Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QKbaWJVrk

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

Thundarus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAFePaJhNs

Landorus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

Kyrem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNn7ssFi0g

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3n3s-donzc

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

887 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. I really want pokemon white but it’s too much money.
    Do you know any where you can get it a little cheaper than $50

2. oh and by the way, im typing from my 3DS! pwnage!!!

• @blaziken86:
      I’m typing from my 3DS too!
      Oh and if you’re an Ambassador, we got our GBA games last Friday.

• blaziken86 // January 20, 2012 at 10:04 pm //

hey victini, im not an ambassador, but my friend is. i’m so jealous of him because he also is in club nintendo and gets game informer but my mom won’t let me

3. oh, I forgot lv 100 blaziken and loppuny

4. want to know my lv 100s? i have victini, meloetta, keldeo, genesect, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, lucario, samurott, mewtwo, zekrom, reshiram, all lv 100s no cheats legitly trained. I have played pokemon for about 6 years now. i also have the new event victini at lv 50 with moves: searing shot, v-create, fusion flare, and fusion bolt. no joke

5. joe the arceus // December 2, 2011 at 8:37 pm // Reply

heres my team
    lvl 100 heatran
    lvl 90 reshiram
    lvl 100 mewtwo
    lvl 100 giritina
    lvl 100 shiny latias

im going to add victini tomorrow!

6. how do you beat ghietis

7. samurottfantic // November 24, 2011 at 5:32 pm // Reply

also its not a cheat

8. Where do you go to type in the cheats?How do you beat Cynthia?

9. samurottfantic // November 23, 2011 at 4:39 pm // Reply

anyone know about the ev training it works even of your pokemon is lv 100 it is like this if you defeat a unoun you get 1 attack and special attack point

10. Reshiram vs Zekrom // November 23, 2011 at 9:56 am // Reply

I got victini over an event.

11. Reshiram vs Zekrom // November 23, 2011 at 9:49 am // Reply

I have Victini, Arceus, Darkri, Mewtwo, mew [my favorite], Heatran, RESHIRAM, and ZEKROM all level 100!

12. Why isn’t anyone talking :( Man, is it because of me? Oh well, i’ll start putting helpful information.

13. What are you voting for in the poll for the dream world pokemon?
    I chose Giratina.

14. My team is:
    Typhlosion LV. 100
    Arceus Lv. 100
    Latias Lv. 100
    Lucario LV. 100
    Deoxys LV 100
    Empoleon LV. 75

• Awesome! Here is my team(sorry, they are Heart Gold Pokemon).

Arceus Ground
      Latias
      Mewtwo
      Kyogre
      Ho-Oh
      Regigigas

They are all level 100.

15. Rate my team:
    Emboar lvl.100
    Reshiram lvl.100
    Zoroark lvl.100
    Victini lvl.100
    Kyurem lvl.100
    Arceus lvl.100

• I’ve studied and observed all. Overall, you need to replace your Emboar. Still, 8/10

• i beat the game like a hundred times and i started over again now so i have:

Samorott: level 45
      Krookodile: level 42
      Darmanitan: level 43
      Cobalion: level 44

oh yeah, and im only training pokemon i can use in tornements…. what shuld i get for my last 2? ( remember, no legends that cant be used in tornaments…)

• mines

Hydreigon
    Victini
    Volcarona
    Braviary
    Scrafty
    They’re all level 100 and are legitly trained, no cheats

• that is so cool. i have the know how about almost everything pokemon but i have no skill. my lowest level pokemon is probably lv. 38 and the only thing i am decent at is the cards. my grandma ALMOST beat me in the game.

17. My team’s good,and I can prove it:
    SERPERIOR level 64
    Golduck level 58
    THUNDURUS level 43
    Durant level 42
    Fraxure level 40
    And a Larvesta egg.

18. YOU KNOW THAT CODE MAKING KIT-THING FOR ACTION REPLAY?
    THATS HOW I MADE CODE! NOWONE ELSE KNOWS!
    WAH, HAH, HAH!!!

19. PkmnTrainerWhite // October 16, 2011 at 4:28 pm // Reply

Do you know about Gray? It’s like black/white but you get kyurem as your legend

• Well, Nintendo did hint of a third game. However, it will take probably a year for it to get into development, therefore it does not have a name yet. It is still a good theory, though, and I won’t be surprised if this is the case.

I just like writing formally.

