Games Guru

Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QKbaWJVrk

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

Thundarus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAFePaJhNs

Landorus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

Kyrem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNn7ssFi0g

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3n3s-donzc

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

Tags:

Comments about “Pokemon Black and White”

1. BIDOOFSTINKS says:

LITWICK IS COOL

2. Victini says:

I have only encountered 2 shiny pokemon IN MY LIFE. Which is probably more than most people, but one of them doesn’t even count! That one is the red Gyarados in HeartGold. The other one is a shiny Rhyhorn that I found in the Safari Zone in Firered.

• blue is awsome says:

I have a red gyarados, yellow geodude, shiny sceptile(got in trade), purple and black roserade, yellow lillipup, gold bibarrel, a white and yellow flotezel, and a black, green, and grey golett

3. Chimchar852 says:

HEY!!!!! Your starter doesn’t matter!!! I beat the game with all 3 of them!!!

4. Chimchar852 says:

Hey carte, verizon is in a blocked section of pinwheel forest. It’s unblocked after you beat the 4

5. Mikey says:

How do you get past the gate to Marvelous Bridge on route 16?

6. Chimchar852 says:

TIP: You can get 2 Ragecandybars. Professor Juniper gives you one after you win and try to go to relic castle, and in winter at Iccurrus City you go to the house you can’t get to any other season. They wake the Zen Darmanitans outside relic castle.

7. agent c says:

legendarys are in maerd dary

8. helper says:

is it worth it to train zorarok (i don’t know it by head) to lv. 100

9. greencrocs says:

How do you catch Zorua and all the other legendaries? How do you catch Terrakion and Virizon?

10. greencrocs says:

Rate my team
    Zekrom lv100, Zoroark lv100, Kyurem lv100, Valcorona lv100, Carracosta lv100, and Jirachi lv100.

• master trainer says:

nice but I still think my team is better I have a lv 100 Giratina, lv 100 Ho-Oh, lv 100 Lugia, lv 100 Suicune, lv 100 Rikou and lv 100 Haryama

• sammurottfantic says:

wow so much legendarys do you know people use legendarys just to scare there friends so they can respect the guy with ledendnarys and stuff do you only depend on them imean theres just like one normal pokemon

11. dewott says:

I almost beat the game.

12. fym says:

where is the last seventh sage

13. freak says:

want warturtol HELP!

14. GlowTang says:

dragon maqster 777 you own an action replay the chance of meting all of those pokes is about the chance of your bellybutton talking to you and, (random fact)Throh has a signiture move, storm throw is like a phisycal frost breath,he learns it at lvl 25

15. GlowTang says:

ash 24-7 pickup ability lillypup can have it but not its evos. i actulay(i dont own a action replay)met a shiny metangin giant chasm,hence my nickname

16. Carte says:

can some one give me a list of all the legendarys including pokemon like volcarana that aren’t actually legendary if you can please reply as soon as possible

• Victini says:

Here is an all-time list of legendary Pokemon. If you only wanted the Unova list, then too bad, I gave you something better. Here it is!
      Arceus, Articuno, Azelf, Celebi Cresselia, Darkrai, Deoxys, Dialga, Entei, Giratina, Giratina O, Groundon, Heatran, Ho-oh, Jirachi, Kyogre, Latias, Latios, Lugia, Manaphy, Mesprit, Mew, Mewtwo, Moltres, Palkia, Phione, Raikou, Rayquaza, Regice, Regigigas, Regirock, Registeel, Shaymin(land), Shaymin(sky) Suicune, Uxie, Zapdos.
      Unova(known): Genesect, Victini, Zekrom, Kyurem, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Volcarona, and that Psychic/Normal guy, I can never remember his name.
      Sorry if I forgot any!
      To staff: If this comment is to long, I wouldn’t mind if you split it between two comments. Thanks!

17. pokemon409 says:

i can’t find the HM Waterfall. Does anyone know where it is?

18. dragon master 777 says:

Oh yeah. That tip for getting thunderes. It only works in white. if you have black, you will have to get it through trade.

19. dragon master 777 says:

To chimchar852, to find all 7 sages, buy the guide. it tells you

20. dragon master 777 says:

To Chimchar852, you’re lucky I’m helping you, you know. Okay, so to catch Cobalion’s and Terakion’s buddy, Verizon, yes I know, like the wireless. So, hed to pinwheel forest. If you have beaten elite 4 1st time, a man blocking off a patch of land will have moved. Go in there. Go to the end. Verizon will be there. It is really hard to catch, so bring about 20 ultra balls and 5 timer balls. Good Luck!

P.S. Verizon is grass type, not electric.

