Sonic Battle 2

How do you get past the final level using all the characters?

Games Guru: This is a staged team effort: Tails must destroy the security door. Eggman must retrieve the time switch. Rouge must drain the liquid from the cannon’s core. Knuckles must destroy the next security door and get past the squid monster. Shadow gets to battle Biolizard. In their super forms, Sonic and Shadow finish off the final boss.

27 Comments on Sonic Battle 2

1. SonicMegaHero34 // August 10, 2009 at 7:07 pm // Reply

Why does it say Sonic Battle 2? As far as I know, the only Sonic game with battle in its name is Sonic Battle and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. And Paul, is there a cheat code you want or a part of the game you need help in for Sonic Adventure? I have it, so I can help.

2. What do the AR Chao Sets do?

3. Hotdog Hero // June 23, 2009 at 6:12 pm // Reply

i need to get past were your rouge and you have 5minutes toget 3 chaos emralds

4. shadow player // February 9, 2009 at 11:05 am // Reply

did you know that you can get a grim reaper choa by turning it evil then by giving it a shovle

5. it’s easy, first, u hav 2 find a door,[not really a door, more of a big opening], then hit the switch being guarded by a liquid monster.

6. how do u get past final level part 3 with rouge

7. esguerra, you’re right, but I got past that part & I NEED HELP WITH KNUCKLE’S PART! I NEVER GOT TO THE FINAL BOSS! & IT’S NOT FAIR THAT YOU CAN’T USE CHAOS CONTROL IN LEVELS! @#%& THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

8. Anonymous // July 9, 2008 at 7:23 pm // Reply

i dont like this no offense 1 star

9. part 2 on cannon’s core is very hard and it’s annoying because of the blue alien robots!

10. i have sonic battle but i want sonic battle 4 and i dont know were it is

11. i like this game

12. sonic battle 2 is the dreamcast version of sonic adventure battle 2 the only diffrence the name and theres chao gardens

13. if there was one it would look cool!

14. evilremains // June 29, 2007 at 4:29 pm // Reply

naa there is no chaos garden

15. shadowthedevil // June 29, 2007 at 1:55 pm // Reply

i have a normal chaos chao and a dark devil chaos chao and there isn’t any chaos gardens but if you find one tell me

16. i cant beat CRAZY Gadget somthins blockin the goal ring

17. demontownsend // May 29, 2007 at 10:26 pm // Reply

Sonic Adventure 2 is for dreamcast, Sonic adventure 2: Battle is for Gamecube, the only difference is multiplayer mode hence the “battle” in the name. So they use the same stategy guide

18. I love Evie so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

19. paul1324 // May 9, 2007 at 9:49 pm // Reply

i beat game… THE FINAL HAZARD was the easiest boss ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Knuckles // May 4, 2007 at 9:21 am // Reply

I mean I’m not sure if sonic adventure 2 is sonic adventure battle 2…

or is it Sonic adventure 2 Battle??

I don’ know

21. Knuckles // May 4, 2007 at 9:19 am // Reply

I’m not sure if ” Sonic adventure 2″ Is sonic adventure 2 battle..

22. is sonic battle 2 sonic adventure battle 2?

23. Guru why isn’t sonic adventure 1 on the list?

24. awsomeness // April 24, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

it is easy once you do the final room but its hard to explain plus the fact i havent played it in forever

25. In the level CRAZY GADGET how do you beat the final room?