Spider Man 2

How can you defeat Doc Ock in the very end of the game level?

Games Guru: We’re talking about the final fight, yes?  If so, it’s pretty basic. Hide behind the pillars when Octavious is throwing stuff at you, then shoot webs at the targets on his machine, then jump down and beat him up until goes into remission. You will need to repeat this process a few times, but it’s really Basic Boss Battle 101.

Where do I find the switch to open the door to get the plane out in the level “Wind Tunnel”?

Games Guru: You are not trying to get the plane out, you’re trying to stop the plane and save the pilot. You do this by getting the plane to safety — clearing barrels out. Once you get the plane to the end of the line, you shoot webs on the left propeller, then the right and then the tail. With the propellers and tail wrapped, you will complete the mission.

77 Comments on Spider Man 2

1. Waluigi time! // November 9, 2008 at 1:32 pm // Reply

Spidey 3 is the best out of all of them! Venom is cool!!!! My favorite villian is Carnage!!

2. Spider-man rocks! Spider-man is my favorit super herow.I have like 100 posters of you spider-man!And I watched all of your movies,they all rocked just like you!I think am your BIGEST fan.I wish you can come to my house.Speeking of-witch can YOU come to my house?Rock on spider-man!You are 1#.And I am 6 years old,terning 7.

Love your BIGEST fan,

Bob

3. spider man soooooooooo cool i wish i had web powers like him and when you get to the beck part i can beat beck whooo! go spider man ps he is cool lol.

4. spidey is my............ // October 20, 2008 at 1:11 pm // Reply

spider-man 3 is the best

5. Supersonic Boom // October 5, 2008 at 6:04 pm // Reply

JAM, you are talking about Spider-man 1. I JUST LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I have a hard time beating doc ock at the at the last level help me!

7. how do i defeat beck at the sports arena [round 2]?

8. supersonic boom // September 3, 2008 at 7:58 am // Reply

i love the game and i beat doc ock!

9. How do you beat all the guys in the level after the warehouse level when you get the fuse to open the door? I can’t beat them!

10. what is spider-man2 like?

P.S. he is my favorite hero

11. spider man cant swim!!!!!!

12. doc ock on the last level is very very Easy! Why are you having trouble CHEESE STIX?

13. well worth the money

14. spider man really rocks! He is my favorite hero.

15. what is the system for.

16. this is HARD!

17. to complete 40.somthing of the game then start new game. then put in hercrayert. then putin any name you want.

18. First I beat all the oks with out web ing out all. For and easy way just Keep swinging and dodgeing He should get tired of trying to grab you. Now just Get in spidey sence Dodge then swing around him the do a uppercut6 reapeat and wholaw shockink.

19. I just need to know how many pizza delivery levels there are..mary jane levels..etc.

20. it took me over a year to beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. CHEESE STIX // August 30, 2007 at 2:08 pm // Reply

I NEED HELP GETTING THROUGH DOC. OCK. (PS2)

22. when you fight docock you have to stay on the walkways close to the celieng.Then you go into slowmotion mode.Thats how you beat docock on the last level.

23. Bobbob’s cheat doesnt work at all

24. Jimmy Neutron // August 3, 2007 at 12:18 pm // Reply

i have a non-movie spider-man game.its awsome.

25. awesome game i played it at my friends i like killing the guys and swinging in the air

26. Dwight Eisen // July 12, 2007 at 12:29 pm // Reply

I beat the Whole Game! it took 5 months to beat it

27. how do you beat dr. ouctavious on the last level on the ps2 version

28. Treyarch password

Start a New Game and enter HCRAYERAT as your name. You will start at 44% complete, 201,000 Hero Points, some upgrades and more.

29. On my playstation version, I am stuck on level two when there is a crowd of Skullers man. I can’t survive safley!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. pokefan #1 // June 18, 2007 at 7:54 pm // Reply

the final mysteryo fight is so fun and easy u just punch him and he flys into a wall and his health goes all the way down

31. if you go to the where house and you beat the game there will be two of those coin things and go into one bonus fight.(the guys with the snipel riphels can kill you in three shots.)

32. can any one tell me ulimatid*I cant spell that*health????

33. To hi,

Put your name in as HCRAYERT and you get a bunch of her points, and 44.0% of the game completed

34. I need cheats for spider man 2 and i need to no how to hit the ring that brings the shield up at the statue of liberty

35. deoxys lover // May 31, 2007 at 9:11 am // Reply

pokemon so much better than spider man

36. TO ANSWER SPIDEYFAN’S QUESTION, THE MYSTERIO FIGHT IS HARD

• New Goblen // August 2, 2010 at 8:42 pm // Reply

The Mysterio boss battle is easy you have to hit him 1 time! PS He tries to talk you to death. PSS He just about does.

37. what do u do after the bank robbery (pc)

38. It is very difficult to complete the mysterio fight

39. I cannot get to the temple. i have the wooden key. I keep going down to the caves with

fire candles all lite

40. ps2 version is easy

41. i am also looking for some cheats on my gba sp

42. it is a ossom and fantastic game

43. not anymore

44. im at the part where you have to fight shock for the second time

darn that man! *shakes fist*

45. tarzan crazy man // April 8, 2007 at 3:33 pm // Reply

How do you get past the part where you have to smash the genareder?And how how is the quickest way to do it?

46. sncsjbdfvli // April 7, 2007 at 3:31 pm // Reply

where can i get cheats for my game boy advance sp

47. I am stuck on level 3 thats what i need cheet codes for and the levels ahead of me.

48. CAN I HAVE SOME CHEAT CODES FOR MY DS?

49. I am glad I got the info but upset that my PS1 isn’t working