SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

Could you please tell me how to get past the robot arms in chum bucket?

Games Guru: Have you tried firing cruise bubbles in the sponge brain to shut it down?

I am having trouble getting past the Chum Bucket area. The cricket keeps getting me when SpongeBob is down.

Games Guru: Let’s talk terms.

You are not fighting SpongeBob here — you are fighting the SpongeBot, and those “crickets” of which you speak are actually “Planktonbots.” I just want to make sure you have the right names so nobody’s confused.

The goal here is to destroy the 9 green lights on the SpongeBot. That should be easy because the SpongeBot is low on endurance. He takes a couple of hits and falls to recover, so you just attack him while he’s down, right? Only, the Planktonbots step in and protect him while he’s down.

So here’s the deal: Use cruise bubbles to take out his lights and avoid the floor at all costs. If you can, bubble bounce onto the SpongeBot’s hand. If you get knocked off the hand or your platform, use a trampoline and get back up to safety because those Planktonbots will zap you quickly while you’re on the ground.

I’m stuck on the Flying Dutchman’s graveyard level. I can’t find the third sock. I found one on the platform in the first part and one over the bus stop sign on the robot ship. Where’s the other one?

Games Guru: After meeting Krabs, work your way to the deck of the ship. Activate the cannon on this ship, then get to the next ship and bubble blow the paddle to lower the platform. Time to change to Sandy Squirrel. Go up that platform, then make your way back to the cannon on the first ship. Fire the cannon and you will find a treasure chest and a cannon in the back of that ship. Go to the chest and fire that cannon. Now you will find platforms leading to the top of the ship and a third cannon. Firing this third cannon will reveal the last sock.

36 Comments on SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

1. This game rocks

2. Game Pro 2004 // March 11, 2010 at 12:27 pm // Reply

I Just Got This Game Last Week And its Awsome i Need Some Help on Two Parts of The Game i Cant Find The Mermalare ive Searched Through Out Bikini Bottom To Find That Level and i Cant Find it Plus how Do i Get The Three Tikis To Mr Krabs ?

3. Game pro 2004 // March 11, 2010 at 7:46 am // Reply

I Just Got The Game Last Week And its Awsome But i Got Two Questions How Do I Get The 3 Tikis To Mr Krabs becausei have No Clue its Hard and How Do i Get To The Mermalair Level?i Got To The Other Levels But I Cant Find That One

4. Me and my bro. Have beaten this game multiple times and have over 100 gold spatulahs so just ask any ?s

• okay so i haven’t gotten far like at all, i’m struggling with beating the levels in bikini bottom, especially “end of the road” and help?

• how do you beat the little cricket mermade mans enimey

• if your talking about PLANKTON, the one eyed little green thing, i need to know what level your on. AND can u plz tell me how to do the bubble blow??? i need to defeat king jellyfish on xbox

5. in Rock bottom we are not sandy, but the only way to do it is ti be sandy

6. how do you do the bubble blow

• i need to know how to defeat the king jellyfish i cant do the bubble thingy on xbox what do i press??

• i need to know the same thing and fyi if ur by the king jellyfish go by the dude with headphones theres a golden spatula!

7. there is a golden spatula in the flying dutchman’s graveyard that is in a cage. how do I get it?

• to get through the goo u have to bubble cruise and hit the lid where the goo is coming from, it will shut then u have to pay some shiney objecse to open a buttom press the buttom and u will have 30 seconds to get the golden spatula

8. None of the codes I use for this game work. What do I do?

9. I cant get the last 2 socks in kelp forest. also, the codes dont work.

10. where are all three socks in the flying dutchmans graveyard I found this game and I started playing it again I have been missing this one sock for almost 6 years can anyone tell me where all three of them are thank you

11. I love dis game! :)

12. Tiki Trouble! // August 29, 2009 at 1:05 pm // Reply

please help ppl! I can’t get past the tiki level where you have to bring 3 tiki’s back to mr.krabs! NOTHING IS WORKING! * cry cry!*

• im stuck on this level too.but u use patrick to get across the forest with patrick look to the left and your there

13. Tiki Trouble! // August 29, 2009 at 12:54 pm // Reply

In Kelp Forest, I found the second tiki but I’m not sure how to get it back to the stone! Please help! I’ve tried everything!

14. i can not get past the 1st gate in kelp caves i do not know what to do!!!

15. sponge master // August 14, 2009 at 12:01 pm // Reply

I have won this game a billion times, so ask me any questions and I’ll trry my best to answer them

16. tell your brother to go to a bus stop and press R1, k?

17. and if you go in Patrick’s house and destroy the sofa for another sock.

18. how do u beat the level come back with cruise bubble

19. how do you get the eighth sock in bikini bottom?

20. sponge bot version 2.0 // July 20, 2009 at 10:49 am // Reply

is there a trick that helps beat every boss and hard robot?sponge bot OUT . in partership with the krusty krab and shady shouls send your old people her…BUT NO MORE SUPER HEROS

21. Hi there, my 6 year old is stuck as patrick and wants to know how he can get back to being spongebob.
    thanks

• tell her or him to look for a nus stop (it looks like a branch with a light at the end) it should tell him what button to press then you can switch between spongebob and patrick. BUT if he needs to go in the cave, tell him to stay as patrick until he goes through (plankton should tell patrick to go do something in the cage)

Hope this helps!!

-Morgan :)

22. the game is fun! i beat it on 6/3/09 the brain is so hard but i beat it i love the game!

23. virgogurl is wrong for the tiki’s
    jumping on the leaf does not work, find the 3rd tiki and stack it on top of the 1st tiki right next to the bridge and jump on the bridge

24. handysandy // June 12, 2009 at 10:34 am // Reply

hey i cant find the 8 socks in bikini bottum wer r they???!!!

25. how do u get bolth of the goo spatulas in the dutchman’s graveyard?

1 4 5 6 7