21. dragon master 777 says:

Beat my team: Arceus level 100
    Dialga level 100
    Darkrai level 100
    lucario level 100
    Heatran level 100
    Azelf level 100

And they’re all shiny! So ha, beat THAT!

• helper says:

what type is arecus and whats the code to get arecus in the dream world.you probly used the all shiny ceat if all are shiny.

• master trainer says:

i just want you to know that 79% of all shinys are illegal copies from japan. and that i proved that shiny pokemon are actually weaker than regular pokemon.

22. Chimchar852 says:

After you beat the elite 4 and N, if you start the game again, Looker is at your house and asks you to find the 7 sages (not counting Ghetisis). I’ve found 5 of them, but can’t find the last one!!! Could somebody tell me where they all are so I can check? Also, I found and captured Cobalion, I found his buddy on victory road, but I can’t find the other. I also need to find out how to find and capture thundrus without Action Replay, so I can get Landorus. Does anyone know a trainer with a Tirtouga? I need one of those too. I know I ask a lot, but I’m DESPERATE!!!

• Victini says:

I have a Tirtouga. If I breed it to get another one I might do a GTS trade with you.

• Chimchar852 says:

Hey, Vicinti, tell me when you’re ready for GTS trade. I’ll try to check every day, but I can’t check Sundays

• Victini says:

(My 3ds browser wouldn’t let me reply directly to your comment, so I replied to my previous comment.) Tirtouga is ready and waiting. I hope you don’t mind that he is level 1. Look for the Trainer ID ‘Owen’. But first, tell me what you will trade in return, so I can set the specifications for the trade.

• serp101 says:

CHimchar852,For tirtouga,go to the relic castle.There will be a back packer.She’ll offer you a cover or plume fossil.cover fossil gives you tirtouga,plume fossil for archen.

• game master says:

I can also trade you an tirtouga along with almost any fossil pokemon and snivy and larvesta

• Rayquaysa 2.0 says:

You get a cover fossil on route four or the desert place. then go to Nacrene and talk to one of the attendants as you enter the museum and he’ll revive it fir you

23. Victini says:

Some people will put their main legendary on offer on the GTS in exchange for another legendary(namely Zekrom or Reshiram) level 9 or under. As it is not possible to obtain a legendary at such a high level under normal circomstances, the trainer thinks that their pokemon is safe. Guess they diddn’t think about the action replay…heh heh heh…

• Victini says:

Sorry. I ment at such a low level.

• super mario says:

I have an action replay but whenever I use the codes to get a level 9(or under) Reshiram/Zekrom it won’t accept it. I guess Black and White are hack-proof when it comes to the GTS

24. that creepy guy says:

I have beaten the game and have almost all pokemon released level 100 so if you need help ask me

25. that creepy guy says:

my epic team
    nosepass level 100 shiny with wonder guard and electric type moves
    blazeaken level 100 shiny
    arceas level 100
    zangoose level 100
    scizor level 100
    magmortar level 100

26. Dont mess with the man says:

i have beat all pokemon games so hack it or get lucky to get shiny pokemon so hacking is the best way buy an acation replay for $20 and find the code online

27. Reshiram says:

better pokemon

a.zekrom

b.arceus

• Victini says:

Zekrom will end up with about 100 more attack(not EVs, the actual numbers), but arceus has great HP, attack, defense, and speed, and fair sp. defense and sp. attack; while Zekrom isn’t too great on the defense/sp. defense stats.

• bman says:

archeus beacause he can be all types!

• coreyboy10 says:

arceus, vicini,and zekrom are my ultimate team on ds any want to trade zekrom?

28. shaymin 101 says:

To everyone: I am gonna tell you guys something I should have told yall a long time ago: I was cool dude on the heartgold page AND i have beaten the game so if anyone needs help, ask me anything

29. gallade3 says:

I know how to get a semi legend pokemon- Volcroana ( only after national-dex) go to the bottom of relic castle, and climb the mound of sand and go through the door. defeat a team plasma grunt (lv. 64 Krookadile) and go through a maze. in the center you find one of the seven sages. He gives you a tm (calm mind, I think.) go inside and catch it. ( i used a heal ball.) does anybody know how to get/ trade a Genesect? I really want one

30. Comet says:

To EVERYONE:
    I’m not going to do Comet’s Weekly Tip anymore. I’ve got a few reasons why. Reason#1: I have no motivation. Reason#2: I’m a lot more busy now and I won’t have much time to give you tips. Reason#3: There’s lots of other people doing weekly tips too. Reason#4: I’m running out of tips. I will still be answering your questions, just I won’t be giving weekly tips.
    Comet

31. Xplant says:

Wow, N is SO ANNOYING!!

I’m in N’s castle, and it’s HARD TO BEAT N!

