Sonic Heroes

What happens after you get all chaos emeralds?

Games Guru: By locating all of the chaos emeralds, you open a final story in the game. If you beat the game with all four teams and collect all of the emeralds, you unlock team Super Sonic. Wow!

Can I please get some codes for this game? I am also having some trouble with team Sonic and team Dark with the part where the lava rises from the floor.

Games Guru: While I’ve been able to locate several unlockable items for this game, I’ve never found any codes. I doubt this is what you are looking for, but the part of the game you’re talking about, the end of the Power Plant, is really, really tough. All I can tell you is to fly up the crates and dispense with enemies as quickly as you can.

Please provide secret codes.

Games Guru: The only code I know is this: When you hold the X and triangle buttons after selecting your level in two-player, your characters become metallic.

33 Comments on Sonic Heroes

1. AWESOMECHUCKNORIS // June 27, 2010 at 10:26 am // Reply

funnish game but the plot is pitiful!😉

2. technolord // May 30, 2010 at 2:03 pm // Reply

If anyone needs help with ANYTHING i can tell u.

3. technolord // May 22, 2010 at 12:44 pm // Reply

I have Sonic Heroes. I have beaten every level with every team (including Team Super Sonic), have all seven chaos emeralds, playtime: nearly 100 hours, and there’s only one thing left to unlock: super hard mode, which you unlock in one play after getting all A-ranks. I can help with almost anything.

4. ye,heeeeuuu fine stuff but how you get super sonic,tails,knukles on the xbox!!!???:-)

5. I need a cheat for lost jungle team sonic and team dark

6. whats the cheat of super sonic on ps2

• technolord // April 8, 2010 at 5:27 pm // Reply

theres no cheat to unlock super sonic. no why? If there was cheat it would be be for the whole team super sonic.

7. chaotic boy3 // January 30, 2010 at 12:31 pm // Reply

help i am stck on rail canyon!!!:)

8. shadow the ultimate life form // January 20, 2010 at 8:46 pm // Reply

where do you find all the choas inteam chaotix mission i need that to unlock expert race

9. sonic lover 3 // January 14, 2010 at 4:52 pm // Reply

How do you get past the part on final fortress for sonic’s team when you have to dodge the four lasers? I just need to get past that giant laser. plz help!!

10. sonic 4 ever!

11. im stuck at the end of the power plant

12. I love this game. my team: speed= Blaze, power=me, fly= hotwired
    flying enemy. (Team rush) they should do team Dark v.s.
    team rose. Shadow looks like my cat, because of his white chest.
    Say Creams’ name with her pet chaos’ name (creamcheese).
    Tails name miles prower, (miles per hour).

13. I did research and it used to be knuckles plus rouge!!! And I disagre with “tails dol” (see older comments) sonic should stop running from amy (I used to think she was a porcupine) I mean picture her with shadow!
    this game, love-it, love-it, love-it! i still have to collect
    the chaos emeralds, sonic rush 1 is good.

14. this game is fun I just wonder why only one chaos emerald is
    green? plus, what whould happen if sonic drank five energy drinks and a cup of joe???

15. sonic lover 3 // October 29, 2009 at 3:39 pm // Reply

I’m stuck on the sonic team Haunted Castle stage (the second one). I’m on the part where the path splits in three parts, one for each power. I went along the power path, but when I beat it the cage didn’t open. I want to know what to do after that, and why the cage didn’t open.

16. Sonic heroes is my hobby and I have tons of fun playing it but I am still trying to get hacks

17. blade the porqipine // October 2, 2009 at 7:41 pm // Reply

can anyone tell me some cheats for sonic heroes the game is so frustrating but i love it im on the egg emporor with team rose please give me cheats

18. Oh yeah I vote metal sonic team

19. firedemon79 // July 31, 2009 at 4:06 pm // Reply

Silver spiker:1. use big when it is stopped and amy when it is moving, that should help.2. i vote team meatl dark.

20. super shadow i’m pretty sure you can win all of them with different teams.

21. When on egg emporer wait til you get to the platform where he stays still hit the cannons with big/vector/omega/knuckles until you get team blast then get close and use team blast

22. Silver Spiker // July 1, 2009 at 8:50 am // Reply

I am stuck on the EGG EMPORER with Team ROSE.
    Does anyone have any tips?
    Also you can vote for your favorite Metal team.
    Votes:
    Team Metal Sonic:1

23. supershadow10 // June 25, 2009 at 8:20 am // Reply

Hey, do you have to get all the emeralds total or get all 7 for each team? :s

24. sonic rush // June 3, 2009 at 6:57 pm // Reply

I like when team super sonic defeted metle sonic

25. K.O. BREEZY // May 21, 2009 at 8:08 pm // Reply

WHEN YOU BEAT DA GAME YOU HAVE TO GET ALL A RANK THEN THE CHEATS BAR WILL OPEN[ONLY ON ONE PLAY]

1 7 8 9 10 11