Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

26 Comments on Sonic Heroes

1. how do you get all the emeralds

2. rapper that’s eggy’s nickname. (sinckers) eggy lol

3. Will u help (cries)

4. rockman and roll // September 25, 2007 at 9:21 pm // Reply

I finally beat Metal Sonic~! (well, actually it was on the first try after I unlocked it wif help from my brother XD I mean, we have over 20 life..got killed 3 times for not knowing what to do…) at the end they said get all A ranks… what will you unlock then?

5. gega the hedhog // September 19, 2007 at 2:07 pm // Reply

i won all the teams but not meatle overlord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Sonic is weird

PS

Why does Eggman have a weird name?

7. I need help with sonic hero’s using sonic on level 10. When I get to the little statue I can’t find out what to do next. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

8. 100% game beater // August 9, 2007 at 4:34 pm // Reply

to all with problumes with team dark. whats wrong with you. all you got to do is fly an kick then in to him an move out of the way. i beat the game 100% there is no super shadow i tryed alot my game says 100% done. an use z an while your at it use the fly person an keep kicken they otheres at him i beat him before he landed on the 1st plat form.

9. sonic heroes

10. Well i need help getting pass lost jungle as team sonic and dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. HOW DO YOU BECOME SUPER SONIC BEFORE FIGHTING TEAM DARK

12. i mean can’t

13. help me!

i can get past egg emporer as team sonic

14. palkiafreak // June 26, 2007 at 2:22 pm // Reply

this games fun but i dont have a gamecube anymore

15. super shad // June 26, 2007 at 12:29 am // Reply

best sonic fan ever i agree liking team dark best coz i like shadow soooooo much that im only playing team dark.i started liking shadow when i got the game Shadow the hedgehog

16. super shad // June 26, 2007 at 12:22 am // Reply

hello all can one of ya tell me how to get super shadow?Its so hard coz idunoo wat to do. i treid getting all emeralds with team dark but it dont work!

17. Is it just me, or is defeating the Egg Emperer ALOT harder as team Dark, I get killed right at the end. I’ve killed him on every other Team, except for Team Dark.

18. The Metal Beast // June 23, 2007 at 3:11 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to beat level 11? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help meeeeee!

19. rockman and roll // June 18, 2007 at 10:46 am // Reply

so difficult 2 get all chaos emeralds… sigh..

20. sonic16boy // June 14, 2007 at 11:07 am // Reply

I BAET THE GAME TWO YAERS AGO AND DEFEAT THE EGG EMPEROR’S IN [A] TWO. USALLY WHEN HE CHARGEM IS WHEN IAM IN THE AIR SO I COULD JUST FALL DOWN TO THE GROUND AND HE WONT GET ME.

21. sonic16boy // June 14, 2007 at 11:03 am // Reply

I HAVE CHAET CODES FOR SONIC HOREOS… THE LAVA PART IN THE END OF THE POWER PLANT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY. TO SONICGUY, YOU NEED TO BAET ALL OF TH TEAMS STORY FIRST THEN GO TO STORY SULECTION AND KEEP PRESSING RIGHT UNTIL YOU PASS TEAM CHAOTIX YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE A STORY THAT LOOKS LIKE METAL SONIC… AND TO KITTY, TO GET THE CHAOS EMEAEDLS YOU NEED TO BE IN SPACIAL STAGE. YOU NEED TO GO FAST TO GET THE EMERALDS. THATS THE ONLY WAY.

22. i almost beat the (main) game i beat team rose, chaotix and dark i had to take it back to the library before i could beat egg emporor with team sonic.

(i beat egg emporor with team dark in 1:10 [A])

23. rockman and roll // June 7, 2007 at 9:16 pm // Reply

to ja13, u will have 2 escape faster. U can try following d sign there (speed, fly, power) or u can just fly all d way up.

24. dude i cant even get past the lava level