Have any of you been to the playroom in N’s Castle? It’s weird..

• jonbuddy1 says:

It was the playroom N used to play in when he was young with the pokemon that Geechisu (or whatever the English name is) gave him.

• Carte says:

There is a play room? I thought I had checked every door anyway I wanted to ask is it possible to find ghetsis and N if so where

32. Boss says:

Heres a tip! Dont focus only on raising your Pokemons attack or defence, Keep a good balance between the two! I hope this helps! :)

33. FireTypeRocks says:

Who knew that Litwick and its evolutions are devil Pokemon

• Xplant says:

Wow, I never thought of that…

I always thought that they were evil candles, lamps and chandeliers that EAT YOUR SOUL AND BURN IT (evil cackle) But yeah. They are like devils!

34. FireTypeRocks says:

Hey, it’s me again. I just wanted to say:You know that scientist in Castelia that gives you a fire,water or leaf stone? I didn’t notice that dock so I found a leaf stone on route… uh… that one with Chargestone Cave on it I think

35. shaymin 101 says:

I have upgraded my pokemon team and they are awesome!!!! starting with
    shaymin lv 98
    mew (in training) lv 63
    Emboar lv 100
    volcanora lv 77
    palkia lv 90 and last but not least…
    darkrai lv 100 what do you think ?

• awesome guy12 says:

those are awesome pokemon

• Carte says:

10 out of 10 but it is not all about power it is mostly about bonding like for example I used to have platinum I had a Level 82 I think Staraptor and it had such a bond with me I was able to beat my friends level 100 steelix with one shot of any move and none of them were one-hit-K.O.’s that proves a real pokemon plus I made it all the way through the elite using him and a level 7 Pokemon just in case I needed to revive him But I only did three times but pretty impressive for one pokemon

• Victini says:

Awesome team! 9.5. However, if all you ever use with Darkrai is Dark Void, and you give him the Choice Scarf just to get Dark Void in first, then I have to take points off. My brother does that and it’s REALLY ANNOYING!

• master trainer says:

I’ve got a lv 77 celebi if anyone is willing to trade for it.

36. shaymin 101 says:

Tip!!:you cannot get meloetta,Keledo,or,Genesect,in the wild OR events!! The only way to get them is action replay.

37. zekrom says:

now u rate my team all lvl 100 and shiny rayquaza giratina origin form zekrom kyurem latios n dialga

38. zekrom says:

ash 24-7 stop looking keldeo was an event pokemon

39. Victini says:

One final team update! (for now, anyway)
    First up! The Pokemon that I base my nickname after! Victini lvl 100!
    Next up! One of the more majestic Pokemon that I have used, Cobalion lvl 100! And of course, I have the main Legendary of my version, White, at a whopping (drum roll please) 409 Attack, Zekrom at lvl 100! I also have Kyurem lvl 100 (no easy feat to train him to such a high level, by the way), Emboar lvl 100, and Hydreigon lvl 100.
    In short, I’ve been busy. See ya!

• Victini says:

I forgot to add this in my last comment, but please feel free to rate my team. That’s all.

• shaymin 101 says:

EPIC TEAM!!!!

• Victini says:

Thanks! Just remember that training tip: Big Stadium/Little Court+Lucky Egg+EXP Point Power ↑↑↑.

• coreyboy10 says:

To victini:
        your team is good but mine is just as good as u
        mewtwo lvl 99
        ursaring lvl 110
        and rayquaza lvl 101
        and lets trade somtime ‘kay?

• Victini says:

Over level 100 pokemon… I know how you did that. You took advantage of a slight glitch only in the GB games. You leveled up your pokemon to 100 without rare candies, then used the candies to go past 100.
        And you thought you had something new to tell me.

40. serpeir lv.85 owner says:

Where is eevee I can’t find any.

• AwesomeSauce says:

The only way to get an Eevee in these games is through trade, Poke Transfer, Or the Dream World, in an event that hasn’t been released in the US yet. Someone traded me an Eevee for a Sewaddle on the GTS :-D

41. emboar says:

how do you get to team plasma in dragon spiral tower ?

42. Reshiram says:

rate my team Zoroark lv.100 gothitelle lv. 99 waillord lv. 100 kyurem lv.100 reuniclus lv. 100 and a shiney lv.100 krookodile

43. Reshiram says:

Reshiram’s weekly tip: How to get LANDORUS: HAVE Both thundurus and tornadus in your pokemon party and then got to the abundant shrine landorus will be at lv 70 so be ready

44. shaymin 101 says:

WARNING!!!!! when trying to catch landorous be VERY careful cuz it knows a ONE HIT KO MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Infernape100 says:

Hey guys. Im starting a trivia! A question will be asked every week. Alright so here is the question.
    Where do you find Kyurem?
    A: N’s Castle
    B: Undella Bay
    C: Crater Forest
    D: Opelucid City

46. weltop says:

where does virizion go to after you defeat it?

47. Reshiram says:

hello Reshiram hear and i’m starting weekly tips since i beat the game and know every thing about it so hears my weekly tip:After you find the seven sages Do not look for n hes not going to show up any where trust me i spent 3 weeks looking for him and no luck but i did finde some legends witch i’ll tell you about later

• crazykid says:

hey maybe u can help me. im stuck on black, they keep telling me to go to the relic castle but when i do i cant get anywhere its just a ledge that blocks me! help!!

• Infernape100 says:

crazykid, Dont freak out. if u go to the bottom of relic, you should see seven sages ryoku. He is standing near an entrance way. It took me a while to figure it out. P.S. the entrance way leads to VOLCARONA. a pokemon that evolves from larvesta after u get an egg by route 18 and P2 labratory. P.P.S. Do u have KYUREM? I cant find a way up those stairs that leads to it.

• Reshiram says:

ther is another spot just look

• greencrocs says:

Can you please tell me how to get Verizon, Zoura, Colbalion’s other buddy, and all the other legendaries besides Zekrom/ Reshiram and Kyurem?

• the legend of unova says:

I know how to get Virizon ,but not Terakion, to get Virizon you need to go to Phinwheel forest (in Nacrene City ) then go to the dark part next on the oad you will see gap in the fence go trough it then wade though the tall grass then youll find a place called rumination field there virizon waits

48. Professor Oak says:

I just finished all Pokemon games diamond through black, so i’m better at advice now if any one needs it.

49. LITWICK101 says:

fact=volcarona is not legendary

• Infernape100 says:

That is true. But it is a hard to get pokemon u can only get either by relic castle or evolving larvesta. But you can only get Larvesta if u get an egg from a man in route 18.

• LITWICK101 says:

My friend says its true… he also said he can draw Zekrom. He cant. Oh and here is wierd fact…Haunter is bigger then Gengar!

• Ash 24-7 says:

go to the pond in the middel of giant chasam kyurem will frese the place and walk on the snow to the stairs P.S. save in front of kyurem.It took me fricking 15 trys to catch it.

• Chimchar852 says:

Infernape100, how do you evolve Larvesta? Mine’s already past lv40 and its not evolved yet…

50. pokemon says:

rate team rotomlv.60 zekromlv.64 cobalionlv.43 luvdisc.60 samurottlv.90 axewlv.56

• starwars208 says:

Level. 100 SHINY Verizon Level. 100 Keldeo Level. 100 Ghost Type SHINY Arceus Level 100 Zekrom and Reshiram. Last but not least, LEVEL 100 SHINY GIRATINA AND IT KNOWS HYPER BEAM! Now beat that!

• The Master Trainer says:

How about my Lv. 100 SHINY Rayquaza that knows outrage? Or my INVINSABLE SPIRITOMB WITHOUT USING CHEATS!!!! BEAT THAT!!!!

• shaymin 101 says:

WOA!!!!!

• Blast98 says:

Level 100 Kyurem, Level 100 Reshiram, level 100 Serperior, level 85 Metagross, Level 60- something Weavile and Honchkrow. This is good ’cause I didn’t cheat and every Pokemon I catch is caught with an ORDINARY POKE BALL.

• Ash 24-7 says:

where did you find keldeo

• Xplant says:

*faints, then recovers.*
        Invisible Spiritomb? Really?

My team isn’t thst good. Serperior Lv61 Conkeldurr Lv52 Simipour Lv42 Sigilyph Lv40 Watchog Lv40 , but you should see my LEAFGREEN team!

I’m an expert on Pokemon, so ask for advice. For example, did you know that Chatter can’t be Sketched?

• bman says:

who wants to know how to get to mistralton cave? (write “of course” when you reply)

• master trainer says:

my giratina has 462 hp and knows draco meteor

• marvelironman says:

I’ve got tips for anyone who needs them

• Ash 24-7 says:

where do you get more than 1 thunder stones

• Carte says:

To marvelironman: you said you were offering tips and I need some help. I have already defeated elite 4, ghetsis and N I caught volcarana found the seven sages and caught Kyurem I just dont know what to do I have heard about a rare pokemon named Verision but I don’t know where to find him please tell me something usefull about either Verision or just plain what should I do next because I really have no idea what to do

• fym says:

to marvelironman: where is the last seventh sage

• bman says:

i need help with defeating brycen!!!!!!! (i don’t have really good fire type pokemon)

Write a comment about “Pokemon Black and White”

Nickname: