Games Guru

Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QKbaWJVrk

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

Thundarus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAFePaJhNs

Landorus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

Kyrem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNn7ssFi0g

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3n3s-donzc

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Black and White”

1. Comet says:

Comet’s Weekly Tip: Once you beat the game, you can go to Undella Town and face Cynthia, the Sinnoh League Champion. She will be there in spring and summer, but you can only battle her in the spring. Face Cynthia while you can! :)

2. Benbolt504 says:

I’m going to get an Netendo 3Ds for Christmas and both Pokemon Black & White. Any gaming tips that might help me out?( like how to get Zekrom,Rishram, & Zora!)

3. GROUDON says:

@ awesomeguy: If you’re talking about Undella Town, it’s s city between Lacunosa Toen and White Forest/Black City.

@ Super mrio glalexy master: Hacks help speed up the game, but you shouldn’t use them for online battling.

@ reshiramrules: Try catching all the legendaries you haven’t gotten yet, and if you want to fight some tough battles the Elite Four is much harder the second time you challenge it.

4. blacko says:

I beat the pokemon league 3 times straight , defeated cynthia but still can’t find the seventh sage

5. davin says:

i do like pokemon

6. awesomeguy says:

does anybody know how to get to sunshine place whatever its called

• Professor Oak says:

On your C-gear, touch Wireless and then touch “entralink”. Also, you can enter your friend’s game world there and obtain pass powers, like half price on all store items.

7. Super mrio glalexy master says:

DO NOT USE ACTION REPLAY IT IS NOT LICEND AND GIVES YOU GLITCHES

8. reshiramrules says:

any tips for what you do after you find the seven sageas please reply. oh and this is clawesome

9. Snakeyes says:

RATE MY TEAM FROM A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10.
    CHARIZARD LV100
    ZEKROM LV80
    BLASTOISE LV100
    RAYQUAZA LV100
    SERPERIOR LV71(LEVELING UP)
    HAXORUS LV52(LEVELING UP)
    IF YOU LIKE MY TEAM,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

10. zoroark says:

all legendarys like kyrouge, verizion, ect. reappear keep trying

11. z says:

a legendary called genesect (spelled right) only event or ar, if you find it good job

12. greencrocs says:

What happens with the girl in the bridge with an Abra, can you catch an Arceus, how do you get past the trees in the Giant Chasm, what ball should I use to catch all these pokemon in all my comments, what is in the challengers cave, what do you do with all these fossils, and where do you catch Colbalion and ALL its ALLIES?

• not N says:

cobalions allys are in victory road and pinwheel forest. challengers cave is a cave full of trainers and take the fossils to the museum gym. there was a drem world event w/ arceus thats over.

13. greencrocs says:

How can I catch Thunderous, the pokemon in the Giant Chasm, Tornadous, the great Landorous,Zoroua, and Zoraork. What is in the Abyssal Ruins, Why do the water torrents happen, are there any pokemon in the Abbyssal ruins, can I catch Reshiram in pokemon white, What happens to N after you defeat him and he flies away, do you ever see N again, and how can I get a Master Ball?

14. Comet says:

Comet’s Weekly Tip: If you didn’t catch Reshiram/Zekrom the first time you met it in N’s Castle, it’s okay, cause if you didn’t catch Reshiram/Zekrom you will still have a chance at Celestial Tower.

15. Xplant says:

Hey! The first tips the Guru gave are in the May ish!

16. Xplant says:

Y’know what? I’ve got an idea.
    I think that once you have beaten the league 5 times, and got a national dex, you should go to your house, to your room, to find a Lv. 100 Missingno. with an Enigma berry! That’d be awesome! :D

Team Plasma are weirdos. Team Galactic actually knew something and had some style!

Note: Rotom + Lawnmower = Trouble!

17. Snakeyes says:

rate my team please.
    charizard lv100(transfered from soul silver)
    blastoise lv100(transfered from soul silver)
    serperior lv51
    hydreigon lv65
    zekrom lv52
    rhyperior lv100(transfered from soul silver)
    rate from 1 to 10 please!

