Games Guru

Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

Comments about “Sonic Heroes”

1. tails doll says:

sonamy is the worst couple ever:) is there an action replay MAX code for all levels?if so tell me. or a code for all chaos emeralds.

2. Cleod9 says:

Hello this is Cleod9 the one who is making Super Smash Flash 2. Sonic heroes rule. :/

3. Sonic fan #1 says:

Can some body tell me how to get supersonic on all the levels with a hack for PS2?:)

4. SonicHeroes(PRO PLAYER) says:

I have defeated the game like 25 times. But I need to buy a new one because my Sonic Heroes got all scratchy and I had too throw it away. I want too play that game again! But… if you wan’t to know how too get them? Well go too 2-Player Emerald Race with your friend and get it. That can help you get them. First to go to Metal Sonic/Metal Madness/Metal Over Lord: Team Rose attacks 1st,Team Choatix attacks 2nd, Team Dark attacks 3rd. Wiches Team rose, team choatix,team dark has too tackle down Metal Madness. And when you defeat him with Team Dark? Its Super Sonic time! After you defeat him you ave to get all A ranks! And the secret film you unlock. And you have 2 more Music tracks! Good luck collecting all A ranks! And sorry for that junk talk about Sonic Heroes. And one more thing. When you get all A ranks you have HARDER LEVELS.

5. shadow says:

do homing attacks on egg hawk

6. TAILS DOLL says:

OK YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO HACK TO BE SUPERSONIC ANYWHERE SO PLEASE STOP ASKING P.S SHADOUGE IS PERFECT

7. Spike says:

In order to pull off the GC version of the Metal Team 2 player code, hold A and Y right after you’ve selected the stage. This code works on both players, so you have the ability to make both teams metallic. Does anyone know a story mode version of the
    code?

8. Zacharia says:

I have Sonic unleashed And im almost done but the third level in eggmanland is really hard (i got the other two done strangly lol). Codes plz(p.s. WHAT IN THE WORLD DOES DARK GAIA LOOK LIKE?!!) oh, yeah.i gotta go. my hands HURT from all this writing. Help, Zacharia

9. Dijimon Master says:

I have Sonic Chronicles: Wings of Darkness!!

10. Arceus44 says:

BTW, there is no Super Shadow. It’s a lie.

11. whatchamacallhim says:

Man! This game is old, yet soooo fun. If i hadnt lost it, id still be playin right now

12. Oboy says:

team supersonic is team sonic

13. super chaos says:

SUPER SHADOW is real. he’s just in shadow the hedgehog

14. super chaos says:

after getting all A ranks you get super hard story mode

15. Super Sonic says:

Um, actualy, you face egg hawk first. You got mixed up.

16. pac-o-tron says:

to vertex138,
    it takes practice to get out. Now try!

17. vertex138 says:

Im stuck when you have to get
    out of the furnice on lvl. 5.
    I need help!

18. Knucles and Vector says:

The first boss you will face off is the EGG ALBATROSS, after that you can go to the POWER PLANT level which is cool.FOR that boss you can face TEAM SONIC OR TEAM ROSE.

19. colbybd says:

Uhh…… Team Super Sonic is unlocked when you face the mystery monster, transformed Metal Sonic. Team Super Sonic has Super Sonic, Super tails and Super Knuckles. However, you can only use them against Metal Sonic. :( But it’s AWESOME using them! :)

20. The Sonic Man says:

This game rocks but I don`t know what happens after I get all A`s in Sonic Heroes.

21. Sora says:

I beat sonic unleashed,(Finally!) and i want tot know how get all the doors open in the gaia gates(The small doors)I only hav like 50 of each-there’s no way you can get like 90 of each type, right?

22. Sora says:

How do you get the exta’s for this game?(After beating everything)

23. k2o559 says:

I think Sonic Heroes is one of the best games I have evere played!

24. SuperSonicBoom says:

I beat Team Sonic and Rose. I am almost done on Team Dark. NOW I HAVE ANOTHER VIDEO GAME: Sonic Unleashed!

25. Super Sonic says:

I MEANT THE GAMECUBE VERSION!

26. Meta Sonic says:

to super sonic, about getting past the alligator. the easiest way to get through it is by saying one as you hit the vine and when you finish saying one hit the X button to go to the next vine. that worked for me really well, but when you get out of the canyon there will be a vine farther spread out then the rest and you will have to wait a moment longer then usual, so be ready for that.

