Spider Man 2

How can you defeat Doc Ock in the very end of the game level?

Games Guru: We’re talking about the final fight, yes?  If so, it’s pretty basic. Hide behind the pillars when Octavious is throwing stuff at you, then shoot webs at the targets on his machine, then jump down and beat him up until goes into remission. You will need to repeat this process a few times, but it’s really Basic Boss Battle 101.

Where do I find the switch to open the door to get the plane out in the level “Wind Tunnel”?

Games Guru: You are not trying to get the plane out, you’re trying to stop the plane and save the pilot. You do this by getting the plane to safety — clearing barrels out. Once you get the plane to the end of the line, you shoot webs on the left propeller, then the right and then the tail. With the propellers and tail wrapped, you will complete the mission.

26 Comments on Spider Man 2

1. Dwight Eisen // July 12, 2007 at 12:29 pm // Reply

I beat the Whole Game! it took 5 months to beat it

2. how do you beat dr. ouctavious on the last level on the ps2 version

3. Treyarch password

Start a New Game and enter HCRAYERAT as your name. You will start at 44% complete, 201,000 Hero Points, some upgrades and more.

4. On my playstation version, I am stuck on level two when there is a crowd of Skullers man. I can’t survive safley!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. pokefan #1 // June 18, 2007 at 7:54 pm // Reply

the final mysteryo fight is so fun and easy u just punch him and he flys into a wall and his health goes all the way down

6. if you go to the where house and you beat the game there will be two of those coin things and go into one bonus fight.(the guys with the snipel riphels can kill you in three shots.)

7. can any one tell me ulimatid*I cant spell that*health????

8. To hi,

Put your name in as HCRAYERT and you get a bunch of her points, and 44.0% of the game completed

9. I need cheats for spider man 2 and i need to no how to hit the ring that brings the shield up at the statue of liberty

10. deoxys lover // May 31, 2007 at 9:11 am // Reply

pokemon so much better than spider man

• New Goblen // August 2, 2010 at 8:42 pm // Reply

The Mysterio boss battle is easy you have to hit him 1 time! PS He tries to talk you to death. PSS He just about does.

12. what do u do after the bank robbery (pc)

13. It is very difficult to complete the mysterio fight

14. I cannot get to the temple. i have the wooden key. I keep going down to the caves with

fire candles all lite

15. ps2 version is easy

16. i am also looking for some cheats on my gba sp

17. it is a ossom and fantastic game

18. not anymore

19. im at the part where you have to fight shock for the second time

darn that man! *shakes fist*

20. tarzan crazy man // April 8, 2007 at 3:33 pm // Reply

How do you get past the part where you have to smash the genareder?And how how is the quickest way to do it?

21. sncsjbdfvli // April 7, 2007 at 3:31 pm // Reply

where can i get cheats for my game boy advance sp

22. I am stuck on level 3 thats what i need cheet codes for and the levels ahead of me.

24. I am glad I got the info but upset that my PS1 isn’t working