• jonbuddy1 says:

9/10. You have to beat the E4 before transfer of regular pre-Gen 5 pokemon, right? If not, then I would give it 8.75/10 because you will get hammered by them, but maybe not, ’cause I haven’t beaten them either. :(

18. zeckromlvlX says:

rate my team serperior-lvl80 volcarona-lvl81 yang(zecrom)-lvl66 wailord-lvl64 scotty(stoutland)-lvl58 subzero(kyurem)-lvl82.
    p.s. im looking for someone to trade that has a machine form of rotom such as lawnmower, freezer, waching machine, fan, and oven

• lugialord114 says:

you can trade a Ditto for Rotom in some motor home in the west. you can get Ditto in Crater Forest

19. zeckromlvlX says:

hi im new here but im realy good at pokemon white version so i can help anyone in need of it

20. Snakeyes says:

How do you get Zoura,I already have a Celebi but cant find him.I know hes in Castelia City in the Game Freak Building on the first floor. Please help.Thank you.

• lugialord114 says:

i belive you need the national dex first

• Professor Oak says:

With Celebi in your party, go up to the boy on the first floor of the game freak building. When you talk to him, we will show you he is Zoura and battle you. Try the Ultra ball on him because you only get one chance to catch him.

• eddie says:

still in that building 1st floor.leave open space on team.if you see 2 people kissing talk to the guy with blue hair he is zoura

21. Professor Oak says:

Professor Oak’s Weekly Tip: If you buy more than 6 lemonades, soda pops, or fresh waters out of a vending machine, you will get 1 free! Plus, if you have a servine and teach it leaf blade, you can defeat the 4th and 5th gym leaders easily. :)

22. Wild man Wyatt says:

This game is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Professor Oak says:

I, like Comet, will start a weekly pokemon tip. Also, if you need any help, please reply with what you need help with.

24. blahblah says:

nevermind just caught kyreum

25. Comet says:

Comet’s Weekly Tip: You can find a Volcarna in the Relic Castle. Go to the bottom floor of the Relic Castle and you will meet one of the Seven Sages. Go into room north of where you find the Sage. Talk to Volcarna and it will attack.

26. pokemon tranier red says:

im thinking of getting the game ,so heres the team i,ll like! snivy,lillpup,and flareon!(don,t forget events!)

27. blahblah says:

when i go to giant chasm at night theres no kyreum and also a stair case blocked by trees. does anyone know where the stair cases go?

• Comet says:

To blahblah:
      The reason you haven’t been finding Kyreum is because you haven’t been looking in the right spot. If you go to the middle of Giant Chasm, a huge snow storm will lift you off the ground and allow you to access the stair case, which leads you to Kyreum.
      P.S. Bring lot’s of dusk balls, since you will be in a cave. I caught Kyreum with a dusk ball. :D

28. blahblah says:

where do you get the hm waterfall?

29. Victini says:

I have heard that if you trade with 50 people(not 50 different people, just 50 times), and then you talk to the guy in the upper left corner of Castelia’s Pokemon Center, he will give you a Master Ball. If anyone else has heard this, please feel free to back me up on this.
    P.S. FireTypeRocks, you can get into the room with Kyurem by going into the middle of the Chasam.

• Comet says:

To Victini:
      You have to trade with 50 DIFFERENT people in order to get a master ball. But what you are saying about the guy in Castelia City is true. P.S. Don’t say it’s not true. I’ve read the guide and it says that you have to trade with 50 different people(Nintendo made the book. If they lied in the book and somebody found out about it, I would have known by now.)

• Victini says:

Thanks for clearing that up, Comet.
        I read the Nintendo guide too, but I guess I must have read it wrong(I was kinda in a rush).

• coreyboy10 says:

Victini YOU ARE AWESOME!!! CAN YOU TEACH ME?

30. Nate says:

I DON’T GET THIS GAME

31. SimiPan says:

What is the significance of the two roughnecks on Narrow Street, (the allyway) in Castelia City? They go “Ehehehe…” and “Smirk!”

32. SimiPan says:

Can you battle gym leaders again once you defeat the Elite Four?

33. Samurott Master & fire destroyer says:

for those who care, i am going to change my nickname to Team mudchic, from my mystery dungeon game. That is all

34. SimiPan says:

What is the black boat that appears randomly in Castelia City!?!

