Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QKbaWJVrk

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

Thundarus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAFePaJhNs

Landorus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

Kyrem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNn7ssFi0g

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3n3s-donzc

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

40 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. FireTypeRocks // May 1, 2011 at 3:27 pm // Reply

Tirtouga, they’ll level up during elite 4, so it looks fine.

2. Rate my team 1 of 10

Emoboar Lv:67
    Zekrom Lv:64
    Unfezant Lv:64
    Tyranitar Lv:64
    Simisage Lv:64
    Darmantain Lv:64

3. shaymin 101 // April 30, 2011 at 4:41 pm // Reply

rate my team :(I have Black).
    Emboar : lv 85
    Darkrai : lv 100
    shaymin : lv 66
    Reshiram :lv 56
    Volcarona :lv 71
    Palkia : lv 79 If you like it please respond .

4. I got a baby Axew from the secret egg

5. Shadow m ho-ho // April 30, 2011 at 9:41 am // Reply

Does anybody know how to defeat the elite 4 and Adler.

6. Servine LV 29 // April 30, 2011 at 6:49 am // Reply

This pokemon game has good graphics,like when you go on that big bridge to where Burgh’s gym is. Best pokemon game… so far. But if you start the game with Snivy. Go to the Dream yard, and talk to the last girl you see then talk to her and she will give you Panpour. When you start the game with Oshawott and go to the dream yard you get pansear. If you start with Tepig and go to the dream yard you get pansage.

7. torterra21 // April 29, 2011 at 9:57 am // Reply

The Secret Egg event ends Sunday, so make sure you go to Toys R Us to get one. You will recieve a special Secret Egg that will hatch into either Ash’s Pidove, Iris’s Axew or Cilan’s Pansage. They will know the same moves they know in the Black and White Anime. All will be level one.

8. pokemaster234 // April 29, 2011 at 12:08 am // Reply

You can catch Ditto at the Giant Chasim [ Outside ]

9. pokemaster234 // April 29, 2011 at 12:04 am // Reply

Victini is awesome!!!! mine is lv 31

10. pokemaster234 // April 28, 2011 at 11:57 pm // Reply

Rate my team: Emboar lv 100 Hyderegion lv 100 Exadrill lv 90 Zekrom lv 75 Ditto lv 71 Kyurem lv 90 Krookodile lv 63

11. pokemon rokes

12. I have Black

13. Rate my team:
    Volcarona lvl 90;
    Emboar lvl 90;
    Kyurem lvl 90;
    Cobalion lvl 90;
    Zekrom lvl 91;
    Victini lvl 91.
    Victini is AWESOME!!!
    See ya!

• Samurott Master & Fire destroyer // May 1, 2011 at 7:03 pm // Reply

Great team! mine is not as good as yours, but a pokemon you may consider getting is a hydreigon, it is really fast and super effective on 1/2 of the elite 4

• Victini // May 13, 2011 at 10:54 pm //

Thanks for the suggestion! I have a Zwielious in training and he’s doing great. …I could probably figure this out by myself, but, could you please tell me if there is a special way to evolve him or if it has to be done by leveling? Thanks!

• Victini // May 14, 2011 at 5:43 pm //

Thanks for the suggestion! I have a Zwielious in training and he(actully she) is doing great.

14. where do you go after you find the 7 sages?
    please respond! 😉

15. Rate my team!
    Mewtwo lv. 100 Tropious lv. 56

Zekrom lv. 100 Ho-oh lv. 78

Entei lv. 54 Dialga lv. 58
    please rate. :)

16. 7 stages R14,R18,dream yard,Relic castle,cold storage,chargestone cave

17. I just bought the game about 2-3 weeks ago and this is my team.

Servine LvL. 28(Female, so I can breed with Ditto, give code if you want Snivy’s!:)

I forget the name already, Petilil’s Evolution lvl. 25

Victini Lvl. 22

Simipour Lvl. 22

lol Purrloin’s Evolution Lvl. 21

I need to look at my team again lol.

18. poke master, I will answer your question with a few words. You don’t have to! Here let me give you the answer to the first floor. Get to the center symbolized pillar without going in a circle like one of those loop at one of those rectangles and without turning around. Hope this helps dude! :3

19. can you catch the other starters that you didn’t choose

20. pokemonfreak // April 27, 2011 at 12:44 pm // Reply

SOME OF U MAY REMBER ME MY NICKNAME WAS ARCEUS ON THE SUOL SILVER PAGEWS I BAET THE WHOLE GMAE ASK ME ANYTHING EXPECT ST UFF ABOUT THE WATER RUINNS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WATS IT FOR ” – [;

21. I beat Cynthia.

22. I have Pokemon Black, I beat the champion, and my current team is this,
    Ho-Oh lv. 97
    Kyurem lv. 76
    Latias lv. 38
    Shaymin lv. 75
    Victini lv. 56
    Reshiram lv. 61. Respond if you like my team.

• shaymin 101 // April 29, 2011 at 8:42 pm // Reply

Awesome!!!! its cool you got a shaymin , cuz I have one too ( exept mines a lower level).

• EPIC TEAM!! (except for Shaymin, who I don’t really like.) I have a Ho-Oh and a Latias on my Heart Gold team. They rock!

23. Gun June 11 // April 26, 2011 at 7:37 pm // Reply

My freind Noah said you can get LOTS of legendary pokemon!

24. pokemonfreak // April 24, 2011 at 2:12 pm // Reply

rate my new team japanese diagla lv67 haxoruslv55 kyuremlv75 deoxyslv73 volcaronalv70 samurott lv78

25. the poke master // April 23, 2011 at 2:47 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to translate the symbols in the abyssal ruins.

HELP ME!!!!!!

• you dont really need to decipher them, but they are supposed to say something about a king or something like that.

1 2 3 4 16