SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

Could you please tell me how to get past the robot arms in chum bucket?

Games Guru: Have you tried firing cruise bubbles in the sponge brain to shut it down?

I am having trouble getting past the Chum Bucket area. The cricket keeps getting me when SpongeBob is down.

Games Guru: Let’s talk terms.

You are not fighting SpongeBob here — you are fighting the SpongeBot, and those “crickets” of which you speak are actually “Planktonbots.” I just want to make sure you have the right names so nobody’s confused.

The goal here is to destroy the 9 green lights on the SpongeBot. That should be easy because the SpongeBot is low on endurance. He takes a couple of hits and falls to recover, so you just attack him while he’s down, right? Only, the Planktonbots step in and protect him while he’s down.

So here’s the deal: Use cruise bubbles to take out his lights and avoid the floor at all costs. If you can, bubble bounce onto the SpongeBot’s hand. If you get knocked off the hand or your platform, use a trampoline and get back up to safety because those Planktonbots will zap you quickly while you’re on the ground.

I’m stuck on the Flying Dutchman’s graveyard level. I can’t find the third sock. I found one on the platform in the first part and one over the bus stop sign on the robot ship. Where’s the other one?

Games Guru: After meeting Krabs, work your way to the deck of the ship. Activate the cannon on this ship, then get to the next ship and bubble blow the paddle to lower the platform. Time to change to Sandy Squirrel. Go up that platform, then make your way back to the cannon on the first ship. Fire the cannon and you will find a treasure chest and a cannon in the back of that ship. Go to the chest and fire that cannon. Now you will find platforms leading to the top of the ship and a third cannon. Firing this third cannon will reveal the last sock.

50 Comments on SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

1. bamashalawam to defeat patrick bot use your bubble bowl
    to hit the self destruct button 3 times

2. o i just found out you hit the big thung where the goo is coming out of

3. How do you get passed the path through the goo in the flying dutchmans graveyard

4. mama-mia-mario // December 16, 2008 at 9:23 am // Reply

i don`t have this game yet but im getting it 4 christmas, when i do i`ll tell u all about it.

5. mama-mia-mario // December 16, 2008 at 9:19 am // Reply

spike, y does mario have anything to do with spongebob?

6. kobyohyeah34 // December 9, 2008 at 7:29 pm // Reply

I’m talking about The system PS2.

7. kobyohyeah34 // December 9, 2008 at 7:28 pm // Reply

What is the cruise bubble? Isn’t it like a bubble blaster? The cruise bubble is the thing when you push R1 or R2

8. kobyohyeah34 // December 5, 2008 at 7:58 pm // Reply

spike what does mario have to do with spongebob

9. I AM A FREAK ABOUT SPONGE BOB BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM AND I IOVE THE SHOW

10. Hi Sponge Bob Iam Your Fan I Watch Your Show Every Time I Like To Meet Your Neghbors Some Time May Be We Could Talk Some Time I Want To Taste Your Krabby Pattiess Some Time They Sound Good I Want To Have One Some Time May Be I Can Visit You Some Time. Love. Lydia Mcsherry

11. Sonic the Spiderhog // October 20, 2008 at 1:41 pm // Reply

This is SO similar to The Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game. Why don’t they have that on Boy’s Life?

12. mario is so awsome.

13. I beat this game on Gameboy Advance. It is so easy!!! If you type in O2X2 on the place where you enter codes, you will get to the last level.

14. try to take out the robots dots with the cruise bubble then you go in the sponge bot break all the fuses but watch out for the plankton bot.

15. Dear the rock29 to get passed the last boss aka spongebot you try to use the cruise bubble at the robots glowing green dots if you get all 9it shows a little clip about plankton bot wanting to marry the spongebot. then you go in the robot and try to beat the the bot by breaking the fuses then use the cruise bubble in the brain p.s. plankton bot shots you

16. Dear Spongebob freak did you try to use the cruise bubble place by the steps where the tar tar sauce guy is then there is a foot square then the float tikis appear then you use the cruise bubble and break them and youget a sock

17. Not as smart as a Six year old // August 17, 2008 at 4:47 pm // Reply

In the Jellyfish fields, our 6 year old is stuck (and so are we) at the point when you have to kill three different large robots that are located on three different islands (actually we don’t know where the third robot is). Are there any tricks to getting through this level?

