Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

289 Comments on Sonic Heroes

1. Pokemaster // May 7, 2007 at 1:45 pm // Reply

Ya, you said it coolest sonic fan1

2. coolest sonic fan 1 // May 7, 2007 at 10:42 am // Reply

sonicfan1 anybody can completethe game with rose team

3. EVERYONE KNOWS TEAM ROSE IS EASY!!!!!!!!!! Team Chaotix on the other hand is the hardest,i’m stuck on the railroad thing.

4. tatertot12345 // May 6, 2007 at 3:53 pm // Reply

Pyro how did you make that frown?

5. chaksanam // May 6, 2007 at 10:52 am // Reply

i mean yhe one in last story mode

6. chaksanam // May 6, 2007 at 10:52 am // Reply

the metal sonic you fight looks awsome

7. kistkune lord #1 // May 6, 2007 at 12:33 am // Reply

yo the final boss of the intier game is NEO METAL SONIC , METAL OVERLORD , & METAL MADNESS (HE IS A MONSTER IN HIS LAST FORM AND WAS FORST TO DO ALL OF THE EVIL STUF) (PORE METAL SONIC X {

8. surper shadow, the final boss isn’t just metal sonic, it’s a jiant robot snake with metal sonic inside.

9. best sonic fan ever // May 1, 2007 at 3:41 pm // Reply

I like team Dark the best because of shadow.

10. To sonicfan#1: team rose is the easyest team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

1 2 3 4 5 6 26