Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit:

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video:

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

887 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. Blaziken86 // April 17, 2011 at 5:03 pm // Reply

Hi guys. I will appear here from time to time. I won’t answer questions, though. I have a team of lv 100s I transferred from my SoulSilver, cleared the storyline, and found 6 of the 7 sages of team plasma. I started with Oshawott. It is now lv 75 Samurott. Oh, and if you’re very lucky, you may find me on the mystery dungeon page under this same username. Hoenn FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. my team: serperior lvl. 84 kyurem lvl. 83 zekrom lvl 68 volcanrona lvl. 73 simipour lvl. 73 landorus lvl. 71. what’s yours?

• How ’bout mine: Serperior L90, Volcarona 83, Kyurem 82, and L81 Seismitoad, Krookodile and Unvezant. All of my Pokemon are caught with just an ordinary Pokeball. No Action Replay.

• thepokemonmaniac // April 22, 2011 at 10:06 pm // Reply

samurott lv76, conkeldurr lv72, darmanitan lv72, vanilluxe lv72, klinklang lv72, chandelure lv78. (i put them in the order i got them

• pokemonfreak // April 29, 2011 at 4:20 pm // Reply

how about mine samurott lv 81 kyruem 80 zekromlv60 volcranolvithink73 deoxysithink71 dialga ithinkl74

3. is this a good team for the elite 4
    serperior lv 55
    conkeldurr lv 52
    zweilous lv 52
    musharna lv 52
    carracosta lv 52
    darmanitan lv 52

plz rate!

• SEPTIMUSHEAP // April 19, 2011 at 1:35 pm // Reply

It is a good team for the 1st time but the second time its not too good

• thepokemonmaniac // April 22, 2011 at 10:01 pm // Reply

yes very good

• pokemonfreak // April 24, 2011 at 2:19 pm // Reply

its good for the first time also u have to battle n and this is not good for the second time

• I havent played white or black, but I have played and beat every pokemon game prior. I dont know how hard the elite four is on your game, but in the previous games I have always faced the elite four with atleast 2 level 100’s, (one a legendary of choice the other my starter). Than the rest at arround levels 60-70, its best if you have an all arount team as well, not leaning tword any specific type. It can be done with less, but with a team like this, you are unbeatable.

• Like with Registeel2, try getting a ghost type.

• I am replying to myself and I am trying to make the best all-Unova team and here it is. Still training all of the to lv 100.

Ferrothorn lv 62
      Volcarona lv 75
      Hydreigon lv 64
      Carracosta lv 63
      Reuniclus lv 63
      Tynamo lv 22(leveling up alot!:)

4. Ace Trainer Ash // April 15, 2011 at 4:42 pm // Reply

I have beaten the game in one week and got all the pokemon in my pokedex and all the event pokemon so I own all the pokemon in the game so ask me anything.

5. Typhlosion // April 13, 2011 at 9:00 pm // Reply

Tip: If you have 2 DS’s, Raikou,Entei,and or Suicune LV.100(Shiny event) or a Lv.100 Celebi, transfer them with the Relocator during the game to beat the League easy.

• What’s the relocator? I have not beaten the Elite Four.

• If you go to Castelia city, there is a person there who asks for a password. The password is ‘Everyone Happy, Simple Connection’. He will then allow you to use the relocator.

• super mario // April 27, 2011 at 5:17 pm //

Travo100: The Relocator lets you transfer those special event Pokemon that were handed out prior to the release of the games. More specifically, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and Celebi, which all trigger events when bought to special locations.

6. how can you get lv 100 pokemon

7. Two things: One, the Mystery Egg event is running at Toys ‘R’ Us Stores from April 27th to May 31st. Second, The Pokemon Global Link, along with the Pokemon Dream World and Global Battle Union, is opening on Wednesday, April 13th.

• What is in the mystery egg?

• Either Ash’s Pidove, Iris’s Axew, or Cilan’s Pansage.

• It will be either Pidove, Axeu, or Pansage, based on Ash, Iris, and Cilan’s Pokemon, with maxed out attack, sp. attack, and speed.

• torterra21 // April 25, 2011 at 7:38 pm //

You don’t get to choose which one you get, though. The game chooses.

• FoxFalco // April 28, 2011 at 9:09 am //

Here’s my mystery egg story: Pansage hatched from my egg, Axew hached from my friend’s. we wanted oposites, so we traded.

• Most likely though, which ever one you dont have, your more likely to find. I had a pansage that is a simisage right now. And I had a pidove that is an unfezant right now. (See my note about my team above.) Mine hatched into an axew. (See what was came out of my egg from my note above) My brothers was a pidove. He had an axew earlier. So expect one you dont have. OK?

8. when you finish the gmae thry to go and find all the pokemon you can-if you find all of them go to the original professor and talk to him about getting the international pokedex that way you can transfer other pokemon onto black and white versions

9. When going through the game be sure to look out for any rare ofr shinys

10. if you go to the victini event and captur victini- once the game is beat you can go back and catch a shiny Victini

1 2 3 39