Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

289 Comments on Sonic Heroes

1. I’m having a contest! Choose your favorite Sonic team

A. Team Sonic (Sonic,Tails,Knux)
    B. Team Dark (Shadow,Omega,Rouge)
    C. Team Rose (Amy,Big,Cream)
    D. Team Chaotix (Espio,Vector,Charmy

P.S. My cousin has this for PS2 and it’s so fun! BUT HE ERASED MY ACCOUNT!! (sigh)
    P.P.S. Knux is Knuckles’s nickname
    P.P.P.S. I vote for Team Dark

2. Shadow500 // May 27, 2011 at 4:52 pm // Reply

The final boss is not egg empereor. Its metal sonic

3. Greg Heffely // April 8, 2011 at 1:09 pm // Reply

how do you beat the 1st frog level

4. supersilver98 // March 15, 2011 at 8:44 am // Reply

Does anyone have tips on beating the Egg Emperor?

5. Hey Sheeple,I Can Beat Team Sonic,Team Dark,Team Rose And Team Chaotix! Incredible!

6. sonic unleashed is pretty fun too.

7. chaoscontrol // February 8, 2011 at 7:02 pm // Reply

if you are looking for chaos emeralds then get the key in the levels with chaos emeralds in them then make it to the end of levelwith that key then boomboom you got it

8. hey supersilver98 did you get third emreld if you did tell me how.

9. how did you get the chaos Emreld in bingo highway

10. my cousin has it! how do you pass the egg hawk mission with team sonic on xbox?

11. ShadowTheDuck // December 20, 2010 at 12:37 pm // Reply

I just got a new computer, and I lost the installation disk for Sonic Heroes :(
    I downloaded the trial version though

Shadow the Duck
    aka
    Technolord
    Optimistic Pessimist
    Mr. Black (rarely used)
    MELEE (old)

12. This game was fun and hard. It took 1 month for me to beat it with all the teams. Metal Sonic was a tough boss but The Egg Emperor! Took me like 100 times to beat that boss with Team Sonic. 1000 times with Team Dark.

• ShadowTheDuck // December 18, 2010 at 3:18 pm // Reply

yep it’s hard. sonic heroes is generally a difficult game but enjoyable if you;re patient

• Hotwheelslover365 // October 10, 2013 at 5:44 pm // Reply

It actually is really easy with team Sonic. just wail away with Thunder Shoot, then let him have it with team blast. THEN when the TB gauge still is “draining” from the blast, jump and press the “blue tornado” button. you will perform the Light Speed Attack from sonic adventures 1&2

13. man i am so good at team sonic

14. my controlers gone wack and now its even harder to do

15. if you have team super sonic get all a’s and you get team metal sonic

metal sonic=speed
    dr.eggman=fly
    chaos=power

16. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 21, 2010 at 7:40 pm // Reply

i unlocked everything except team super sonic!

17. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 11, 2010 at 1:19 pm // Reply

i hear there is a sequel to this game coming in the fall!

18. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 11, 2010 at 6:51 am // Reply

it only fires once so use fly to fly above it! p.s: at the end of the level, the giant head blows up!

19. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // September 1, 2010 at 11:44 am // Reply

im stuck on it with team dark!!!

20. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // August 15, 2010 at 11:49 am // Reply

disreguard the comment about me not playing anymore.

21. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // August 15, 2010 at 11:48 am // Reply

i can’t get past robot storm w/team dark. heelllp!!!! :(

• Probably because it’s almost impossible ._.

I was stuck on that one a looooong time ago when I was 7. Didn’t play for a few years, and when I was 11, I picked it up again, started playing it, and I still couldn’t beat it for a month…

22. supersilver98 // August 4, 2010 at 11:35 am // Reply

On the stage before Egg Emporer I can get past the four lasers with team sonic , but then get killed by the giant laser at the end. How do you get passed the laser?

• ShadowTheDuck // August 5, 2010 at 2:31 pm // Reply

what team are you using? cuz each team has a different difficulty level. This is what i meen:

Team rose – Very Easy
      Team Chaotix – Medium
      Team Sonic – Hard
      Team Dark – Very Hard
      Team Super Sonic (Last Story) – ???

23. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // July 25, 2010 at 8:06 pm // Reply

good sonic game. hard for me though. :( p.s: i don’t play it anymore.

