Sonic Riders

Why can’t I unlock Jet’s missions?

Games Guru: You need to do a lot of stuff before you can unlock Jet’s missions. You must beat Storm and Wave’s missions.

25 Comments on Sonic Riders

1. How do you unlock the landary gambler guy? [p.s. I have his gear.]

2. Waluigi time! // November 7, 2008 at 6:00 pm // Reply

How do you beat the Babylon Garden level!? I’ve been trying and trying for months. They just keep getting ahead!!

3. YOU CAN’T UNLOCK BLAZE & SILVER IN SONIC RIDERS! ARE YOU SAYING YOU CAN UNLOCK `EM IN ZERO GRAVITY?!?!?!

4. lucario how do you unlock silver in sonic riders.

5. how to unlock silver in sonic riders

6. how to unlock blaze sonic riders

7. to unlock shadow beat hero story

8. how do you unlock silver

9. to unlock the green robot dude play for 50 hours

10. to unlock e 10000R play 15 hours

11. to get super sonic get gold in all missons

12. beat all the missons to unlock aiai.

13. supersonic boom // September 3, 2008 at 12:34 pm // Reply

i meant beat the missions

14. supersonic boom // September 3, 2008 at 8:17 am // Reply

Anonymous and Tator-tot i have your answer!To beat sky road you must brake on turns and there is a boss after that and Tator-tot to unlock aiai,billy and nights and amigo just all the babylon missions and SUPER SONIC just get 2 gold metals and you will unlock chaos emerald gear which (with sonic)will make him super sonic!

15. to everyone in egg factory, with the spinning part near the end, there is a box that contains 100 rings! WARNING IT IS CLOSE TO EDGE BEWARE NOT TO FALL OFF

16. how do you beat babylon storys sky road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Hey Invicible, I unlocked silver and Blaze. I’m not shure about the others though

18. Star Wars and Indiana Jones Freak!!!!! // June 28, 2008 at 6:39 pm // Reply

Does any one know how to get the stages ( i can’t remember what their names are)

after you’ve completed all of the missions??

19. 1. to unlock Blaze and Silver, you must complete the Babylon story.

2. to unlock NiGHTS, Amigo, and Billy Hatcher, you must complete all missions.

20. Waluigi time! // June 27, 2008 at 4:55 pm // Reply

How do you beat the last level, Babylon Garden?? I’ve been trying for months but have not succeeded!

21. Waluii time! // June 27, 2008 at 12:10 pm // Reply

How do you beat the last level, Babylon Garden?!!!

22. I KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK AIAI AND NIGHTS YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE EVERY MISSION IN MISSION MODE

23. Waluigi time! // June 19, 2008 at 7:49 pm // Reply

I got this game for my 13th birthday! its fun and exciting. I’m still trying to beat the last level though where you have to race on the big egg carrier thing.

24. Tator-tot // June 5, 2008 at 9:08 pm // Reply

How do you unlock aiai,Billy hatcher,Nights,Amigo,and Super Sonic and what is a faster way to collect rings?!

25. In Sonic Riders Zero Gravity how do you beat the final boss on Mobius Strip? and How do you unlock Super Sonic? Thanks