Sim City 4

Are there secret codes?

Games Guru: Of course there are secret codes for SimCity 4! This is, after all, a Maxis game — those guys live to slip weird stuff past you. Here are the three most useful codes:

• FightThePower—to remove power requirements
  • HowDryIAm—to remove water requirements
  • WeaknessPays—to add 1,000 SimBucks to your treasury

To access these codes, hit the Control and X buttons at the same time, then type any of the code phrase.

27 Comments on Sim City 4

1. dvftnynb,,onv // August 7, 2008 at 12:09 pm // Reply

u control the city

2. WATS THE ACESS CODE PLZ I WANT TO PLAY TELL ME

3. profclyde // May 22, 2008 at 7:46 am // Reply

Sorry,”Jesse james” and “TEETOWN” I don’t own the game. I’m just looking at the comments for any random game that I can help with!

4. savingangel // March 23, 2008 at 1:17 pm // Reply

hey guys i got the answer to the qst ur all asking …. here’s the code … it works for sim city deluxe and sim city 4!!:D don’t thank me thank GOD!!

FLYB-OY93-0000-OS33

5. dilzy, u unlock the space shuttle

6. GET THE ORIGANEL SIMCITY IT IS A OLDIE BUT A GOODIE. IT CAME OUT IN 1984

7. Seriously how do u get a space shuttle?

8. Hey guys you are all my last hope i bought this game after enjoying simcity 3000 and now i have my own computer and the installation code is missing.Anyone please help me.I know alot of people have asked for it so please please please i am bored out of my mind

9. I LOST MY CODE BECAUSE I HAD TO REBOOT MY CPU FROM VIRUS ANYBODY GOT A CODE FOR INSTALL SO I CAN PLAY??

10. Hey do you control a city or Sims?

11. how can i enter theu drive it mission

12. where’s the cd key on the case I cant find it and i want to play.

13. i lost the install code for my sim city disc

14. For all you who run out of money easily, theres a trainer online which can freeze the money on the game so you never have to worry about spending anymore.

15. this rocks

16. Wow that code is a killer. Looks like it must be re bought

17. how do you get the space shuttle to go into space

18. how can i get another code for it? I lost it.

19. I am making at least $140,000 a month in all the cities the regions can hold, i have every thing, and im bored. what do i do now?

20. how do u get the rocket thing

21. death to all rebel scum // June 4, 2007 at 7:44 pm // Reply

maby i could use that extra money cheat and have a disease research center with a milatary base

22. death to all rebel scum // June 4, 2007 at 7:42 pm // Reply

man i always bankrupt my city by previding to many civil servises say i have a city with 2,000 people in it i usuly buld a large fire station a large police station a large elementy school a large high school a city collage and a city park bult and now you know why i go bankruped so quickly

PS i got the large police station through the driving missions because of the small populis

23. someone post the game code in the manual plz. my sis lost it, and now I can’t install it! Grrrrrr…

24. Connorthefirst // March 31, 2007 at 4:14 pm // Reply

1 Press control x

2 type in weaknesspays

3 hold shift

4 push enter

5 push the up arrow key

6 repeat steps 4 and 5 over and over again still holding shift and every time you press enter you get 1,000 bucks.

25. you don’t deserve it is a cheat to unlock everything