18. Here are the other cheats. Remember to hold L1 L2 R 1 R2 and pause the game for each cheat! Bubble bowl powerup=circle square circle square circle circle square square and circle to use the cheat. Cruise bubble poweup=square circle square circle square square circle circle and press L1 to use the powerup. I would have more to say but my brother has to play. If he gives you cheats don’t believe him. He lies about everthing

19. Hey everyone i got some cheats for you pause on each cheat and hold L1 L2 R1 R2. Restore health=pause hold L1L2r1r2 circlex4 squarex1circle square circle squarex 4 and your done! Expert mode=L1 L2 R1 R2ciclex3 square x2 circle x3 square circle squarex3circle squarex2 and your done! Earn a 1,000 shiny objects=square circlex2 square x2circlex2 and square and your done! There are more but I don’t have time now. I’ll give you more cheats later!

P.S. one of them increase value of shiny objects!

20. Where is the cruise bubble in the sea needle are?

21. spongebobfreak // August 10, 2008 at 5:57 pm // Reply

i have almost every sock besides 3… i know that one is in kelp forest when you have to climb the tikis but i cant get it, and the other two are in rock bottom and jellyfish fields. i have looked all over and cant find them anywhere… have any ideas? please respond.

22. i love the cheats for this game! especially the robbers!!!

23. game freak master // July 27, 2008 at 7:15 pm // Reply

i can get 97 spacturas i cant get 2 from the flying duchmins graveyard and the other one is that i cant get the rest of the socks

24. press start during play, hold down R1,R2,L1,L1 and press circle1,square2,circle2,square 2,circle1, to get 10 golden spatulas and they actuly count!

25. therock29 // June 8, 2008 at 4:54 pm // Reply

How do you get passed, The Last Boss.

26. how do I beat spongebot?

27. this game has so many awsome levels its sick

28. (Responding 2 kody) Spongebob could beat plankton without any powers!

29. I have the game for the playstation 2

30. lol i love this game man! its so exciting!

31. calvary_eaglegurl // March 8, 2008 at 3:31 pm // Reply

how to you get the cruise bubble????

32. did you know that patrick has fire powers underwater?

33. how did sponge bob shoote water balls? he got them from plankton for the verry first time

34. spongebob could beat mario 100 times and spongebob coud get powers to deafeat plankton.

35. that game is very cool

36. I loved when sqidward got stung! buthate the robots.

37. how do u beat the beginning while ur on the convayour belt and when u have mystery? all the robots come out wut do u do?

38. Whoever Vicky is, I think differnetly on what you think. I haven’t seen the episode, but still how could you think that of Spongebob. He is really funny.

39. i watched battle for bikini bottom and i loved it is was so funny patrick shot his brain out (supising that he has one)! and when patrick was crying and spongebob asked him what was wrong and he said spongebob found a new best freind because of the arrow was pointing at someone else so spongebob riped the shirt and they were kicked out.

good times

i seen this one twice both times funny for sure any one think that episode was funny

40. How do you get past the patrick bot thing? need help bad with that part

41. how do you get the cruise bubble?

42. i need help getting all 3 tikis in battle for bikini bottom. Just like everyone else i can get the two. i just need help getting that 3rd one over.. thanks to anyone who can help..

43. 99 spatulas and one sock left in Bikini Bottom. How can I find out where it is. And, if I get it that gives me 6 socks…Do I then get the last spatula?

44. will i have fun and i would really like to start playing the game now

45. I just happened to watch with my children the show “the battle of Bikini Bottom”. Generally my children watch Spongebob every day. I do not approve of some shows broad casted, however, this particular one is extremely disgusting and shocking. I had to make them change channel in the middle of the show. I think the producers went way over board. They could have made the show differently, in order to promote the fact that everyone should keep good hygiene. The topic was good, but not the way how it was presented. I hope they won’t show this one again.

46. The Tiki is hard but i know where they are. The first one is next to mister krabs. the second is on the ledge where the robomaking machine is. the third is on a little ledge near the the place mister krabs is but you have to jump on a bunch of leaves to find it. It has a box next to it for easy acess in the future. I don’t know how to get the third over to Mr. K sorry. Also the cruise bubble is automatically given to you when you beat patrickbot just press L1.

47. RalphieRuler23 // November 18, 2007 at 12:29 pm // Reply

beat industrial park to get cruise bubbel

48. i want to play this game.so what do i type.

49. I can never past the Kelp Forest, where you bring the tikis to Krabs.