27. girlyguy says:

Okay, for all you boys out there who want to know about Metal Madness LISTEN TO ME!!! U need to beat Egg Emporer with all teams and get all the Chaos Emeralds. NOT EASY. Then go to story mode and right with the control stick. NOW, If U want to know about Team Super Sonic, He is only playable in that level PS Super Shadow is not real!!!!!!!!!

28. R.J says:

ur lying after u collect all 7 chaos emeralds and finish all stories with all 4 team u have to beat metal sonic and thats it but u dont become super sonic freely only when u fight metal sonic and when ur done u have to get all A ranks and after that idk what happens

29. sonic44 says:

i have sonic unleshed and its awsome!! I havent beet it yet but im working on it. other than that its a pretty easy game in most parts.

30. shadow rulz says:

is there any way to get all the choas emeralds without TRYING!!!!

31. Super Sonic says:

I HATE WHAT HAPPEND ON SONIC X THIS MORNING! EGGMAN CHANGED SONIC X TO EGGMAN X! (I don’t think the title’s changed, but, ether that, or they just didn’t mean to do that) Anyways, COME ON! EGGMAN STINKS! I CAN POWN HIM EVERY TIME ON TEAM ROSE! He’s just a madman anyways, so just keep on powning him!

32. SpiketheWerecat says:

Sorry, can’t help you. But for the Gamecube version, here is a code: Hold the A and Y
    buttons in 2 player mode while the stage objective is showing, and that player’s characters(if 2P used the code, it will affect only that player, for 1P) will be metallic looking.

33. sonic heroes says:

I want a cheat to unlock all levels and emeralds,please.
    I can´t get the emeralds.

34. popo!"£$ says:

i got all the chaos emeralds but only complete the game with team sonic getting all the chaos emeralds by getting all the keys was really hard:P

35. Anonymous says:

How do you get Super Sonic on team Sonic?

36. sonic44 says:

this game was totelly beat until i had to get the emralds then i was haveing trouble :(

37. scorpion999 says:

if they make sonic heroes 2 the new team should be team crisis silver:fly blaze:speed marine:power

38. Super Sonic says:

WHO THE HECK IS THE MYSTERY MONSTER?!?! CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME ON LOST JUNGLE?!?! I CAN’T GET PAST THE GIANT ALLIGATOR! P.S. TEAM ROSE IS SOOOOOOOOOO EASY!!!!!! LOL! P.S.S. I’M STUCK ON TEAM SONIC! P.S.S.S. I CAN’T BEAT RAIL CANYON ON TEAM CHAOTIX! P.S.S.S.S. WHO IS ON TEAM SUPER SONIC?!?!

39. Super Sonic says:

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone got LOTS of CANDY! I have LOTS of stuff to tell you! I FINALLY BEAT TEAM ROSE & just so you know, I once beat it a long time ago but… oh, I’VE GOTTA GO `CUZ SONIC X IS ON 4 Kids TV! BYE! P.S. I Will see you later on here!

40. gamer1101 says:

I’m not very good at this game…… But I don’t even like Sonic that much anymore.

41. yo dano says:

unpopochad there is a code for the eblems go to single mode choose any team select level press start and hold r1 r2 then press circle then go to the menu hold again r1 and r2 then press circle then you now wat to do watch!!!

42. Supersonic Boom says:

I love Sonic Heroes and wait a month for that werehog Sonic!

43. JAM says:

Hey everyone you can make shadow stick to the wall by aiming the analog stick to the wall you want shadow to stick on and press x and the magic happens!

44. sonic hack says:

how do you get super sonic and super shadow. piz help

45. sonamy says:

I think sonic and amy our a good couple

46. x says:

for those that need help in sonic overlord[the last game] try using tails to get all the rings.if you don’t get rings , you will loose time and you will loose.then if you have team blast,use it.you don’t need to de close to him just use it

47. supersonic boom says:

i know i am good as Team Sonic and also i herd of a new game called SONIC UNLEASHED with a werewolf Sonic!

48. egghead says:

What is Team Super Sonic?And how do you unlock them?

49. hallambad says:

Who is in Team Supersonic?

50. ? says:

I got a tip when your timed,don`t let anything distract you.

Write a comment about “Sonic Heroes”

Nickname: