Sonic Riders

Why can’t I unlock Jet’s missions?

Games Guru: You need to do a lot of stuff before you can unlock Jet’s missions. You must beat Storm and Wave’s missions.

25 Comments on Sonic Riders

1. Please tell me if anyone has unlocked: Blaze, Silver, Amigo, NiGHTS and Billy Hatcher on Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

2. rocket racer // March 20, 2008 at 7:34 pm // Reply

Does anybody own Sonic Riders Zero Gravity? If so, tell me all the moves please.

3. i dont care // March 1, 2008 at 2:53 pm // Reply

how do you unlock aiai

4. supersonicboom // February 27, 2008 at 6:40 pm // Reply

How do you automaticly beat sonic riders

5. wow I beat the game in exactly 7:28

6. How do you unlock Super Sonic?

7. super extreme SONIC#1 // January 5, 2008 at 11:48 am // Reply

I found out that Sonic riders zero gravity jan 8 instead of feb and it is for the

Wii and other game systems.also my ninckname used to be Cool dude54320

8. Cool dude54320 // January 1, 2008 at 1:46 pm // Reply

Oh! and it comes out 2008 feb 8th.

9. Cool dude54320 // December 31, 2007 at 6:14 pm // Reply

A new Sonic riders game is coming out it’s called Sonic riders zero gravity and its for

the Wii.

10. man i have all charecter’s, i have got all races, and i have all the vehicles, i’m the champ man, and i hold the record for world records at world travel gameplay, they cam to my town and they had sonic riders so i played and i got the best time in the world

11. im champ of this game

12. How do you get all the characters?

13. Is there any cheat codes for this game??!!

14. I really love Sonic Riders!!!

15. egg factory where the wheel is at the edge is 100 coins

16. an easy way to get coins is go to egg factory on free race and their is a 100 coin thing where that wheel is spinning get that complete the race then repeat

17. how to unlock E-10000R

18. how do you get the green robot dude ?

19. i need help,but it’s not important.how do u get pass hero beat wave

20. rockman and roll // September 25, 2007 at 9:23 pm // Reply

when you finish even just the first story you get so many new characters…my game can’t be saved so I never get to go far cause I always have to start from the beggining of the story..XD

21. Do you know a code for supersonic? Please help!

22. jango fetts moma! // August 10, 2007 at 10:44 am // Reply

In lego star wars is there a code for the secret level/episode 4?

23. it is fun