Sonic Riders

Why can’t I unlock Jet’s missions?

Games Guru: You need to do a lot of stuff before you can unlock Jet’s missions. You must beat Storm and Wave’s missions.

159 Comments on Sonic Riders

1. silverisawesome99 // August 5, 2011 at 1:35 pm // Reply

why is jet so stubborn

2. silverisawesome99 // August 5, 2011 at 1:29 pm // Reply

how do you get gold embelems

3. pac-man-iac // March 17, 2011 at 10:40 pm // Reply

on sonic r pc why are there green squares on everything that moves besides player ( except during spindash)

4. how do i get all the other riders like ulala etc and the other tracks

5. supersilver98 // September 19, 2010 at 7:16 am // Reply

I’ve beaten ALL of Storm’s and Wave’s missions, but it is not letting me do Jet’s missions. Why isn’t that?

6. man im the most unbeatle peson on this game i win first place all the time .i even put 40 laps and still won first place im the ultiment

7. i wish super silver is in it like sonic the hedgehog ‘O6

8. Samus the Maurth hunter // July 21, 2010 at 3:56 pm // Reply

“You need to become one with the wind. If you don’t, you mine as well kiss the ground and go home.” -Jet Hawk of the Babylon Rouges

9. I’VE DONE BABALON GARDEN LITTERALLY 50 TIMES AND HAVEN’T BEAT IT YET… HOW DO I BEAT IT PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!!!

10. how do you get HyPeR SoNiC!?

11. very very VERY fast sonic // April 18, 2010 at 7:50 am // Reply

how do you beat babalon garden?

12. how do I beat skyroad on villans!?

13. sonic lover 3 // October 29, 2009 at 3:57 pm // Reply

to smk007:
    to get mission mode in any Sonic Riders that is out is to beat the Hero and Babylon story mode.

14. how do you get mission mode in the frst sonic riders

15. to get supersonic you have to get the chaos emerald gear, to get it beat every mission with a gold emblem

16. silversonic // August 3, 2009 at 1:46 pm // Reply

hey super sonic do you know

17. silversonic // August 3, 2009 at 1:42 pm // Reply

can i have my answer today,ive waited hours

18. silversonic // August 3, 2009 at 1:38 pm // Reply

how do you beat the last level of sonic riders 1 for ps2?

19. to shadow_rocks to beat jet if u r a speed guy then grind on rails and for amy just attack her all the time thats how i did it. hope this helps!

20. Ultimate life form // July 11, 2009 at 11:21 am // Reply

How many characters are there in sonic riders

21. on ramps that go up on sonic riders 1 hold down and jump until the top of ramp

streight ramps hold up and jump till top

22. Shadow_rocks // June 9, 2009 at 12:37 pm // Reply

how can i beat jet in heroes story?

23. Shadow_rocks // June 9, 2009 at 12:36 pm // Reply

how can i beat amy in babylon story?

24. sonic's #1 fan // May 16, 2009 at 8:08 pm // Reply

I like shadow with power gear, they even match.

25. How do you beat the balon leval in hero mode?

26. how do u unlock al riders

27. how do you beat wave

28. In Sonic Riders,how do you unlock super sonic PLEASE TELL ME TODAY PLEASE ok.

29. katie bear // March 21, 2009 at 2:44 pm // Reply

How can you get the chaos emeald

30. how did you get super sonic

31. I Have EVERONE! Even Super Sonic

32. red the hedgehog // February 19, 2009 at 9:12 pm // Reply

they have allmost all the sonic games, they just need sonic cronicles: the dark brotherhood.

33. to matt to unlock storms and waves mishion you have to beat hero mode

34. Super Silver // January 31, 2009 at 3:49 pm // Reply

i hav both games and i beat them both in 4hrs.

35. sonic fan 101 // January 28, 2009 at 5:09 pm // Reply

ok i have a wii now wer do i by sonic riders 0 gravity?

36. I can’t unlock Jet’s missions because I need Storm and Wave’s missions! PLEASE HELP ME!!!:lol:

37. I’m stuck on Mobius Strip! I was so close to destroying the master core but time ran out!! P.S. This battle is familiar to babalon gaurdian!

38. I have zero g now because I have a wii. Now I’m stuck on Meteortech Premises!

39. I only need to unlock one more charecter.

40. sonic riders Z.G. // January 1, 2009 at 7:53 pm // Reply

this game is awsome (i mean the 0 grav vers.)
    my fav character is tails and the yellow tail

41. how do you unlock Nights!?!

42. to go super Hi press x and hold down when you get to a ramp let go of x but hold down
    still, and poof!!

43. How do you unlock repair Manules

44. DJW, no cause` it’ll have the same data. P.S. Don’t turn a game cube game into game stop because the memory will be the same. game boy & DS games have their own memory inside them.

45. I CAN’T BEAT SKY ROAD ON THE KEEP YOU’RE SPEED ABOVE 140 ON WAVE’S MISSONS! P.S. CAN ANYBODY TELL ME HOW TO GET THE FASTEST GEAR’S REPAIR MANUEL?!?! (the one that you unlock in misson mode) Other than that, I’ve unlocked on misson mode, I’ve unlocked the other three! (I don’t know what the second one is called) THE Legend gear is the BEST at finding high place shortcuts! I’ve ONLY gottento the roof of the tower on future city. (or night chase)
    YAY!

46. Why won’t you turn it in at Gamestop and buy a new one?

47. I’VE UNLOCKED EVERY TREASURE FROM MISSION MODE EXEPT FOR FASTEST! I CAN’T GET THE REPAIR MANUEL! HOW DO YOU GET IT?!?!

48. I have sonic riders! (NOT 0 GRAVITY!) On my 1st file, a friend of mine helped me beat the game! I HATE THE HOVERCRAFT GEAR BECAUSE IT’S TURNING IS REALLY BAD! The magic carpet is AWESOME! It gives you theese 2 combinations: speed+fly and power+fly.

49. i have this game, but i can only do story mode, when ever i do normal race, when it says press start i do, but nothing happens. WTH DO I DO?

1 2 3