SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

Could you please tell me how to get past the robot arms in chum bucket?

Games Guru: Have you tried firing cruise bubbles in the sponge brain to shut it down?

I am having trouble getting past the Chum Bucket area. The cricket keeps getting me when SpongeBob is down.

Games Guru: Let’s talk terms.

You are not fighting SpongeBob here — you are fighting the SpongeBot, and those “crickets” of which you speak are actually “Planktonbots.” I just want to make sure you have the right names so nobody’s confused.

The goal here is to destroy the 9 green lights on the SpongeBot. That should be easy because the SpongeBot is low on endurance. He takes a couple of hits and falls to recover, so you just attack him while he’s down, right? Only, the Planktonbots step in and protect him while he’s down.

So here’s the deal: Use cruise bubbles to take out his lights and avoid the floor at all costs. If you can, bubble bounce onto the SpongeBot’s hand. If you get knocked off the hand or your platform, use a trampoline and get back up to safety because those Planktonbots will zap you quickly while you’re on the ground.

I’m stuck on the Flying Dutchman’s graveyard level. I can’t find the third sock. I found one on the platform in the first part and one over the bus stop sign on the robot ship. Where’s the other one?

Games Guru: After meeting Krabs, work your way to the deck of the ship. Activate the cannon on this ship, then get to the next ship and bubble blow the paddle to lower the platform. Time to change to Sandy Squirrel. Go up that platform, then make your way back to the cannon on the first ship. Fire the cannon and you will find a treasure chest and a cannon in the back of that ship. Go to the chest and fire that cannon. Now you will find platforms leading to the top of the ship and a third cannon. Firing this third cannon will reveal the last sock.

26 Comments on SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

1. i cant make it past star power where you have to beat patrick

2. having trouble getting spatula in downtown bikini bottom. I get to rooftops with Sandy, then change to Spongebob and activate a switch which brings a trampoline. When I jump on trampoline, I get to top of something with a squeaky fan type thing. I jump off to get the spatula on the roof of building but can’t reach it. Any help? Hope I explained this so can understand where I am at.

3. none of the codes work

4. where r all the socks in kelp forest

5. somebody (: // May 23, 2009 at 5:14 pm // Reply

i cannot figure out how to get past the kelp caves!!!!!! ugh someone help.

6. Stuck in the kelp forest cave. Can’t find anymore buttons. Help Please!

7. Gamertooth17 // May 11, 2009 at 8:23 pm // Reply

I beat this game,one-hundred percent.
    All spatulas…
    I go back to the last level to destroy Spongebob and Plankbot….
    Peeesh…
    I think it’s just a training level.
    EASY

• help with tikis please!! // June 19, 2010 at 6:16 pm // Reply

can u help plz tell me how to get all three tikis to mr krabs in the kelp forest!!!!!!

8. Action Trev // May 10, 2009 at 1:19 pm // Reply

Any questions? Come to me. I’ve beaten the game and every level. (almost)

9. to get the stone tikis to the platform you go by the character changer right at the beginning (you’ll need patrick) look over the edge and you will see a leaf…jump on it and go to the next you’ll see the tiki…grab it and WALK onto the bouncy leaf you’ll bounce once go to the next leaf and then back where you started at the beginning

10. Beagleboy52 // March 23, 2009 at 4:43 pm // Reply

Hey guess what I have beatten the game and got all 100 golden spatulas It took me 8 months! now i’m using a cheat that makes the game harder this is the only game I have!!!!!

11. sword dude // March 21, 2009 at 4:19 pm // Reply

thanks for yr help melee fan

12. the glove is awesome

13. I really liked it

14. how do you get the 3 tiki’s to Mr. Krabs on the kelp forest level?!!!! i have been stuck on it for weeks

15. stuk in rock bottom // February 21, 2009 at 2:55 pm // Reply

mama mia mario,what is the end of the road?

16. how do you get through the dutch mans deck level

17. In the kelp forest I can’t find out how to get the last stone tiki {The one next to the box} over to where you put them. How do I do it?

18. where are the bus stops to change characters

19. mama mia mario // January 2, 2009 at 10:56 am // Reply

dear just a girl, use spongebobs up attack.

20. I’m stuck on the sea needle. I’ve gotten all of the doors open, but there’s a button to push on a cube in the air, and I can’t figure out how to push it.

21. mama mia mario // December 23, 2008 at 11:36 am // Reply

i can help u on a game! just ask me a q. and i`ll reply.p.s. i cant help u with evry q.

22. mama mia mario // December 23, 2008 at 9:48 am // Reply

to not as smart as a six year old, don`t aim for the robots or else you won`t get anywhere. aim for the buttons on the platforms. just jump on the small platforms above the water till you get to the duplicatortron 3000 hit it and run away to avoid getting hurt. when it blows up you get shiney objects and less robots apper, jump back on the platform and hit the button, repeat this with other platforms.

23. mama mia mario // December 22, 2008 at 10:16 am // Reply

p.s. the platforms are above the water.

24. mama mia mario // December 22, 2008 at 10:15 am // Reply

dear not as smart as a six year old, this is not a boss so don`t worry. jump using the platfroms and hit the buttons (there`s 3 of them) and your done!

25. not as smart as a six year old the third robot is sponge bob and he is at the chumbucket

1 3 4 5 6 7