35. blahblah says:

thanks arceus

36. Ridley XD says:

If you guys want to know something, just ask me! oFTo

37. Comet says:

Comet’s Weekly Tip: I’ll be coming up weekly with a tip that will help you on your game. If there’s no weekly tip, it’s either because I’m in trouble with my parents, our internet is having difficulties, or I’m on a vacation(I can only give you tips when I’m at home because I don’t have a laptop and this is the only computer I can use). I’ll let you know before or after why I haven’t posted the weekly tip. Okay here it is. Tip: If you own Pokemon White, go to somebody who has Pokemon Black, and do the Entralink with them. If you go to Black City, you can talk to people and they might move to White Forest. Depending on which person you talk to, different Pokemon will appear in White Forest other than Happiny, Togepi, and Corphish.

38. destroyer says:

whars the cheapist plac to go to get this game? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. blahblah says:

wheres heyderigon?

• shaymin 101 says:

level zwelious up with high friendship and it will evolve

• Samurott Master & fire destroyer says:

You get hydreigon by training a deino (victory road) to level 50 which at that point it evolves into zwelious, then you train that to lv 64 and pow you have a hydreigon.

If you are patient and have black version, in about a year there will be an event for a shiny hydreigon. If you have white, it will be for a shiny golurk. both are extremely powerful

• Team mudchic says:

LOL! this is hilarious, the game breaks it’s own rules! ghestis has a level 54 hydreigon! zwelious evolves at level 64

• SimiPan says:

You have to evolve Deino, rarely found in Victory Road, first to get Zweilous at level 50, and then Hydragon at level 64.

40. shadow says:

My team is,
    Charizard lvl 100
    Zekrom lvl 67
    Rishram lvl 59
    Zoarok lvl 49
    Arceus lvl 100 (Shiny and wonder gaurd)

• shadow says:

Please rate my team

• pokefan64 says:

hm i don’t like how everyone uses a arceus… as long as you didn’t use an action replay, it’s fine, I guess. It’s just that having a team full of legendaries might seem fun, but where’s the fun in that? Try getting new UNlegendary pokemon.

• 14400 says:

Arceus can’t have wonder guard, only multitype
      other than charizard and arceus your team isn’t too tough

• greencrocs says:

where do you get a Zorua

• bman says:

to get zorua go to a building in castelia city there is a boy & girl at the bottom if you talk to the boy he will say:”…” when you talk to the girl she tells you a story about zorua and asks you if you’ve seen him. to get zorua get a celebi (i think) and go up to the boy and he’ll turn into a zorua and you’ll battle him!

41. Arceus says:

You need Thunderus and Tornadus blahblah, in order to go to Abundant Shrine to get Landorus

42. Reshiram says:

pick snivy in black 2 in white

43. zoroark890 says:

hay guy sorry i’m new but can you get arceus in black&white

44. blahblah says:

where is landours?

• ferroseed200 says:

Get Tornadus(Black exclusive) and Thunderus(White exclusive) in the same game. They both are roaming pokemon. Once you have them both in the same game, head into abundant shrine.

• Ridley XD says:

To get Landorus (Spelled right?) you need to get both Tornadus and Thunderus. You can only do this by trading with someone that has the opposite version you have. Then you have to take both to abundant shrine just past Black City/White Forest. You the HM Waterfall though.

• Blast98 says:

You need to trade to get Tornadus (If you have White) or Thundrus (if you have Black) and then catch the other. Then find your way to Abundant Shrine (with both of the legendaries in your party.)

45. Dragon ball z kai says:

:-) :-) IF YOU WANT ALL THE POKEMON GO TO GAME STOP AND ASK FOR AN ACTION REPLAY WARNING IT MIGHT FREEZE YOUR GAME.

46. Dragon ball z kai says:

WHAT EVER YOU DO NOT PICK SNIVY AS A STARTER!

47. Dragon ball z kai says:

WHOEVER WANTS ANY HELP JUST TELL ME. :)

48. Ridley XD says:

Does anyone know what that black boat docked in that big city is for?

49. DARKRI ROCKS!!!!!!! says:

My Action Replay isn’t working HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

50. Jace says:

On Marvolous bridge, there is a girl who disapears when you see her! An old lady says there used to be a girl who liked to play with Abra.

• Blast98 says:

Why isn’t she there on my game? I have Black, and my friend has White. He saw the girl a long time ago, but the guy who’s supposed to be by her just says “Ah, such magnificent scenery…”

• Victini says:

It might be exclucive to White only. I have White and was also wondering about that.

Write a comment about “Pokemon Black and White”

Nickname: