Sonic Advance 3

Where and how can I unlock Knuckles, Amy Rose and the Chaos Emeralds? I have only Sonic, Tails and Cream.

Games Guru: You unlock Amy Rose by beating Zone 4 Act 3 with Sonic as the leader. You unlock Knuckles by beating Zone 2 Act 3 with Sonic as the leader. To find each zone’s Chaos Emerald, you must unlock the special stage for that zone. To unlock the special stage, you must collect all 10 chaos found in that zone.

114 Comments on Sonic Advance 3

1. sonicfan127 // May 18, 2008 at 8:05 am // Reply

I beat the game I just need a chao

and those emeralds

2. sonicfan127 // May 17, 2008 at 10:00 pm // Reply

where are the chao

3. sonicfan127 // May 17, 2008 at 9:39 pm // Reply

i need a gold ring

4. sonicfan127 // May 17, 2008 at 9:38 pm // Reply

were are the chao

5. sonicfan127 // May 17, 2008 at 9:36 pm // Reply

plese tell me how 2 get all the golden rings and emralds

6. super sonic#56 // May 15, 2008 at 4:39 pm // Reply

how to get the chaos emralds i know how but i cant kind the key!!!

7. SUPER SHADOW ROOLZ #1 // April 1, 2008 at 6:45 pm // Reply

I Beat the game. THE WHOLE THING!!!!!!!!!! Unlocked all things:Boss time attack,all chaos emralds,Super sonic, unlimited keys,All chaos.I am the master of this game!!!!!! I also beat it in at least 7 hours and 10 minutes. Not kidding.

8. supersonic#1 // March 23, 2008 at 9:04 am // Reply

how do u win the special stage on Zone 7. I get all nine keys but i still lose on everyone. Please help me!

9. sonic boom // March 23, 2008 at 8:41 am // Reply

My mom says next time i go to gamestop, i can mabe get sonic advance 3.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

10. I would say the best way to win Altar Emerald is to be Tails and Amy. Also I would be Sonic and Amy for world 7 boss. I just need to know how to get any Chaos Emeralds. Sonic RULES!

11. sonic boom // March 22, 2008 at 1:50 pm // Reply

I can’t find my sonic advance 3.Someone can help me.sonic is my FAVORITE

player.

12. sonicspeed // March 9, 2008 at 5:29 pm // Reply

is there another way to get supersonic ples tell me how to get it

13. super sonic the hedgehog // January 23, 2008 at 11:06 am // Reply

how to get shadow the hedgehog and last chaos emeral and to get super sonic in normal stage

14. supersonic123311445 // January 4, 2008 at 8:22 pm // Reply

how do you get the emerald on zone 7 chaos angle i have all chow and i have beaten 6 out of 7 emeralds but cant get that 7th emerald i have even took a couple hours to get 5 keys in each zone and go thrue each chaos emerald 5 times for practice but i still failed at getting it how do you get it if its that hard!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? somebody please awnswer

15. supersonic123311445 // January 4, 2008 at 8:13 pm // Reply

to get the chaos emeralds in each zone get all the chow and find the key in each zone the key cant be found until you get all the chow for that zone. after you have the key beat the level and you can jump on the spring in that zone (in the map with the 3 acts and the boss) you will now be in the chaos emerald stage get the rings and if you have the amount at the top of the screen you will go to the second half repeat and if you get all the rings needed you get a chaos emerald! you can find all the chow if you go on google video and type sonic advance 3 help. also knuckles is located at zone 2 act 3 with any team with sonic as the leader amy is located in zone 4 act 3 with sonic as the leader cream is in zone 6 act 3 with sonic as the leader.

16. how do you get knukles on sonic advance 3 i cant get him

17. I rate this game a solid 10!

18. How do you get Shadow the hedgehog in Sonic Advance3,I realy want to know!

19. can somebody plz tell me wat u have to do to get the special stage on sonic advanced 3 special stage 1

20. I have no clue how to get the chaos emeralds. Would someone help me?

21. Shadow the Hedgehog // November 18, 2007 at 8:24 pm // Reply

How do I get the 7th emerald and which chapters do I need to do it? Sonic and Tails, Sonic and Amy, Sonic and Kuckles, Sonic and Cream, or Tails and Sonic, Tails and Kuckles, Tails and Amy, Tails and Cream, or Kuckles and Sonic, Kuckles and Amy, Kuckles and Tails, Kuckles and Cream, or Amy and Sonic, Amy and Tails, Amy and Kuckles, Amy and Cream, or Cream and Amy, Cream and Sonic, Cream and Tails, Cream and Kuckles? Which 2 chapters do I need to use to get the 7th chaos emerald cause me and my brother are trying to get that 7th emerald, but we never can get that emerald. And he started all over because he could’t get the 7th chaos emerald. Can someone please help us?!?!? I have to get an answer because I want to finish this Sonic Advance 3 game. Please Help Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. i really need help getting knuckles and others can some one plz tell me how to get him

23. Yay! I got that last chaos emerald.

24. The easy way to beat AltarEmerald is to Cream and Knuckles or Knuckles and Cream . If you are, Cheese the Chao will be circling around u. u should jump and Cheese will go up and hit dr. Eggman.

25. hey does anybody know anything of use for this game.

26. Twilight Fire // August 2, 2007 at 2:39 pm // Reply

Me and my little brother got sick of this game cause we couldnt get 7th Chaos Emerald. Does anyone know how to get the 7th Chaos Emerald easier? Cause I badly want to finish this game….Can Someone Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me?

27. to grifthins. thank you for telling me that! i was stuck on that for so long

28. griffiths // July 8, 2007 at 4:26 am // Reply

on zone six on the special stage avoid the bombs

29. griffiths // July 7, 2007 at 3:27 pm // Reply

i know how to beat the final boss go on tails fly and keep hitting the cockpit

30. Greggster // July 6, 2007 at 7:59 am // Reply

I wrote a long comment and now its not here! I wrote Gameshark codes on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31. to get knuckles: beat zone 2 act 3 with sonic

32. sonic_da_best // June 24, 2007 at 1:55 pm // Reply

I did the werdist thing todaywhat i did was i was just playing zone 2 and act1 then my GBA frose so i re started it and evey thing was unlocked incuding all the characters,zones and keys how great is that

33. Master Sword // June 22, 2007 at 8:30 pm // Reply

What is the purpose of the special stages, and chaos emeralds?

34. Master Sword // June 22, 2007 at 8:23 pm // Reply

How do you get Cream?

35. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 9:02 pm // Reply

I think my bigger brother and i had this game or was it the 2 game well anyway this game was great it brings back old times my brother played sonic and i played tails what a long time ago that was we ware a great team old times..old times

36. tails answer // June 17, 2007 at 2:14 pm // Reply

please please someone answer my calls please tell me where the 1st Chao on

zone 6 is I’m dieing to get the zone 6 chaos emerald

37. What do you guys rate this game?

38. i already beat it chaos emeralds and all.

(including special stage mode)

if i see your question i’ll try to answer it

39. jump on his hands to beat the second to last boss.

I haven’t gotten all of the chaos emeralds so i don’t know how to beat the final boss, who i heard is named “D-mel”

40. I can’t beat the final boss because the cockpit (Glass window) is soooo high, I can’t hit it!!!!!!!!!!

41. to defeat altaremerald or last boss use anyone but, your partner has to be tails. When eggman’s weakpoint is free for attack tag with tails jump and let go of r button and tails tails have to touch eggman weakpoint . eggmans weakpoint is his glass windowat the top of his head

42. If the answer is none of the above. I’d use Knuckles and sonic and I’ll turn Dr. Eggman into a brautworst for the Babylon Rogues!

43. My brother is also on the zone 7 boss. Who do we need to beat it? Cream and Amy? Knuckles and Tails? Or Amy and sonic? Well… who cares?

44. im on zone 7 and im on the last boss and hes so strong i cant beat him!

45. your_worries_are_gone // April 11, 2007 at 4:33 pm // Reply

Unlock cream:

Beat zone 6 act 3 with sonic as leader and any specidinc partner (i chose tails)

Twinkle snow, off we go!:

Tails/(Sonic/Amy) and you beat him.

46. ultimategamer:knuckles911 // April 7, 2007 at 10:28 am // Reply

sonic is an AWESOME hedgehog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. sonic is my best mate

48. How Do You Unlock Cream and beat dotcor eggman on world 5?

49. thanks sonic i am a big fan of YOU SONIC

50. How Do You Unlock Cream!?!?

1 2 3