Sonic Riders

Why can’t I unlock Jet’s missions?

Games Guru: You need to do a lot of stuff before you can unlock Jet’s missions. You must beat Storm and Wave’s missions.

11 Comments on Sonic Riders

1. to get all worlds press X Y A B DOWN DOWN START when the little cube thing turns

2. Anonymous // July 7, 2007 at 4:31 pm // Reply

My comment is:I love sonic’s rider.

3. super naruto // July 3, 2007 at 9:08 am // Reply

Plese tell me a gameshark cod to get supersonic.

4. sid the bad kid // July 2, 2007 at 2:49 pm // Reply

buy loads of extrem gear and u can unlock supre sonic i herad sid is cool

5. I’ve unlocked a lot of stuff like Jet’s mission, the tracks Sega Carnival and Sega Illusion, and the character E-100000G.

6. robo cup winner // June 25, 2007 at 12:49 pm // Reply

I now how to get 2 guys with out having to get golds and stuff the first one you have to play for 15 hours I think you have to play it not leave it on for that long and the second one you need to play for 50 hours or something bigger then 15 I don’t remember how big it is but its like around 50 so do 50 and you should get him.Other people have all ready posted how to get the other guys.

7. game lover // June 22, 2007 at 6:02 pm // Reply

I LOVE SONIC RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNUCKLES IS AUSUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My brother is A PRO. HA!!!

I play a minichure chalenge as Knuckles.

How do U difeet night chase?

Well any way… :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

8. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 7:01 pm // Reply

Hey i got to the part after beating the big cup race thing and now i have to beat jet in a race were you are on a track that is like flying/blowing up and I CANT BEAT IT i got close one time but i saw my puppy get out of my room and ran to the room its not allowed in so i loosed anyone got tips are tricks or even cheats for beating that level or anything? ps:your help would be great

9. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 6:50 pm // Reply

I have this game on the PS2 and i have a memory that is not made buy sony note that this card does work i have all my saved games on it and i have A LOT of room left like something big its migabites not kigabites yet but the game wont let me save it says no card in 1 slot which Is were mine is or it says you have no room left on card I got a new game and saved on it to see if that was true and deleted it to save my sonic riders game on it I NEED help do i need to buy a card made by sony? HELP.

10. Now that I have unlocked Nights, Shadow seems to be 2nd compared to him. If anyone else unlocked Nights than good for you!!! I would like to stay but I can’t, gotta run!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 3 4 5 6 7 15