Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit:

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video:

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

887 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. I beat Cynthia.

2. I have Pokemon Black, I beat the champion, and my current team is this,
    Ho-Oh lv. 97
    Kyurem lv. 76
    Latias lv. 38
    Shaymin lv. 75
    Victini lv. 56
    Reshiram lv. 61. Respond if you like my team.

• shaymin 101 // April 29, 2011 at 8:42 pm // Reply

Awesome!!!! its cool you got a shaymin , cuz I have one too ( exept mines a lower level).

• EPIC TEAM!! (except for Shaymin, who I don’t really like.) I have a Ho-Oh and a Latias on my Heart Gold team. They rock!

3. Gun June 11 // April 26, 2011 at 7:37 pm // Reply

My freind Noah said you can get LOTS of legendary pokemon!

4. pokemonfreak // April 24, 2011 at 2:12 pm // Reply

rate my new team japanese diagla lv67 haxoruslv55 kyuremlv75 deoxyslv73 volcaronalv70 samurott lv78

5. the poke master // April 23, 2011 at 2:47 pm // Reply

I don’t know how to translate the symbols in the abyssal ruins.

HELP ME!!!!!!

• you dont really need to decipher them, but they are supposed to say something about a king or something like that.

6. Registeel2 // April 23, 2011 at 7:37 am // Reply

hey it’s me I love pokemon white. I am actually battling elite four marshal right now. Please rate my team 1 through 10
    emolga lv.74
    samurott lv.65
    drifblim lv.62
    bisharp lv.60
    excadrill lv.69
    zekrom lv.63 tell me what you like or what you think needs to be improved

7. If your Pokemon are between levels 55-80 the best place to train would be Big Stadium and Little Court. My Victini went from about level 58 to level 90 in about ten days. Make sure that when you are training, you give your Pokemon the Lucky Egg and use EXP Point Power↑↑↑ for best results.

8. ALWAYS pick the grass type starter, in this case Snivy.

I bet $100 that there will be a Pokemon Grey, like Yellow, Emerald,and Platinum.

I have a Shiny Victreebel on my Leafgreen!

9. pokemonfreak // April 21, 2011 at 8:23 pm // Reply

also a helpful hint please choose oshawott it evoles into samurott and it can learn megahorn please dont choose others also if u did choose oshawott alway use razor shell

• Me, I always get the fire type starter.

• Yeah, the Fire starters are the best. My favorite is Charizard.

• FireTypeRocks // May 1, 2011 at 3:19 pm //

FoxFalco, I always choose the Fire-Type Starter too. (P.S.I’m stuck on Ghetsis. Is this an O.K. team? Emboar lvl60 Unfezant lvl50 Simisage lvl49 Reshiram lvl51 Heatmor lvl37 Stoutland lvl38

10. pokemonfreak // April 21, 2011 at 8:08 pm // Reply

rate my team samurottlv68 haxoruslv53 cobalionlv46 zekromlv53 celebilv56 scraftylv49 please help me beat cytaina i only made it to elketross

• I have a Gigalith who knows Smack Down, which is nice to beat elektross because you can use ground moves on him

• My Gigalith knows Smack Down, which lets you use supereffective moves on Elektross. Also, If you caught an Aron yet, evolve it into an Aggron because he can learn a ton of different move types and it is difficult to defeat him.

• That’s good, the main thing to do now is just to train. I’d suggest following my instructions in my comment a little higher on the page.

• if you still have a master ball, go to giant chasm, find the lcenter, and go to kyurem who is LEVEL 75.

• Try getting Terrakoin. To get him, go to last part of victory road.
      You go to the left, into a cavern. To get the rock-fighting type legendary, you need cobaloin.

1 2 3 4 5 39