Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

26 Comments on Sonic Heroes

1. can anyone please tell me how to beat egg emperor with team rose on the PS2 ?

2. I like it. yall are right about the power plant with the riseing magma. I can`t get past that. I like rail canyon. I can`t get team Dark to it cause i`m stuck on the power plant.I need a code for XBOX.

3. I love it.why is team dark so hard,I mean come on,Shadow is the best guy.I almost beat the game with team rose.I hate team rose.Amy,big,and cream stink!!Eggman has cool stuff.you got any codes for xbox?Oh will they come up with star wars the clone wars the game????!!!?!?!

4. I hate bingo highway and casino park mission 2.It’s really hard to reach the goal ring before the time limit for Sonic team gameplay.Can someone tell me how to beat???

5. i forgot to mention that im on single player on ther game cube

6. can any one tell me how it is posible to get 141 emblems after clearing every stage as i have only found 120 or is ther any cheats to do this

7. to find all 141 emblems is hard enough if i can only find 120 how can i find the rest in single player mode on game cube

8. to unpopuchad: there is only one cheat and it is for 2nd player mode and it makes them into metal but i forgot the code sorry

9. unpopuchad // July 8, 2008 at 2:52 pm // Reply

Or it might make it where when you go through a formation gate you see flames or both

10. unpopuchad // July 8, 2008 at 2:41 pm // Reply

Hey ??? i just checked and i think that the cheat makes it where your partners attack enemies whenever your a little close to them.

11. unpopuchad // July 8, 2008 at 1:47 pm // Reply

Does anyone have any cheats or easy ways to get emblems?

12. For PS2

I got this cheat code from a wed site hadn’t try it yet

so here the cheat Every one have wing

during the game L1 L2 R1 R2 up Down left right

13. does any one know were i can get a hack for ps2 version of sonic heroes?

14. i agree theres no such thing as team super sonic

15. shadow master // July 1, 2008 at 8:20 pm // Reply

just to say the games guru was wrong you don’t unlock team super sonic i beat super hard mode i got all chaos emeralds i got 141 emblems and all A rank on every mission yeah but you play supersonic on the last boss metal madness.

16. shadow master // July 1, 2008 at 8:06 pm // Reply

what bad is that i can find like no hack for sonic heroes ps2 and when you beat the game it gets really boring i mean come on you cant be super sonic on regular levels. sigh….. they should have made it like the old sonic games were you could be supersonic by getting 50 and jumping

17. shadow master // July 1, 2008 at 7:58 pm // Reply

i know one but you have to be team sonic but best it tricky but it works if u do it right. just rune on the top beam with the arrows flashing but heres my way i use team rose in power formation because hes more stable and uses less of hes power boots hint: hold square button or b for game cube warning: when using the first way there is bombs at the top near the end so watch out.

18. legomaniac // June 26, 2008 at 9:47 pm // Reply

does anyone know an easy way to get choas emeralds? im mean the game is so fun, but its so hard!!! and id just ask the game guru but your supposed to give your email adress and im not allowed to do that. (:(

19. To play as metal sonic in 1player mode u need 141 ponit

20. #!SONICFAN!!! // June 23, 2008 at 10:40 pm // Reply

How do you get Super sonic without getting the Emeralds on the Gamecube version?

21. SONICFAN#1!!!! // June 23, 2008 at 10:25 pm // Reply

On the Gamecube version.I mean.

22. SONICFAN#1!!!! // June 23, 2008 at 10:25 pm // Reply

How do you get Super Sonic without getting the Emeralds?

23. SonicFan1!!! // June 23, 2008 at 10:14 pm // Reply

HOW DO YOU CHEAT ON SONIC HEROES THE GAMECUBE VERSION?!

THIS GAME IS VERY HARD,SO PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!

24. SuperSonic // June 23, 2008 at 9:16 pm // Reply

How do you Hack on the Gamecube version???Someone please tell me!

25. how can you be super sonic on any level on playstation 2.

1 4 5 6 7 8 11