Games Guru

Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

Comments about “Sonic Heroes”

1. 1230 says:

can anyone please tell me how to beat egg emperor with team rose on the PS2 ?

2. soinc says:

I like it. yall are right about the power plant with the riseing magma. I can`t get past that. I like rail canyon. I can`t get team Dark to it cause i`m stuck on the power plant.I need a code for XBOX.

3. shadow says:

I love it.why is team dark so hard,I mean come on,Shadow is the best guy.I almost beat the game with team rose.I hate team rose.Amy,big,and cream stink!!Eggman has cool stuff.you got any codes for xbox?Oh will they come up with star wars the clone wars the game????!!!?!?!

4. coolsonic says:

I hate bingo highway and casino park mission 2.It’s really hard to reach the goal ring before the time limit for Sonic team gameplay.Can someone tell me how to beat???

5. frostie says:

i forgot to mention that im on single player on ther game cube

6. frostie says:

can any one tell me how it is posible to get 141 emblems after clearing every stage as i have only found 120 or is ther any cheats to do this

7. froatie says:

to find all 141 emblems is hard enough if i can only find 120 how can i find the rest in single player mode on game cube

8. mega says:

to unpopuchad: there is only one cheat and it is for 2nd player mode and it makes them into metal but i forgot the code sorry

9. unpopuchad says:

Or it might make it where when you go through a formation gate you see flames or both

10. unpopuchad says:

Hey ??? i just checked and i think that the cheat makes it where your partners attack enemies whenever your a little close to them.

11. unpopuchad says:

Does anyone have any cheats or easy ways to get emblems?

12. ??? says:

For PS2

I got this cheat code from a wed site hadn’t try it yet

so here the cheat Every one have wing

during the game L1 L2 R1 R2 up Down left right

13. shadow336 says:

does any one know were i can get a hack for ps2 version of sonic heroes?

14. sssonic11 says:

i agree theres no such thing as team super sonic

15. shadow master says:

just to say the games guru was wrong you don’t unlock team super sonic i beat super hard mode i got all chaos emeralds i got 141 emblems and all A rank on every mission yeah but you play supersonic on the last boss metal madness.

16. shadow master says:

what bad is that i can find like no hack for sonic heroes ps2 and when you beat the game it gets really boring i mean come on you cant be super sonic on regular levels. sigh….. they should have made it like the old sonic games were you could be supersonic by getting 50 and jumping

17. shadow master says:

i know one but you have to be team sonic but best it tricky but it works if u do it right. just rune on the top beam with the arrows flashing but heres my way i use team rose in power formation because hes more stable and uses less of hes power boots hint: hold square button or b for game cube warning: when using the first way there is bombs at the top near the end so watch out.

18. legomaniac says:

does anyone know an easy way to get choas emeralds? im mean the game is so fun, but its so hard!!! and id just ask the game guru but your supposed to give your email adress and im not allowed to do that. (:(

19. ??? says:

To play as metal sonic in 1player mode u need 141 ponit

20. #!SONICFAN!!! says:

How do you get Super sonic without getting the Emeralds on the Gamecube version?

21. SONICFAN#1!!!! says:

On the Gamecube version.I mean.

22. SONICFAN#1!!!! says:

How do you get Super Sonic without getting the Emeralds?

23. SonicFan1!!! says:

HOW DO YOU CHEAT ON SONIC HEROES THE GAMECUBE VERSION?!

THIS GAME IS VERY HARD,SO PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!

24. SuperSonic says:

How do you Hack on the Gamecube version???Someone please tell me!

25. Anonymous says:

how can you be super sonic on any level on playstation 2.

26. blueice118 says:

to shadowthehedgehog: yeah I think dark’s hard, sonic(only team which has a member’s name in it)’s medium too, and rose is easy,but chaotix is NOT 2nd easiest!!!!

wikipedia says(I go there a lot)they’re SPECIAL, NOT EASY.

i played this when I was like 4 or something and I think I did great.

It was at McDonald’s(now, they made another 1 with no game in it’s place:()

wow I wrote a lot so I’ll end it here.

27. sonic and naruto fan1 says:

just to tell you shadow team chaotix is the hardest then team dark then sonic then rose.

28. shadowthehedgehog says:

The game is easy and fun. The last boss is Metal Sonic. He transforms into an ultimate monster and sonic turns into supersonic with the chaos emeralds to fight him. I have beaten it with every single team. Oh, by the way, chaotix isn’t the hardest, dark is. Sonic is next hardest, then chaotix then rose.

29. dsdude says:

meatel overload and that, is available after getting all emearlds for all teams

30. darksonic says:

how do you hack sonic heroes

31. ssuper man says:

I really need too now how to get hacks on to your gamecube i mean comon plz tell me!

32. Anonymous says:

How do you get to the meatle overlord? Is it egg emporer??????

33. Help says:

I can’t believe that you can’t beat egg emporer evilbunny. I beat it more than once!

34. Need for cheats says:

To -shadouge_girl:

If your friends think it is easy, why don’t you ask them to do it for you?

35. sonic dude 12 says:

how to turn to super sonic in regular game mode

36. No Name says:

Is there a cheat to get all of the chaos emeralds faster?

37. shadowsrise says:

is there a cheat to get all the choas emeralds

38. the guy behind you says:

*for the ps2*

1/4 team blast gauge full.

change to the flight character and press triangle and square at the same time.

39. shadouge_girl says:

ok, for all u boys wondering what the heck a girl’s doing on BOYS life, it’s cuz i love sonic and i’m kind of a tomboy. i need help finding the last blue torch in the castle for team chaotix. i run around in circles (thanx 2 the flower portal) with poor vector, espio and charmy and i make em look stupid! plus, on team dark, i can’t get past robot storm. all of my friends keep on tellin me that it’s easy, but i’m awesome at sonic heroes soooooo..help! and if u have the pc version (like me) u can MODIFY the game and improve it. u gotta know how 2 hack into games, though. does anyone besides me luv shadouge? if u dont know what that is, it’s shadowxrouge. shadow and rougey r sooo kool @ theyre the PERFECT couple. I know a lotta cheats for other games, so ask away!

40. Chaz says:

sonicmaster I need your help if U no the cheat for meatle team I Need it!!! PLEZ

41. rocket racer says:

To sonicmaster: How do you get metal Sonic?

42. sonicdx says:

how do you beat hang castile with team dark?

43. sonicmaster says:

if anyone need help just ask me. i no cheat 4 metal characters including meatle sonic! Just ask cuz i dont give away cheats & tips unless u do. :)

44. Blank 99999 says:

I Have Sonic Heros and I Beat Everything But I Am HaVING trouble Getting The Chaos Emeralds. Please Help.

45. shadow-19 says:

what is there when you go to the entro were there is writen tourtail and story challenge near the story sign what is in there i finished all the storys and every thing but nothing

46. Ballerman 101 says:

To get easy chaos emeralds, play the level with Team Rose, since their’s is shorter. Remember to jump over bombs and run up on walls sometimes.

47. legomaniac says:

for happy guy to get A rankings you need to get through each level as fast as you can!

48. legomaniac says:

for anybody who just beat rail canyon,for team sonic at the bullet station,to get the most level ups in the cannon ball path turn left,left,right,right,right, and hold right to get a level up for sonic,tails,knuckles and lot of rings and a 1up.

49. legomaniac says:

if you want a real challenge supersonic77 then complete all stages and all extra missions with a A ranking. that will unlock super hard mode. good luck!

50. juspin says:

its fantastic fun and exciteing sonic is absolutely brilliant

Write a comment about “Sonic Heroes”

Nickname: