Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

289 Comments on Sonic Heroes

1. super shad // June 26, 2007 at 12:29 am // Reply

best sonic fan ever i agree liking team dark best coz i like shadow soooooo much that im only playing team dark.i started liking shadow when i got the game Shadow the hedgehog

2. super shad // June 26, 2007 at 12:22 am // Reply

hello all can one of ya tell me how to get super shadow?Its so hard coz idunoo wat to do. i treid getting all emeralds with team dark but it dont work!

3. Is it just me, or is defeating the Egg Emperer ALOT harder as team Dark, I get killed right at the end. I’ve killed him on every other Team, except for Team Dark.

4. The Metal Beast // June 23, 2007 at 3:11 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to beat level 11? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease help meeeeee!

5. rockman and roll // June 18, 2007 at 10:46 am // Reply

so difficult 2 get all chaos emeralds… sigh..

6. sonic16boy // June 14, 2007 at 11:07 am // Reply

I BAET THE GAME TWO YAERS AGO AND DEFEAT THE EGG EMPEROR’S IN [A] TWO. USALLY WHEN HE CHARGEM IS WHEN IAM IN THE AIR SO I COULD JUST FALL DOWN TO THE GROUND AND HE WONT GET ME.

7. sonic16boy // June 14, 2007 at 11:03 am // Reply

I HAVE CHAET CODES FOR SONIC HOREOS… THE LAVA PART IN THE END OF THE POWER PLANT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO EASY. TO SONICGUY, YOU NEED TO BAET ALL OF TH TEAMS STORY FIRST THEN GO TO STORY SULECTION AND KEEP PRESSING RIGHT UNTIL YOU PASS TEAM CHAOTIX YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE A STORY THAT LOOKS LIKE METAL SONIC… AND TO KITTY, TO GET THE CHAOS EMEAEDLS YOU NEED TO BE IN SPACIAL STAGE. YOU NEED TO GO FAST TO GET THE EMERALDS. THATS THE ONLY WAY.

8. i almost beat the (main) game i beat team rose, chaotix and dark i had to take it back to the library before i could beat egg emporor with team sonic.

(i beat egg emporor with team dark in 1:10 [A])

9. rockman and roll // June 7, 2007 at 9:16 pm // Reply

to ja13, u will have 2 escape faster. U can try following d sign there (speed, fly, power) or u can just fly all d way up.

10. dude i cant even get past the lava level