Star Fox 64

How do you get the medal from the Aquas?

Games Guru: To earn the medal for the planet Aquas, you must keep your wingmen alive and shoot 150 enemies during that mission.

92 Comments on Star Fox 64

1. luigi time lol // November 12, 2009 at 12:33 pm // Reply

hey badinkapink try beat’n sf64 on expert with only 1 life

2. luigi time lol // November 12, 2009 at 12:30 pm // Reply

i don’t have a nintendo 64 i play starfox 64 on my pc lol

3. luigi time lol // November 12, 2009 at 12:28 pm // Reply

i got to venom but i only killed his hands

4. do a barrel roll

5. i agree with you,weirdo zim is weird

6. buffy the vampire slayer // July 3, 2009 at 11:16 am // Reply

can some one tell me some cheats?

7. computer nerd // June 23, 2009 at 5:13 pm // Reply

hey fox,tell me about animal crossing,sound a little bit on the maybe list,also give me a good ‘not original’ reason,i will be watching you,and zim,especilly YOU!!!!!!

8. chico marx // June 23, 2009 at 5:09 pm // Reply

hey spike,can you tell me some of them cheats?and zim,you are very very kooky

9. THIS game can’t be beat by other star fox games

10. I LOVE THIS GAME.

11. gene simmons from the band kiss // June 18, 2009 at 1:54 pm // Reply

i completed this game in one night but i lost so mutch sleep over it

12. its so hard to get on foot mode ive tried at least 102 times but stupid mest up star wolf always beats me its im posible.

• Don’t try to somersault in ”Enter Star Wolf”. Instead, slow down and shoot Wolf when he’s in front of you. P.S. If kill some of them, but not all, the survivors come back in a later battle. P.S.S. I killed them really quickly once!

13. I have played it before on an N64 and gotten to Andross! A first, because, usually, Star Wolf destroys me or just wins.

14. Waluigi time! // March 11, 2009 at 8:15 pm // Reply

To Spike, I don’t think so. I have looked at the game cheats, and theres nothing that says that Wolf is a playable character.

15. SpiketheWerecat // February 24, 2009 at 7:16 pm // Reply

I agree! But, is there a glitch that unlocks Wolf O’ Donnel as a character(2 Player mode)?

16. I think Star Fox 64 is one of the best games I have evere played ps this game rocks!

17. Waluigi time! // January 16, 2009 at 10:26 pm // Reply

It would be cool if you could control one of the other characters during single player mode like Wolf or someone else from your team!

18. COOL GAME

19. to melee fan

you beet venom on expert

20. zim, you can’t even rule my bathroom!!!!

21. Waluigi time! // November 11, 2008 at 12:11 pm // Reply

I remember getting this game for Christmas one year. Its the best Star Fox game I’ve played! I’ve unlocked everything including self combat in vs. mode where you can walk around on foot and attack opponents and enemies. My favorite level is the one where you have to destroy the train. That level is always a blast!!

22. no the 64 never gets old

23. STARFOX ROXS SO QUIT MAKING FUN OF HIM

24. Please play animal crossing!

25. Does anyone respond here anymore at the present day?

Zim, you are kooky.

26. No offense but don’t ya think that game system is a little old?

27. Starfox643 // July 18, 2008 at 3:16 pm // Reply

Hey Zim stop making fun of star fox!

28. anonymous for what system,

hey After I got the medals on each level I got a gameshark because my little brother messed it up andall you have to do is go to the level and it atoamatically gives you the medal for that place, if you can live through it and beat the boss

29. Waluigi time! // June 20, 2008 at 8:52 pm // Reply

The level where you have to destroy the train is awsome!!!

30. Waluigi time! // June 20, 2008 at 10:33 am // Reply

If anyone has any questions on how to walk around on foot in VS. mode, you have to get a medal on every single level. GOOD LUCK!! It took me forever!!!!!

31. To Robo Cup Winner

To get the tank you have to get a gold medal in the first level where you face Satr Wolf and to be able to walk around with your laser you have to get a gold nedal in the level where you help bill take down the mother ship.

32. great game…the star wolf battles were always a blast

33. Wood Man Pwns You! // September 9, 2007 at 8:41 am // Reply

Best game that my forntanate self had ever Played!

34. does boys life have any tips for spiderman 3? im getting it this friday or next week.

35. -Groan- Get Dib over here…

36. hey ZIM!!! i bet u cant even rule a neighborhood!!!

37. robo cup winner // June 21, 2007 at 6:12 pm // Reply

you can get the tank for double palyer

38. thanks uhhuh

39. This game is well the best ever minted

40. i agree with maskf

41. zim you really ruin the point of this

42. you are very weird zim why do you do that

43. does anyone know any codes or secrets

44. you are wierd zim.

45. I ZIM , WILL RULE THE EARTH EXCEPT STAR FOX ONLY ZIM WILL HAHAHAHHAH!!!

SINCERELY:

ZIM!!!!

P.S. I WILL RULE THE EARTH ME ZIM!!!

46. I am ” ZIM ” star fox sucks except me “ZIM” FOOLISH HUMANS!!! HAHHAHAHAHAH!!

SINCERELY: ZIM!!!

P.S.

ME ZIM, WILL RULE THE EARTH!!!

47. thanks tailsfanj9. its gonna be tough, but it’s worth it (i bet it would be cool to play on foot as fox or falco!) by the way tailfanj9, have you unlocked it?

48. This game was one of the best N64 games created, right up there with Goldeneye, Smash Bros. and Zelda games

49. Because Melee fan isn’t gonna get any help from this guy, I’ll tell him:

Okay, from what I’ve read, you need to get all the medals in all of the expert mode missions.

50. I need help! how do you unlock the ability to play on foot in multi-player mode!

1 2