Sonic Advance 3

Where and how can I unlock Knuckles, Amy Rose and the Chaos Emeralds? I have only Sonic, Tails and Cream.

Games Guru: You unlock Amy Rose by beating Zone 4 Act 3 with Sonic as the leader. You unlock Knuckles by beating Zone 2 Act 3 with Sonic as the leader. To find each zone’s Chaos Emerald, you must unlock the special stage for that zone. To unlock the special stage, you must collect all 10 chaos found in that zone.

29 Comments on Sonic Advance 3

1. how do you get all the chao?

2. you can’t play as espio.

3. to get super sonic get all emralds and beat the non agrasion boss at the end by beating final zone with sonic with all the emralds

4. you can not unlock espio or shadow in sonic advance 3

5. fencing dude // January 19, 2009 at 11:08 am // Reply

how do you unlock espio?

6. Master emerald // December 29, 2008 at 7:06 pm // Reply

I dont know how to get all chao in every stage.please tell me all the locations of all chao

7. sonicfanthemegahog // December 28, 2008 at 6:10 am // Reply

I just defeated the bosses but I don’t have all the emeralds it was tricky in the special stages but you guys should know that I unlocked all the characters

8. how can i get supersonic

9. clydethehedgehog#1 // December 20, 2008 at 1:39 pm // Reply

does anyone have any sonic advanced 3 button combination cheats to beat the game? by the way, clyde the hedgehog rocks!

10. clydethehedgehog // December 20, 2008 at 1:35 pm // Reply

• use sonic as the leader and beat zone two act three and it will let you unlock knukles use him thouhtout the game use knukles as the leader and tails as the partner

11. tails ROCKS

12. hey,coolguy just use one of your keys to get the next choas emerald.

13. Twinkle snow boss? It was hard but, I beat it & to beat it you have to jump on the platforms, dodge the spike ball & he’s finished! The platforms fall & sometimes they’ll fall onto Egghead. I’m doing a QUIZ so, QUIZ TIME! True or False: There’s a Tenison Gauge in this game. P.S. MAKE IT AS FUNNY AS YOU WANT!!!!!

14. suppjiuftjdrusssssss // August 1, 2008 at 5:00 pm // Reply

cant beat twinkle snow boss

16. i got to the last zone but i cant beat act2 and and act3! can someoneeel me how?

17. falling rose // July 17, 2008 at 6:23 pm // Reply

to supersonic rules#1 u go past the boss thing and there will be a ring with an eggman symbol in it… enter it or beat egghead

18. sonicchaos // July 16, 2008 at 5:57 am // Reply

where are the chao of zone 4 act 2?i need these chao, please…

19. I need to be super sonic I wish someone told me a Button cheat code

if I want super sonic

20. Please, I wish to have seven chaos emeralds, but I cant get the 7th one,

I got 6 of them and I tried and tried and tried. but still… no chaos emerald.

21. …..Its so hard to find all the chaos….

22. i need help with a chao. i’m still missing the third chao in Zone 5, Act 2. Please tell me where it is!

23. How To beat Final Zone:

Play as Knux with the leader

Jump up & Use his fly on the glass

24. sonic#100 // June 8, 2008 at 1:36 am // Reply

i finaly beat the game!!!!!!!yes i did it!!!!!!!YAHOO!!!!!

25. sonic#100 // June 2, 2008 at 4:47 pm // Reply

i only got three chaos emeralds i am dieing here help me