Games Guru

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

Could you please tell me how to get past the robot arms in chum bucket?

Games Guru: Have you tried firing cruise bubbles in the sponge brain to shut it down?

I am having trouble getting past the Chum Bucket area. The cricket keeps getting me when SpongeBob is down.

Games Guru: Let’s talk terms.

You are not fighting SpongeBob here — you are fighting the SpongeBot, and those “crickets” of which you speak are actually “Planktonbots.” I just want to make sure you have the right names so nobody’s confused.

The goal here is to destroy the 9 green lights on the SpongeBot. That should be easy because the SpongeBot is low on endurance. He takes a couple of hits and falls to recover, so you just attack him while he’s down, right? Only, the Planktonbots step in and protect him while he’s down.

So here’s the deal: Use cruise bubbles to take out his lights and avoid the floor at all costs. If you can, bubble bounce onto the SpongeBot’s hand. If you get knocked off the hand or your platform, use a trampoline and get back up to safety because those Planktonbots will zap you quickly while you’re on the ground.

I’m stuck on the Flying Dutchman’s graveyard level. I can’t find the third sock. I found one on the platform in the first part and one over the bus stop sign on the robot ship. Where’s the other one?

Games Guru: After meeting Krabs, work your way to the deck of the ship. Activate the cannon on this ship, then get to the next ship and bubble blow the paddle to lower the platform. Time to change to Sandy Squirrel. Go up that platform, then make your way back to the cannon on the first ship. Fire the cannon and you will find a treasure chest and a cannon in the back of that ship. Go to the chest and fire that cannon. Now you will find platforms leading to the top of the ship and a third cannon. Firing this third cannon will reveal the last sock.

Comments about “SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom”

1. Spongey says:

bamashalawam to defeat patrick bot use your bubble bowl
    to hit the self destruct button 3 times

2. JAke says:

o i just found out you hit the big thung where the goo is coming out of

3. JAke says:

How do you get passed the path through the goo in the flying dutchmans graveyard

4. mama-mia-mario says:

i don`t have this game yet but im getting it 4 christmas, when i do i`ll tell u all about it.

5. mama-mia-mario says:

spike, y does mario have anything to do with spongebob?

6. kobyohyeah34 says:

I’m talking about The system PS2.

7. kobyohyeah34 says:

What is the cruise bubble? Isn’t it like a bubble blaster? The cruise bubble is the thing when you push R1 or R2

8. kobyohyeah34 says:

spike what does mario have to do with spongebob

9. STVEN says:

I AM A FREAK ABOUT SPONGE BOB BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM AND I IOVE THE SHOW

10. Lydis says:

Hi Sponge Bob Iam Your Fan I Watch Your Show Every Time I Like To Meet Your Neghbors Some Time May Be We Could Talk Some Time I Want To Taste Your Krabby Pattiess Some Time They Sound Good I Want To Have One Some Time May Be I Can Visit You Some Time. Love. Lydia Mcsherry

11. Sonic the Spiderhog says:

This is SO similar to The Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game. Why don’t they have that on Boy’s Life?

12. spike says:

mario is so awsome.

13. Codeman says:

I beat this game on Gameboy Advance. It is so easy!!! If you type in O2X2 on the place where you enter codes, you will get to the last level.

14. mr sponge says:

try to take out the robots dots with the cruise bubble then you go in the sponge bot break all the fuses but watch out for the plankton bot.

15. mr sponge says:

Dear the rock29 to get passed the last boss aka spongebot you try to use the cruise bubble at the robots glowing green dots if you get all 9it shows a little clip about plankton bot wanting to marry the spongebot. then you go in the robot and try to beat the the bot by breaking the fuses then use the cruise bubble in the brain p.s. plankton bot shots you

16. mr.sponge says:

Dear Spongebob freak did you try to use the cruise bubble place by the steps where the tar tar sauce guy is then there is a foot square then the float tikis appear then you use the cruise bubble and break them and youget a sock

17. Not as smart as a Six year old says:

In the Jellyfish fields, our 6 year old is stuck (and so are we) at the point when you have to kill three different large robots that are located on three different islands (actually we don’t know where the third robot is). Are there any tricks to getting through this level?

