Sonic Advance 3

Where and how can I unlock Knuckles, Amy Rose and the Chaos Emeralds? I have only Sonic, Tails and Cream.

Games Guru: You unlock Amy Rose by beating Zone 4 Act 3 with Sonic as the leader. You unlock Knuckles by beating Zone 2 Act 3 with Sonic as the leader. To find each zone’s Chaos Emerald, you must unlock the special stage for that zone. To unlock the special stage, you must collect all 10 chaos found in that zone.

25 Comments on Sonic Advance 3

1. Twilight Fire // August 2, 2007 at 2:39 pm // Reply

Me and my little brother got sick of this game cause we couldnt get 7th Chaos Emerald. Does anyone know how to get the 7th Chaos Emerald easier? Cause I badly want to finish this game….Can Someone Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me?

2. to grifthins. thank you for telling me that! i was stuck on that for so long

3. griffiths // July 8, 2007 at 4:26 am // Reply

on zone six on the special stage avoid the bombs

4. griffiths // July 7, 2007 at 3:27 pm // Reply

i know how to beat the final boss go on tails fly and keep hitting the cockpit

5. Greggster // July 6, 2007 at 7:59 am // Reply

I wrote a long comment and now its not here! I wrote Gameshark codes on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. to get knuckles: beat zone 2 act 3 with sonic

7. sonic_da_best // June 24, 2007 at 1:55 pm // Reply

I did the werdist thing todaywhat i did was i was just playing zone 2 and act1 then my GBA frose so i re started it and evey thing was unlocked incuding all the characters,zones and keys how great is that

8. Master Sword // June 22, 2007 at 8:30 pm // Reply

What is the purpose of the special stages, and chaos emeralds?

9. Master Sword // June 22, 2007 at 8:23 pm // Reply

How do you get Cream?

10. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 9:02 pm // Reply

I think my bigger brother and i had this game or was it the 2 game well anyway this game was great it brings back old times my brother played sonic and i played tails what a long time ago that was we ware a great team old times..old times

11. tails answer // June 17, 2007 at 2:14 pm // Reply

please please someone answer my calls please tell me where the 1st Chao on

zone 6 is I’m dieing to get the zone 6 chaos emerald

12. What do you guys rate this game?

13. i already beat it chaos emeralds and all.

(including special stage mode)

if i see your question i’ll try to answer it

14. jump on his hands to beat the second to last boss.

I haven’t gotten all of the chaos emeralds so i don’t know how to beat the final boss, who i heard is named “D-mel”

15. I can’t beat the final boss because the cockpit (Glass window) is soooo high, I can’t hit it!!!!!!!!!!

16. to defeat altaremerald or last boss use anyone but, your partner has to be tails. When eggman’s weakpoint is free for attack tag with tails jump and let go of r button and tails tails have to touch eggman weakpoint . eggmans weakpoint is his glass windowat the top of his head

17. If the answer is none of the above. I’d use Knuckles and sonic and I’ll turn Dr. Eggman into a brautworst for the Babylon Rogues!

18. My brother is also on the zone 7 boss. Who do we need to beat it? Cream and Amy? Knuckles and Tails? Or Amy and sonic? Well… who cares?

19. im on zone 7 and im on the last boss and hes so strong i cant beat him!

20. your_worries_are_gone // April 11, 2007 at 4:33 pm // Reply

Unlock cream:

Beat zone 6 act 3 with sonic as leader and any specidinc partner (i chose tails)

Twinkle snow, off we go!:

Tails/(Sonic/Amy) and you beat him.

21. ultimategamer:knuckles911 // April 7, 2007 at 10:28 am // Reply

sonic is an AWESOME hedgehog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. sonic is my best mate

23. How Do You Unlock Cream and beat dotcor eggman on world 5?

24. thanks sonic i am a big fan of YOU SONIC

25. How Do You Unlock Cream!?!?