Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit:

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video:

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

22 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. What is the significance of the two roughnecks on Narrow Street, (the allyway) in Castelia City? They go “Ehehehe…” and “Smirk!”

2. Can you battle gym leaders again once you defeat the Elite Four?

3. What is the black boat that appears randomly in Castelia City!?!

4. Samurott Master & fire destroyer // June 6, 2011 at 4:54 pm // Reply

for those who care, i am going to change my nickname to Team mudchic, from my mystery dungeon game. That is all

5. thanks arceus

6. Ridley XD // June 5, 2011 at 3:35 pm // Reply

If you guys want to know something, just ask me! oFTo

7. Comet’s Weekly Tip: I’ll be coming up weekly with a tip that will help you on your game. If there’s no weekly tip, it’s either because I’m in trouble with my parents, our internet is having difficulties, or I’m on a vacation(I can only give you tips when I’m at home because I don’t have a laptop and this is the only computer I can use). I’ll let you know before or after why I haven’t posted the weekly tip. Okay here it is. Tip: If you own Pokemon White, go to somebody who has Pokemon Black, and do the Entralink with them. If you go to Black City, you can talk to people and they might move to White Forest. Depending on which person you talk to, different Pokemon will appear in White Forest other than Happiny, Togepi, and Corphish.

8. destroyer // June 4, 2011 at 6:35 pm // Reply

whars the cheapist plac to go to get this game? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. wheres heyderigon?

• You have to evolve Deino, rarely found in Victory Road, first to get Zweilous at level 50, and then Hydragon at level 64.

• shaymin 101 // June 6, 2011 at 4:34 pm // Reply

level zwelious up with high friendship and it will evolve

• Samurott Master & fire destroyer // June 6, 2011 at 4:52 pm // Reply

You get hydreigon by training a deino (victory road) to level 50 which at that point it evolves into zwelious, then you train that to lv 64 and pow you have a hydreigon.

If you are patient and have black version, in about a year there will be an event for a shiny hydreigon. If you have white, it will be for a shiny golurk. both are extremely powerful

• Team mudchic // June 18, 2011 at 12:03 pm //

LOL! this is hilarious, the game breaks it’s own rules! ghestis has a level 54 hydreigon! zwelious evolves at level 64

10. My team is,
    Charizard lvl 100
    Zekrom lvl 67
    Rishram lvl 59
    Zoarok lvl 49
    Arceus lvl 100 (Shiny and wonder gaurd)

• Please rate my team

• pokefan64 // June 7, 2011 at 6:58 pm //

hm i don’t like how everyone uses a arceus… as long as you didn’t use an action replay, it’s fine, I guess. It’s just that having a team full of legendaries might seem fun, but where’s the fun in that? Try getting new UNlegendary pokemon.

• Arceus can’t have wonder guard, only multitype
      other than charizard and arceus your team isn’t too tough

• greencrocs // June 20, 2011 at 11:19 pm // Reply

where do you get a Zorua

• to get zorua go to a building in castelia city there is a boy & girl at the bottom if you talk to the boy he will say:”…” when you talk to the girl she tells you a story about zorua and asks you if you’ve seen him. to get zorua get a celebi (i think) and go up to the boy and he’ll turn into a zorua and you’ll battle him!

1 10 11 12 13 14 39