Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

289 Comments on Sonic Heroes

1. tails doll // May 5, 2009 at 10:41 am // Reply

sonamy is the worst couple ever:) is there an action replay MAX code for all levels?if so tell me. or a code for all chaos emeralds.

2. Hello this is Cleod9 the one who is making Super Smash Flash 2. Sonic heroes rule. :/

3. Sonic fan #1 // May 2, 2009 at 7:11 pm // Reply

Can some body tell me how to get supersonic on all the levels with a hack for PS2?:)

4. SonicHeroes(PRO PLAYER) // May 2, 2009 at 9:13 am // Reply

I have defeated the game like 25 times. But I need to buy a new one because my Sonic Heroes got all scratchy and I had too throw it away. I want too play that game again! But… if you wan’t to know how too get them? Well go too 2-Player Emerald Race with your friend and get it. That can help you get them. First to go to Metal Sonic/Metal Madness/Metal Over Lord: Team Rose attacks 1st,Team Choatix attacks 2nd, Team Dark attacks 3rd. Wiches Team rose, team choatix,team dark has too tackle down Metal Madness. And when you defeat him with Team Dark? Its Super Sonic time! After you defeat him you ave to get all A ranks! And the secret film you unlock. And you have 2 more Music tracks! Good luck collecting all A ranks! And sorry for that junk talk about Sonic Heroes. And one more thing. When you get all A ranks you have HARDER LEVELS.

5. do homing attacks on egg hawk

6. TAILS DOLL // April 8, 2009 at 9:27 pm // Reply

OK YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO HACK TO BE SUPERSONIC ANYWHERE SO PLEASE STOP ASKING P.S SHADOUGE IS PERFECT

7. In order to pull off the GC version of the Metal Team 2 player code, hold A and Y right after you’ve selected the stage. This code works on both players, so you have the ability to make both teams metallic. Does anyone know a story mode version of the
    code?

8. I have Sonic unleashed And im almost done but the third level in eggmanland is really hard (i got the other two done strangly lol). Codes plz(p.s. WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES DARK GAIA LOOK LIKE?!!) oh, yeah.i gotta go. my hands HURT from all this writing. Help, Zacharia

9. Dijimon Master // March 22, 2009 at 7:21 pm // Reply

I have Sonic Chronicles: Wings of Darkness!!

10. BTW, there is no Super Shadow. It’s a lie.

11. whatchamacallhim // March 19, 2009 at 4:34 pm // Reply

Man! This game is old, yet soooo fun. If i hadnt lost it, id still be playin right now

12. team supersonic is team sonic

13. super chaos // March 5, 2009 at 7:40 pm // Reply

SUPER SHADOW is real. he’s just in shadow the hedgehog

14. super chaos // March 5, 2009 at 7:37 pm // Reply

after getting all A ranks you get super hard story mode

15. Super Sonic // March 1, 2009 at 9:11 am // Reply

Um, actualy, you face egg hawk first. You got mixed up.

16. to vertex138,
    it takes practice to get out. Now try!

17. Im stuck when you have to get
    out of the furnice on lvl. 5.
    I need help!

18. Knucles and Vector // February 24, 2009 at 11:11 pm // Reply

The first boss you will face off is the EGG ALBATROSS, after that you can go to the POWER PLANT level which is cool.FOR that boss you can face TEAM SONIC OR TEAM ROSE.

19. Uhh…… Team Super Sonic is unlocked when you face the mystery monster, transformed Metal Sonic. Team Super Sonic has Super Sonic, Super tails and Super Knuckles. However, you can only use them against Metal Sonic. :( But it’s AWESOME using them! :)

20. The Sonic Man // February 13, 2009 at 8:51 am // Reply

This game rocks but I don`t know what happens after I get all A`s in Sonic Heroes.

21. I beat sonic unleashed,(Finally!) and i want tot know how get all the doors open in the gaia gates(The small doors)I only hav like 50 of each-there’s no way you can get like 90 of each type, right?

22. How do you get the exta’s for this game?(After beating everything)

23. I think Sonic Heroes is one of the best games I have evere played!

24. SuperSonicBoom // January 30, 2009 at 7:22 pm // Reply

I beat Team Sonic and Rose. I am almost done on Team Dark. NOW I HAVE ANOTHER VIDEO GAME: Sonic Unleashed!

