Sonic Advance 3

Where and how can I unlock Knuckles, Amy Rose and the Chaos Emeralds? I have only Sonic, Tails and Cream.

Games Guru: You unlock Amy Rose by beating Zone 4 Act 3 with Sonic as the leader. You unlock Knuckles by beating Zone 2 Act 3 with Sonic as the leader. To find each zone’s Chaos Emerald, you must unlock the special stage for that zone. To unlock the special stage, you must collect all 10 chaos found in that zone.

114 Comments on Sonic Advance 3

1. cream the rabbit // April 11, 2011 at 7:46 pm // Reply

i love chao

2. sonic waffles // August 11, 2010 at 3:11 pm // Reply

HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET CREAM

3. I think that knukes and cream are the best

4. somebody help me on chaos emerald #7!!!! :(

5. king dedede // June 29, 2010 at 2:55 pm // Reply

Tip: The best combination is Cream & Sonic. With Cream and the Chao Ball Attack, you can just jump high enough in Altar Emerald to get the Eggman part of the machine, so you don’t have to wait for the red explosive balls.

6. Yoshi lover // May 1, 2010 at 11:35 am // Reply

How do you get the chao in zone 7 act 2? I have all the other chaos emeralds but the last one…

7. how you get the keys

8. im also best with knuckles! (:

9. ive almost got all the emralds. it took awhile but im almost there

10. i’m best with cream!

11. chaos angel is hard but its easy if you use knuckles, tails, or cream

12. i got all emeralds & all characters!!! and the final boss is so easy if you use tsils or cream!

13. Sonic Fan #1 // August 4, 2009 at 10:53 am // Reply

Twinkle Snow boss is easy if you are teamed with Sonic and Amy together, because when Sonic jumps teamed with Amy he is easy to move. That’s how I did it!

14. shadow rock’s!

15. knux the echina // July 27, 2009 at 5:11 pm // Reply

i have 7 chaos emeralds so now i can be super sonic but gmerl machine i cant beat

16. to get cream you do cyber track act 3 with sonic as leader

17. sonic boom // July 12, 2009 at 7:50 pm // Reply

what’s wrong with cyber track act 3? it’s IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. super sonic // July 1, 2009 at 2:17 pm // Reply

how do you get cream the rabbit

19. super sonic // July 1, 2009 at 2:15 pm // Reply

i have defeated eggman many times like 20

20. Super Sliver // June 19, 2009 at 9:37 am // Reply

It is hard to get the last chaos emerald

21. sonic the hedgehog // May 23, 2009 at 4:18 pm // Reply

how do you get cream

22. silver the heghog // April 24, 2009 at 3:21 pm // Reply

Where the heck are the chao in all the levels

23. Super Christopher // April 23, 2009 at 4:04 pm // Reply

Man, Chaos Angel, act 1 is hard! I keep falling in the bottem less pits!

24. How can i ge t the chaos emerald in zone ?

25. how to get shadow?

26. how do you get all the chao?

27. you can’t play as espio.

28. to get super sonic get all emralds and beat the non agrasion boss at the end by beating final zone with sonic with all the emralds

29. you can not unlock espio or shadow in sonic advance 3

30. fencing dude // January 19, 2009 at 11:08 am // Reply

how do you unlock espio?

31. Master emerald // December 29, 2008 at 7:06 pm // Reply

I dont know how to get all chao in every stage.please tell me all the locations of all chao

32. sonicfanthemegahog // December 28, 2008 at 6:10 am // Reply

I just defeated the bosses but I don’t have all the emeralds it was tricky in the special stages but you guys should know that I unlocked all the characters

33. how can i get supersonic

34. clydethehedgehog#1 // December 20, 2008 at 1:39 pm // Reply

does anyone have any sonic advanced 3 button combination cheats to beat the game? by the way, clyde the hedgehog rocks!

35. clydethehedgehog // December 20, 2008 at 1:35 pm // Reply

DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY BUTTON COMBINATION CHEATS TO BEAT THE GAME ON SONIC ADVANCED 3

• use sonic as the leader and beat zone two act three and it will let you unlock knukles use him thouhtout the game use knukles as the leader and tails as the partner

36. tails ROCKS

37. hey,coolguy just use one of your keys to get the next choas emerald.

38. Twinkle snow boss? It was hard but, I beat it & to beat it you have to jump on the platforms, dodge the spike ball & he’s finished! The platforms fall & sometimes they’ll fall onto Egghead. I’m doing a QUIZ so, QUIZ TIME! True or False: There’s a Tenison Gauge in this game. P.S. MAKE IT AS FUNNY AS YOU WANT!!!!!

39. suppjiuftjdrusssssss // August 1, 2008 at 5:00 pm // Reply

cant beat twinkle snow boss

40. I UNLOCK THE BOSS TIME ATTACK THE SUPER SONIC ALL THE CHACTERS AND THE SOUND TEST!!!!!!!!

41. i got to the last zone but i cant beat act2 and and act3! can someoneeel me how?

42. falling rose // July 17, 2008 at 6:23 pm // Reply

to supersonic rules#1 u go past the boss thing and there will be a ring with an eggman symbol in it… enter it or beat egghead

43. sonicchaos // July 16, 2008 at 5:57 am // Reply

where are the chao of zone 4 act 2?i need these chao, please…

44. I need to be super sonic I wish someone told me a Button cheat code

if I want super sonic

45. Please, I wish to have seven chaos emeralds, but I cant get the 7th one,

I got 6 of them and I tried and tried and tried. but still… no chaos emerald.

46. …..Its so hard to find all the chaos….

47. i need help with a chao. i’m still missing the third chao in Zone 5, Act 2. Please tell me where it is!

48. How To beat Final Zone:

Play as Knux with the leader

Jump up & Use his fly on the glass

49. sonic#100 // June 8, 2008 at 1:36 am // Reply

i finaly beat the game!!!!!!!yes i did it!!!!!!!YAHOO!!!!!

50. sonic#100 // June 2, 2008 at 4:47 pm // Reply

i only got three chaos emeralds i am dieing here help me

1 2 3