24. ShadowTheDuck // July 8, 2010 at 10:39 pm // Reply

if anyone needs help, please ask cause i chek daley

25. ShadowTheDuck aka Technolord // July 8, 2010 at 5:32 pm // Reply

people, if you need help, just ask. I check daily ;)

26. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 10:26 am // Reply

funnish game but the plot is pitiful! ;)

27. technolord // May 30, 2010 at 2:03 pm // Reply

If anyone needs help with ANYTHING i can tell u.

28. technolord // May 22, 2010 at 12:44 pm // Reply

I have Sonic Heroes. I have beaten every level with every team (including Team Super Sonic), have all seven chaos emeralds, playtime: nearly 100 hours, and there’s only one thing left to unlock: super hard mode, which you unlock in one play after getting all A-ranks. I can help with almost anything.

29. ye,heeeeuuu fine stuff but how you get super sonic,tails,knukles on the xbox!!!???:-)

30. I need a cheat for lost jungle team sonic and team dark

31. whats the cheat of super sonic on ps2

• technolord // April 8, 2010 at 5:27 pm // Reply

theres no cheat to unlock super sonic. no why? If there was cheat it would be be for the whole team super sonic.

32. chaotic boy3 // January 30, 2010 at 12:31 pm // Reply

help i am stck on rail canyon!!!:)

33. shadow the ultimate life form // January 20, 2010 at 8:46 pm // Reply

where do you find all the choas inteam chaotix mission i need that to unlock expert race

34. sonic lover 3 // January 14, 2010 at 4:52 pm // Reply

How do you get past the part on final fortress for sonic’s team when you have to dodge the four lasers? I just need to get past that giant laser. plz help!!

35. sonic 4 ever!

36. im stuck at the end of the power plant

37. I love this game. my team: speed= Blaze, power=me, fly= hotwired
    flying enemy. (Team rush) they should do team Dark v.s.
    team rose. Shadow looks like my cat, because of his white chest.
    Say Creams’ name with her pet chaos’ name (creamcheese).
    Tails name miles prower, (miles per hour).

38. I did research and it used to be knuckles plus rouge!!! And I disagre with “tails dol” (see older comments) sonic should stop running from amy (I used to think she was a porcupine) I mean picture her with shadow!
    this game, love-it, love-it, love-it! i still have to collect
    the chaos emeralds, sonic rush 1 is good.

39. this game is fun I just wonder why only one chaos emerald is
    green? plus, what whould happen if sonic drank five energy drinks and a cup of joe???

40. sonic lover 3 // October 29, 2009 at 3:39 pm // Reply

I’m stuck on the sonic team Haunted Castle stage (the second one). I’m on the part where the path splits in three parts, one for each power. I went along the power path, but when I beat it the cage didn’t open. I want to know what to do after that, and why the cage didn’t open.

41. Sonic heroes is my hobby and I have tons of fun playing it but I am still trying to get hacks

42. blade the porqipine // October 2, 2009 at 7:41 pm // Reply

can anyone tell me some cheats for sonic heroes the game is so frustrating but i love it im on the egg emporor with team rose please give me cheats

43. Oh yeah I vote metal sonic team

44. firedemon79 // July 31, 2009 at 4:06 pm // Reply

Silver spiker:1. use big when it is stopped and amy when it is moving, that should help.2. i vote team meatl dark.

45. super shadow i’m pretty sure you can win all of them with different teams.

46. When on egg emporer wait til you get to the platform where he stays still hit the cannons with big/vector/omega/knuckles until you get team blast then get close and use team blast

47. Silver Spiker // July 1, 2009 at 8:50 am // Reply

I am stuck on the EGG EMPORER with Team ROSE.
    Does anyone have any tips?
    Also you can vote for your favorite Metal team.
    Votes:
    Team Metal Sonic:1

48. supershadow10 // June 25, 2009 at 8:20 am // Reply

Hey, do you have to get all the emeralds total or get all 7 for each team? :s

49. sonic rush // June 3, 2009 at 6:57 pm // Reply

I like when team super sonic defeted metle sonic

50. K.O. BREEZY // May 21, 2009 at 8:08 pm // Reply

WHEN YOU BEAT DA GAME YOU HAVE TO GET ALL A RANK THEN THE CHEATS BAR WILL OPEN[ONLY ON ONE PLAY]

1 3 4 5 6