16. CoolDudeinVA // March 18, 2012 at 8:19 am // Reply

cool!

17. I think that angry bird is a fun game and i love playing.

18. LEGO Universer // March 6, 2012 at 8:08 pm // Reply

LADY’S AND GENTLEMEN,BOYS AND GIRLS,you will want to mark your calender for March,22 2012.Why you ask.Because of,ANGRY BIRDS SPACE!

19. I love angry birds.

20. LEGO Universer // February 16, 2012 at 8:20 pm // Reply

If you have a kindle fire you can download the full version for free.The only thing different is the adds

21. Need a little help // February 14, 2012 at 8:25 pm // Reply

On angry birds seasons how do you get 100% destruction on year of the dragon, level 1? Thanks!

22. Sweet I have this game for iPhone and iPad it is awesome.

23. burgerbeard the pirate // February 11, 2012 at 11:10 am // Reply