Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

25 Comments on Sonic Heroes

1. blueice118 // May 29, 2008 at 8:25 pm // Reply

to shadowthehedgehog: yeah I think dark’s hard, sonic(only team which has a member’s name in it)’s medium too, and rose is easy,but chaotix is NOT 2nd easiest!!!!

wikipedia says(I go there a lot)they’re SPECIAL, NOT EASY.

i played this when I was like 4 or something and I think I did great.

It was at McDonald’s(now, they made another 1 with no game in it’s place:()

wow I wrote a lot so I’ll end it here.

2. sonic and naruto fan1 // May 26, 2008 at 9:21 am // Reply

just to tell you shadow team chaotix is the hardest then team dark then sonic then rose.

3. shadowthehedgehog // May 12, 2008 at 8:09 pm // Reply

The game is easy and fun. The last boss is Metal Sonic. He transforms into an ultimate monster and sonic turns into supersonic with the chaos emeralds to fight him. I have beaten it with every single team. Oh, by the way, chaotix isn’t the hardest, dark is. Sonic is next hardest, then chaotix then rose.

4. meatel overload and that, is available after getting all emearlds for all teams

5. darksonic // May 6, 2008 at 7:43 pm // Reply

how do you hack sonic heroes

6. ssuper man // April 27, 2008 at 8:13 pm // Reply

I really need too now how to get hacks on to your gamecube i mean comon plz tell me!

7. How do you get to the meatle overlord? Is it egg emporer??????

8. I can’t believe that you can’t beat egg emporer evilbunny. I beat it more than once!

9. Need for cheats // April 27, 2008 at 5:19 pm // Reply

To -shadouge_girl:

If your friends think it is easy, why don’t you ask them to do it for you?

10. sonic dude 12 // April 21, 2008 at 7:51 pm // Reply

how to turn to super sonic in regular game mode

11. Is there a cheat to get all of the chaos emeralds faster?

12. shadowsrise // April 19, 2008 at 9:00 am // Reply

is there a cheat to get all the choas emeralds

13. the guy behind you // April 18, 2008 at 4:15 pm // Reply

*for the ps2*

1/4 team blast gauge full.

change to the flight character and press triangle and square at the same time.

14. shadouge_girl // April 10, 2008 at 6:11 pm // Reply

ok, for all u boys wondering what the heck a girl’s doing on BOYS life, it’s cuz i love sonic and i’m kind of a tomboy. i need help finding the last blue torch in the castle for team chaotix. i run around in circles (thanx 2 the flower portal) with poor vector, espio and charmy and i make em look stupid! plus, on team dark, i can’t get past robot storm. all of my friends keep on tellin me that it’s easy, but i’m awesome at sonic heroes! and if u have the pc version (like me) u can MODIFY the game and improve it. u gotta know how 2 hack into games, though. does anyone besides me luv shadouge? if u dont know what that is, it’s shadowxrouge. shadow and rougey r sooo kool @ theyre the PERFECT couple. I know a lotta cheats for other games, so ask away!

15. sonicmaster I need your help if U no the cheat for meatle team I Need it!!! PLEZ

16. rocket racer // March 28, 2008 at 4:20 pm // Reply

To sonicmaster: How do you get metal Sonic?

17. how do you beat hang castile with team dark?

18. sonicmaster // March 27, 2008 at 10:35 am // Reply

if anyone need help just ask me. i no cheat 4 metal characters including meatle sonic! Just ask cuz i dont give away cheats & tips unless u do. 🙂

19. Blank 99999 // March 22, 2008 at 12:35 pm // Reply

I Have Sonic Heros and I Beat Everything But I Am HaVING trouble Getting The Chaos Emeralds. Please Help.

20. what is there when you go to the entro were there is writen tourtail and story challenge near the story sign what is in there i finished all the storys and every thing but nothing

21. Ballerman 101 // March 7, 2008 at 4:55 pm // Reply

To get easy chaos emeralds, play the level with Team Rose, since their’s is shorter. Remember to jump over bombs and run up on walls sometimes.

22. for happy guy to get A rankings you need to get through each level as fast as you can!

23. for anybody who just beat rail canyon,for team sonic at the bullet station,to get the most level ups in the cannon ball path turn left,left,right,right,right, and hold right to get a level up for sonic,tails,knuckles and lot of rings and a 1up.

24. if you want a real challenge supersonic77 then complete all stages and all extra missions with a A ranking. that will unlock super hard mode. good luck!

25. its fantastic fun and exciteing sonic is absolutely brilliant