Sonic Riders

Why can’t I unlock Jet’s missions?

Games Guru: You need to do a lot of stuff before you can unlock Jet’s missions. You must beat Storm and Wave’s missions.

159 Comments on Sonic Riders

1. to get all worlds press X Y A B DOWN DOWN START when the little cube thing turns

2. Anonymous // July 7, 2007 at 4:31 pm // Reply

My comment is:I love sonic’s rider.

3. super naruto // July 3, 2007 at 9:08 am // Reply

Plese tell me a gameshark cod to get supersonic.

4. sid the bad kid // July 2, 2007 at 2:49 pm // Reply

buy loads of extrem gear and u can unlock supre sonic i herad sid is cool

5. I’ve unlocked a lot of stuff like Jet’s mission, the tracks Sega Carnival and Sega Illusion, and the character E-100000G.

6. robo cup winner // June 25, 2007 at 12:49 pm // Reply

I now how to get 2 guys with out having to get golds and stuff the first one you have to play for 15 hours I think you have to play it not leave it on for that long and the second one you need to play for 50 hours or something bigger then 15 I don’t remember how big it is but its like around 50 so do 50 and you should get him.Other people have all ready posted how to get the other guys.

7. game lover // June 22, 2007 at 6:02 pm // Reply

I LOVE SONIC RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):)

KNUCKLES IS AUSUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):)

My brother is A PRO. HA!!!

I play a minichure chalenge as Knuckles.

How do U difeet night chase?

Well any way… :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Bie!

8. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 7:01 pm // Reply

Hey i got to the part after beating the big cup race thing and now i have to beat jet in a race were you are on a track that is like flying/blowing up and I CANT BEAT IT i got close one time but i saw my puppy get out of my room and ran to the room its not allowed in so i loosed anyone got tips are tricks or even cheats for beating that level or anything? ps:your help would be great

9. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 6:50 pm // Reply

I have this game on the PS2 and i have a memory that is not made buy sony note that this card does work i have all my saved games on it and i have A LOT of room left like something big its migabites not kigabites yet but the game wont let me save it says no card in 1 slot which Is were mine is or it says you have no room left on card I got a new game and saved on it to see if that was true and deleted it to save my sonic riders game on it I NEED help do i need to buy a card made by sony? HELP.

10. Now that I have unlocked Nights, Shadow seems to be 2nd compared to him. If anyone else unlocked Nights than good for you!!! I would like to stay but I can’t, gotta run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. choas gospelDS // June 19, 2007 at 10:03 am // Reply

I agree that

sonic riders is one of the easest sonic games EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. choas gospelDS // June 19, 2007 at 10:01 am // Reply

13. choas gospelDS // June 19, 2007 at 10:00 am // Reply

I beat the game 2 times

14. gameman567 // June 18, 2007 at 9:58 pm // Reply

sonic riders is one of the easest sonic games

15. i got the caos emerald, almost all the gear only 1 left, i won (50 points) in each cup, and unlocked all charecters, and beat the game.

16. sonic16boy // June 14, 2007 at 10:47 am // Reply

I got 50 pionts in heroes cup and babylon cup. who could beat me. And if you do that all the time your’ll unlock the three last caracters.

17. sonic16boy // June 14, 2007 at 10:44 am // Reply

I beat the game in three days. And to unlock super sonic is, you need to beat all the missions in gold, including jet’s missions. I have all the caracters. To sora, plaese tell me the inf speed boots code….. PLEASE I NEED IT.

18. sonic speed // June 8, 2007 at 7:44 pm // Reply

How do you unlock super sonic

19. sonic speed // June 8, 2007 at 7:39 pm // Reply

i rule I beat both cups with a perfect 50

20. sonic speed // June 8, 2007 at 7:37 pm // Reply

I beat the game in 19:55 min

21. I got a gold[50 points] for the heroes cup and 42 points and a silver for babylon cup.I got first in both cups

22. I got every thing, all players, all gear, and all tracks. So listen up you don’t need to get 50 points on the grand prix both hero and babylon, you need to at least get 48 points so win all of them but you get to lose one on but make it in 2 when you lose. To get all gold emblems its harder than it sounds but you need to practice practice practice untill you think your ready. To all the people who want to know how to get shadow beat the heroes season. spider says bye bye.