18. JAM says:

Here are the other cheats. Remember to hold L1 L2 R 1 R2 and pause the game for each cheat! Bubble bowl powerup=circle square circle square circle circle square square and circle to use the cheat. Cruise bubble poweup=square circle square circle square square circle circle and press L1 to use the powerup. I would have more to say but my brother has to play. If he gives you cheats don’t believe him. He lies about everthing

19. JAM says:

Hey everyone i got some cheats for you pause on each cheat and hold L1 L2 R1 R2. Restore health=pause hold L1L2r1r2 circlex4 squarex1circle square circle squarex 4 and your done! Expert mode=L1 L2 R1 R2ciclex3 square x2 circle x3 square circle squarex3circle squarex2 and your done! Earn a 1,000 shiny objects=square circlex2 square x2circlex2 and square and your done! There are more but I don’t have time now. I’ll give you more cheats later!

P.S. one of them increase value of shiny objects!

20. +boo123+ says:

Where is the cruise bubble in the sea needle are?

21. spongebobfreak says:

i have almost every sock besides 3… i know that one is in kelp forest when you have to climb the tikis but i cant get it, and the other two are in rock bottom and jellyfish fields. i have looked all over and cant find them anywhere… have any ideas? please respond.

22. Anonymous says:

i love the cheats for this game! especially the robbers!!!

23. game freak master says:

i can get 97 spacturas i cant get 2 from the flying duchmins graveyard and the other one is that i cant get the rest of the socks

24. fdfsdt says:

press start during play, hold down R1,R2,L1,L1 and press circle1,square2,circle2,square 2,circle1, to get 10 golden spatulas and they actuly count!

25. therock29 says:

How do you get passed, The Last Boss.

26. ajhooton says:

how do I beat spongebot?

27. $ says:

this game has so many awsome levels its sick

28. No Name says:

(Responding 2 kody) Spongebob could beat plankton without any powers!

29. Pokefan52 says:

I have the game for the playstation 2

30. rawrrrr says:

lol i love this game man! its so exciting!

31. calvary_eaglegurl says:

how to you get the cruise bubble????

32. Anonymous says:

did you know that patrick has fire powers underwater?

33. Anonymous says:

how did sponge bob shoote water balls? he got them from plankton for the verry first time

34. kody says:

spongebob could beat mario 100 times and spongebob coud get powers to deafeat plankton.

35. speedyqball says:

that game is very cool

36. jdog says:

I loved when sqidward got stung! buthate the robots.

37. andrew says:

how do u beat the beginning while ur on the convayour belt and when u have mystery? all the robots come out wut do u do?

38. The Man says:

Whoever Vicky is, I think differnetly on what you think. I haven’t seen the episode, but still how could you think that of Spongebob. He is really funny.

39. i am a kid says:

i watched battle for bikini bottom and i loved it is was so funny patrick shot his brain out (supising that he has one)! and when patrick was crying and spongebob asked him what was wrong and he said spongebob found a new best freind because of the arrow was pointing at someone else so spongebob riped the shirt and they were kicked out.

good times

i seen this one twice both times funny for sure any one think that episode was funny

40. bamashalawam says:

How do you get past the patrick bot thing? need help bad with that part

41. bibllvfdi says:

how do you get the cruise bubble?

42. willow says:

i need help getting all 3 tikis in battle for bikini bottom. Just like everyone else i can get the two. i just need help getting that 3rd one over.. thanks to anyone who can help..

43. GSGMoney says:

99 spatulas and one sock left in Bikini Bottom. How can I find out where it is. And, if I get it that gives me 6 socks…Do I then get the last spatula?

44. Anonymous says:

will i have fun and i would really like to start playing the game now

45. Vicky says:

I just happened to watch with my children the show “the battle of Bikini Bottom”. Generally my children watch Spongebob every day. I do not approve of some shows broad casted, however, this particular one is extremely disgusting and shocking. I had to make them change channel in the middle of the show. I think the producers went way over board. They could have made the show differently, in order to promote the fact that everyone should keep good hygiene. The topic was good, but not the way how it was presented. I hope they won’t show this one again.

46. wetley says:

The Tiki is hard but i know where they are. The first one is next to mister krabs. the second is on the ledge where the robomaking machine is. the third is on a little ledge near the the place mister krabs is but you have to jump on a bunch of leaves to find it. It has a box next to it for easy acess in the future. I don’t know how to get the third over to Mr. K sorry. Also the cruise bubble is automatically given to you when you beat patrickbot just press L1.

47. RalphieRuler23 says:

beat industrial park to get cruise bubbel

48. pop says:

i want to play this game.so what do i type.

49. ShaXdow says:

I can never past the Kelp Forest, where you bring the tikis to Krabs.

Write a comment about “SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom”

Nickname: