Sonic Riders

Why can’t I unlock Jet’s missions?

Games Guru: You need to do a lot of stuff before you can unlock Jet’s missions. You must beat Storm and Wave’s missions.

159 Comments on Sonic Riders

1. How do you unlock the landary gambler guy? [p.s. I have his gear.]

2. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 6:00 pm // Reply

How do you beat the Babylon Garden level!? I’ve been trying and trying for months. They just keep getting ahead!!

3. YOU CAN’T UNLOCK BLAZE & SILVER IN SONIC RIDERS! ARE YOU SAYING YOU CAN UNLOCK `EM IN ZERO GRAVITY?!?!?!

4. lucario how do you unlock silver in sonic riders.

5. how to unlock silver in sonic riders

6. how to unlock blaze sonic riders

7. to unlock shadow beat hero story

8. how do you unlock silver

9. to unlock the green robot dude play for 50 hours

10. to unlock e 10000R play 15 hours

11. to get super sonic get gold in all missons

12. beat all the missons to unlock aiai.

13. supersonic boom // September 3, 2008 at 12:34 pm // Reply

i meant beat the missions

14. supersonic boom // September 3, 2008 at 8:17 am // Reply

Anonymous and Tator-tot i have your answer!To beat sky road you must brake on turns and there is a boss after that and Tator-tot to unlock aiai,billy and nights and amigo just all the babylon missions and SUPER SONIC just get 2 gold metals and you will unlock chaos emerald gear which (with sonic)will make him super sonic!

15. to everyone in egg factory, with the spinning part near the end, there is a box that contains 100 rings! WARNING IT IS CLOSE TO EDGE BEWARE NOT TO FALL OFF

16. how do you beat babylon storys sky road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Hey Invicible, I unlocked silver and Blaze. I’m not shure about the others though

18. Star Wars and Indiana Jones Freak!!!!! // June 28, 2008 at 6:39 pm // Reply

Does any one know how to get the stages ( i can’t remember what their names are)

after you’ve completed all of the missions??

19. 1. to unlock Blaze and Silver, you must complete the Babylon story.

2. to unlock NiGHTS, Amigo, and Billy Hatcher, you must complete all missions.

20. Waluigi time! // June 27, 2008 at 4:55 pm // Reply

How do you beat the last level, Babylon Garden?? I’ve been trying for months but have not succeeded!

21. Waluii time! // June 27, 2008 at 12:10 pm // Reply

How do you beat the last level, Babylon Garden?!!!

22. I KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK AIAI AND NIGHTS YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE EVERY MISSION IN MISSION MODE

23. Waluigi time! // June 19, 2008 at 7:49 pm // Reply

I got this game for my 13th birthday! its fun and exciting. I’m still trying to beat the last level though where you have to race on the big egg carrier thing.

24. Tator-tot // June 5, 2008 at 9:08 pm // Reply

How do you unlock aiai,Billy hatcher,Nights,Amigo,and Super Sonic and what is a faster way to collect rings?!

25. In Sonic Riders Zero Gravity how do you beat the final boss on Mobius Strip? and How do you unlock Super Sonic? Thanks

26. Please tell me if anyone has unlocked: Blaze, Silver, Amigo, NiGHTS and Billy Hatcher on Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

27. rocket racer // March 20, 2008 at 7:34 pm // Reply

Does anybody own Sonic Riders Zero Gravity? If so, tell me all the moves please.

28. i dont care // March 1, 2008 at 2:53 pm // Reply

how do you unlock aiai

29. supersonicboom // February 27, 2008 at 6:40 pm // Reply

How do you automaticly beat sonic riders

30. wow I beat the game in exactly 7:28

31. How do you unlock Super Sonic?

32. super extreme SONIC#1 // January 5, 2008 at 11:48 am // Reply

I found out that Sonic riders zero gravity jan 8 instead of feb and it is for the

Wii and other game systems.also my ninckname used to be Cool dude54320

33. Cool dude54320 // January 1, 2008 at 1:46 pm // Reply

Oh! and it comes out 2008 feb 8th.

34. Cool dude54320 // December 31, 2007 at 6:14 pm // Reply

A new Sonic riders game is coming out it’s called Sonic riders zero gravity and its for

the Wii.

35. man i have all charecter’s, i have got all races, and i have all the vehicles, i’m the champ man, and i hold the record for world records at world travel gameplay, they cam to my town and they had sonic riders so i played and i got the best time in the world

36. im champ of this game

37. How do you get all the characters?

38. Is there any cheat codes for this game??!!

39. I really love Sonic Riders!!!

40. egg factory where the wheel is at the edge is 100 coins

41. an easy way to get coins is go to egg factory on free race and their is a 100 coin thing where that wheel is spinning get that complete the race then repeat

42. how to unlock E-10000R

43. how do you get the green robot dude ?

44. i need help,but it’s not important.how do u get pass hero beat wave

45. rockman and roll // September 25, 2007 at 9:23 pm // Reply

when you finish even just the first story you get so many new characters…my game can’t be saved so I never get to go far cause I always have to start from the beggining of the story..XD

46. Do you know a code for supersonic? Please help!

47. jango fetts moma! // August 10, 2007 at 10:44 am // Reply

In lego star wars is there a code for the secret level/episode 4?

48. it is fun