Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QKbaWJVrk

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

Thundarus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAFePaJhNs

Landorus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

Kyrem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNn7ssFi0g

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3n3s-donzc

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

46 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. i have a dragonite lv. 100. rate it from a 1 to 50.

2. I have won the game twice and soon three times.

3. PokemonMaster1229 // July 20, 2012 at 3:09 pm // Reply

Rate My Team
    Victini Level 80
    Victini Level 100
    Kyurem Level 75
    Mew (Shiny) Level 100
    Zekrom Level 68
    Cobalion Level 45 rat e my team on a scale of 1 to 20

4. Sammursployshion // July 19, 2012 at 3:04 pm // Reply

This is my team against the elite four:
    Samurott, Level 52,
    Emolga, Level 48,
    Colbalion, Level 47,
    Gigalth, Level 50,
    Carrcosta, Level 46.
    I haven’t decided on my last pokemon. Any suggestions?

5. Mr. Epic Smiley Bananas // July 15, 2012 at 8:11 am // Reply

I completed the unova dex without cheats but I have over 100 lv. 100s on mah black but here is my team
    Emboar 100
    Samurott 100
    Serperior 100
    Unfezant 100
    Haxourus

6. Pikachu and Jigglypuff // July 1, 2012 at 3:55 pm // Reply

Rate my team:

Kyurem LV. 75
    Zekrom LV. 75
    Emboar LV. 100
    Absol (Shiny) LV. 60
    Krookodile LV. 40
    Snorlax LV. 64

I didn’t hack to get any of them! I still need to train the last two, though.

7. MinecraftGeek // June 20, 2012 at 5:04 pm // Reply

Please Rate.
    Here’s my team:
    Hydreigon Level 83
    Samurott Level 87
    Zoroark Level 79
    Braviary Level 83
    Eelektross Level 81
    Volcarona Level 86
    P.S. My Hydreigon has MAXED OUT Special Attack.
    Also, None of these pokemon have been hacked. I have only played Pokemon Black for 6-8 hours. I also have Kyurem, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Thunderus, Tornadus, (the Thunderus was traded) Landorus, Keldeo, Reshiram, Zekrom, Carracosta, Darminitan, Serperior and Emboar (emboar from my friend) (the Serperior from my white), and Victini (FROM THE ACTUAL EVENT).

8. jack is not my name // June 9, 2012 at 4:33 pm // Reply

i beat alder 10 times 2 with only 1 pokemon

9. mr epic t // June 3, 2012 at 7:21 pm // Reply

dude, i got a level 7 shiny jellicent just out in the open on the water route near route1

10. colors8121 // May 31, 2012 at 6:43 am // Reply

How do I get past Chargestone Cave?

11. Pikachu and Jigglypuff // May 24, 2012 at 9:37 am // Reply

How do you find Reshiram in Pokémon White Version? I’ve heard a lot of people saying you can get him without trading.

12. pokemaster // May 9, 2012 at 1:43 pm // Reply

Rate my team
    darkrai lv66
    Emboar lv100
    Victini lv100
    Arceus lv100
    Reshiram lv100
    Kyurem lv100

13. Someone stuck on this game // April 30, 2012 at 7:54 am // Reply

How do you beat the Elite Four? I want to get the National Pokedex.

14. i have all lv.100 in my party (2 r zekroms)

15. eagleorbust // April 26, 2012 at 12:36 am // Reply

guys, level 100’s aren’t everything. Having a good balanced team, with realiable moves is what’s important. :V

16. starwars101man // April 21, 2012 at 9:08 am // Reply

i have a lv. 100 shiny darkrai victini and zekrom! BEAT THAT!!!!!

• Pokemon Master // April 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm // Reply

Okay, here’s my team.
      Arceus (Dark) lv.100
      Zekrom lv. 100
      Resheram lv.100
      Hydreigon (Shiny) lv. 100
      Lugia lv. 100
      Zoroark (Shiny) lv. 100

17. How do you beat the Victory Road? I’m stuck at the mountain at the end.

18. pokemaster123 // April 14, 2012 at 5:05 pm // Reply

I have a hydregion it is AWESOME it demolishes everything in its path!!!!!!!

19. pokemaster123 // April 14, 2012 at 4:52 pm // Reply

This is my Emboar’s moves
    Flamethrower
    Head Smash
    Blast Burn
    Flare Blitz

20. General Guy // April 8, 2012 at 1:41 pm // Reply

As a scout who has hiked a lot and has gone to Philmont, it pleased me to see Backpacking trainers in this game.

21. i want white // March 29, 2012 at 4:14 pm // Reply

i really want to get white but my friend wants me to get black
    i am going to get an action replay when i get it so that way i can have all the masterballs i need

22. greencrocs // March 18, 2012 at 5:11 pm // Reply

how do you get a lvl. 101 pokemon? I can only get to 100 and my friend tells me that you can get lvl. 101 pokemon.

23. Rate my team
    Emboar lv71
    Victini lv72
    Zekrom lv73
    Mewtwo lv73
    Reshiram lv100
    Arceus lv100

24. Victini500 // March 13, 2012 at 7:02 pm // Reply

i have only found one shiny sadly it was a patrat

25. VictoryVictini // March 10, 2012 at 8:50 am // Reply

To get Rayquaza (no cheats), beat everyone on the cruise ship in Castelia City (you should get a lava cookie). Then go to Undella Bay and use Dive in the only dive point there. In the ruins, read all purple signs (it has something to do with the lava cookie). Finally, go to the Celestial Tower and go to the top. Ring the bell 3 times and Rayquaza comes down from the heavens. (Comes at level 70).

1 10 11 12 13 14 16