25. I MEANT THE GAMECUBE VERSION!

26. to super sonic, about getting past the alligator. the easiest way to get through it is by saying one as you hit the vine and when you finish saying one hit the X button to go to the next vine. that worked for me really well, but when you get out of the canyon there will be a vine farther spread out then the rest and you will have to wait a moment longer then usual, so be ready for that.

27. Okay, for all you boys out there who want to know about Metal Madness LISTEN TO ME!!! U need to beat Egg Emporer with all teams and get all the Chaos Emeralds. NOT EASY. Then go to story mode and right with the control stick. NOW, If U want to know about Team Super Sonic, He is only playable in that level PS Super Shadow is not real!!!!!!!!!

28. ur lying after u collect all 7 chaos emeralds and finish all stories with all 4 team u have to beat metal sonic and thats it but u dont become super sonic freely only when u fight metal sonic and when ur done u have to get all A ranks and after that idk what happens

29. i have sonic unleshed and its awsome!! I havent beet it yet but im working on it. other than that its a pretty easy game in most parts.

30. shadow rulz // January 3, 2009 at 2:54 am // Reply

is there any way to get all the choas emeralds without TRYING!!!!

31. I HATE WHAT HAPPEND ON SONIC X THIS MORNING! EGGMAN CHANGED SONIC X TO EGGMAN X! (I don’t think the title’s changed, but, ether that, or they just didn’t mean to do that) Anyways, COME ON! EGGMAN STINKS! I CAN POWN HIM EVERY TIME ON TEAM ROSE! He’s just a madman anyways, so just keep on powning him!

32. SpiketheWerecat // December 8, 2008 at 2:45 pm // Reply

Sorry, can’t help you. But for the Gamecube version, here is a code: Hold the A and Y
    buttons in 2 player mode while the stage objective is showing, and that player’s characters(if 2P used the code, it will affect only that player, for 1P) will be metallic looking.

33. sonic heroes // December 8, 2008 at 10:25 am // Reply

I want a cheat to unlock all levels and emeralds,please.
    I can´t get the emeralds.

34. i got all the chaos emeralds but only complete the game with team sonic getting all the chaos emeralds by getting all the keys was really hard:P

35. How do you get Super Sonic on team Sonic?

36. this game was totelly beat until i had to get the emralds then i was haveing trouble :(

37. if they make sonic heroes 2 the new team should be team crisis silver:fly blaze:speed marine:power

38. WHO THE HECK IS THE MYSTERY MONSTER?!?! CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME ON LOST JUNGLE?!?! I CAN’T GET PAST THE GIANT ALLIGATOR! P.S. TEAM ROSE IS SOOOOOOOOOO EASY!!!!!! LOL! P.S.S. I’M STUCK ON TEAM SONIC! P.S.S.S. I CAN’T BEAT RAIL CANYON ON TEAM CHAOTIX! P.S.S.S.S. WHO IS ON TEAM SUPER SONIC?!?!

39. Happy Halloween! I hope everyone got LOTS of CANDY! I have LOTS of stuff to tell you! I FINALLY BEAT TEAM ROSE & just so you know, I once beat it a long time ago but… oh, I’VE GOTTA GO `CUZ SONIC X IS ON 4 Kids TV! BYE! P.S. I Will see you later on here!

40. I’m not very good at this game…… But I don’t even like Sonic that much anymore.

41. unpopochad there is a code for the eblems go to single mode choose any team select level press start and hold r1 r2 then press circle then go to the menu hold again r1 and r2 then press circle then you now wat to do watch!!!

42. Supersonic Boom // October 5, 2008 at 6:02 pm // Reply

I love Sonic Heroes and wait a month for that werehog Sonic!

43. Hey everyone you can make shadow stick to the wall by aiming the analog stick to the wall you want shadow to stick on and press x and the magic happens!

44. how do you get super sonic and super shadow. piz help

45. I think sonic and amy our a good couple

46. for those that need help in sonic overlord[the last game] try using tails to get all the rings.if you don’t get rings , you will loose time and you will loose.then if you have team blast,use it.you don’t need to de close to him just use it

47. supersonic boom // September 3, 2008 at 12:37 pm // Reply

i know i am good as Team Sonic and also i herd of a new game called SONIC UNLEASHED with a werewolf Sonic!

48. What is Team Super Sonic?And how do you unlock them?

49. Who is in Team Supersonic?

50. I got a tip when your timed,don`t let anything distract you.

1 2 3 4 5 6