23. i beat all the missions

24. i creamed sonic riders

25. i go gega fast thers a cheat that alows you to inf speed boosts

26. i have a gamecube

27. i beat the game in 15.65 mins with the cheat disk

28. i play as super sonic a lot

29. i beat the hole game

30. i have unlocked super sonic that suck you have to use rings to fast

31. I beat the game in 39:42. SHADOW RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

32. Super Sonic // May 21, 2007 at 2:15 am // Reply

Fine don’t help i already beat it

33. Super Sonic // May 19, 2007 at 8:47 pm // Reply

it is a AWESOME game…but im stuck on the babylon story mode.

the part after storm and knukles have a fight and you play as wave to run away from the robot…any one wanna help

34. ok i can help you all out to get jets missions you must do the following

1. beat heroes story

2. beat babylon story

3.beat heroes grand pri with 50 points (finish in first on all tracks)

4.beat babylon grand pri with 50 points (finish in first on all tracks)

this should of unlocked sega carnival and sega illusion tracks aswell as there missions in storm and waves

5.next if you have completed all of waves and storms missions including the sega track the jets missions will be unlocked

now to unlock super sonic who is not a character he is extreme gear then do the following

1. do as above

2.complete jet waves and storms missions all in gold

3. you should of unlocked the chaos emerald gear

4. buy it its pretty expensive

5. use it with sonic

now you will play as super sonic cool but fast

35. Shadow da hedgehog // May 11, 2007 at 10:10 am // Reply

So, py, you have to get all gold emblems in Wave’s and Storm’s

missions to get to Jet’s mission????

36. I’ve finished all 100 mission,i’ve unlocked all characters,and i’ve finished both storys.Now I need to get all missions in gold to unlock the last extreme gear.

37. Shadow da hedgehog // May 4, 2007 at 9:27 am // Reply

How do you get jets mission?????

38. Knuckles // May 4, 2007 at 9:25 am // Reply

i can’t figure out how to get ta jets mission…

i finished waves and storms mission mode, and both story modes.

Weird!!!!!

39. i well tall ya how to get shadow all you need to do is complete heroes story and shadow is yours. (you well also get 2 more ppl).

40. Ulala&amy lover // May 2, 2007 at 4:43 pm // Reply

i heard u need to acomplish all of wave and storm’s missions to get NIGHTS, the monkey ball dude and ulala. Check! but you also have to unlock SEGA carnival in world grand prix. Check! u also need jet’s missions but with all of those things, i didn’t get his jobs! it really sucks! oh how i want ulala. . .

41. andy fandy // May 1, 2007 at 7:13 pm // Reply

all is easy for the man with air shoes, but all is hard for the person who has the chaos emerald.

42. sonic riders is the best sonic game in the world but how do

unlock super sonic i am suck on that.

43. THIS GAME ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But how do i unlock Shadow???

44. It rocks!!!

45. § Zihark § // April 11, 2007 at 8:12 pm // Reply

if u pass all of waves and the grey guy and jet’s missions

u will get 3 more characters………..

if u pass all the missions with a gold medal

u get the last guy

46. how do you get shadow

47. Videogame master // April 5, 2007 at 4:41 pm // Reply

it’s kinda fun if you are low on energy go to the pitstop and recharge if you see a wind flow go to it and zoom over it. If you accidently passed the pitstop and a guy is gaining on you get off your board and whack him .

48. How do you get the last three character after you beat Babylon mode

49. go to egg factory when the spinny thing comes up go inside it. be careful not to get hit . you will find a canister with 100 coins plus a level up.

50. where is the best places to get lots of rings?

1 2 3