20. I say the best Pokemon game to start with is FireRed and LeafGreen.

How awesome is my team?
    Serperior lv. 89
    Conkeldurr lv. 85
    Simipour lv. 70
    Sigilyph lv. 68
    Tornadus lv.66
    Watchog lv. 54

21. Now, what urks me is that on my new computer motem, it isnt supported by nintendo!!!!

22. thunder dragon // October 5, 2011 at 6:35 pm // Reply

rate my team
    Serpiriore lvl 83 moves hyper beam,hidden power,leaf blade ,leaf storm
    volcarona lvl 92 moves hurricane ,heatwave ,bug buzz ,fly
    kyurem lvl 90 moves blizzard ,glaciate ,outrage ,shadow ball
    zeckrom lvl 100 moves thunder ,bolt strike ,Draco meteor,giga impact
    last two are training Pokemon i’m training right now a gible and a dratini.

• samurottfantic // December 28, 2011 at 11:42 pm // Reply

lay off the powerful moves i learned that lesson the hard way because i challgened a person with my team and they are full of powerful moves but the way to win is use a startgey for instance have togekiss use a attack that can make a pokemon flinch not astonish or a attack that is certain to make a pokemon flinch air slash is pretty powerful and it can make a pokemon flinch but it has a low chance togekisses ability bossts the chance of casuing a pokemon to flinch its the stratgey that helps you win thats what i learned after the battle hope that helped

23. Is the Keldeo,Meloetta,and,Genesect event out?When do you get them?

24. How do you get surskit in white forest?

25. massive trader // September 29, 2011 at 2:04 pm // Reply

im fliping alsome!!! i traded 376 times on wifi!!!!

26. my team is horrible
    pignite lv.28
    simisage lv.16
    venipede lv.15

• Yours is awesome with training but rate mine!
      Dewott lvl.32
      Simisear lvl 31
      Mincinno lvl 33
      and timburr lvl 27

• Shadow76894 // October 16, 2011 at 1:04 pm //

Rate my team:
        Samurott,95: surf,rocksmash,dive,strenth
        Reshiam 66:dagonbreath,fly,dagonpulse,fusionflare
        swoobat 20:confusion,heartstamp,acrobatics
        pansear17:yawn,cut,furyswipes,incinerate
        Redeye25:aquajet,chipaway,surf,dive
        munna22:hpynosis,imprision,psybeam,moonlight

27. how do you get victini

• There was a Wi-Fi Victini event near the time of the release of the game. I’m sure you can still get him with the action replay, though.

• Typhlosion // November 7, 2011 at 10:40 pm //

There’s a new announcement about the movie Victini being released. Movies are Victini and Zekrom, and Victini and Reshiram. Event from Dec. 3 to Dec. 31.

• Yep. It’s nice to know Nintendo is giving us that epic Victini over Wi-Fi; I couldn’t get to the movie.

Anyone else sending comments from their 3DS?

28. VictoryVictini // September 16, 2011 at 4:17 pm // Reply

I can get victini with the action replay. PWNAGE!!!!!!!!!!! =D

29. how do I get Arceus, Mew, Dyokys, Shamin, Manaphy, and Tornadus in White? Do you catch N after your battle at the pokemon league?

30. how do I get Arceus, Mew, Dyokys, Shamin, and Tornadus in White? Do you catch N after your battle at the pokemon league?

31. Some kid I know keeps spreading rumors that
    any pokemon somehow can reach a secret LV. called
    LV. X. If so is true how do you do it?! ?:(?

32. aura gaurdian // September 5, 2011 at 3:03 pm // Reply

i love my kyerum :P

33. where can you buy this game for a cheap price?

34. my team is 6 arceuses that are all shiny and lvl 75

35. I evolved my magikarp into a gyarados within 10 minutes

36. OH MY GOSH!!! AT LEVEL 200, SHAYMIN EVOLVES INTO THIS CRAZY WEIRDO CALLED SHAYLADO!!! AND, HE LEARNS SEED EXPLOSION!! ITS POWER IS 300, AND THE USER FAINTS WHEN IT IS USED!!!

37. Rate MY team: Oh and they are ALL shiny
    Zekrom lv.100
    Reshiram lv.100
    Rayquaza lv 100
    Giratina lv 100
    Latias lv 100
    Latios lv 100

38. how do i get keldeo,meloetta and genesect without cheating or event?
    ps:i dont have there data on gts
    PLEASE HELP

• sorry, but i think you’ll have to wait until the event. i do not know when i starts. forget the other two, genesect is what you want!

39. dragonmaster892 // August 17, 2011 at 8:41 am // Reply

omg!! i got a shiny zwelious and it evolved into drudiggon!!! its green! plus i have a shiney samorott!!

40. morgusflorbus // August 16, 2011 at 10:35 pm // Reply

meee to.

41. This is the EASIEST POKEMON GAME EVER!!!!!

I actually say that N is harder than Ghetis(Dramatic chord) because you’re on a roll once you beat him!

Hey great tip guys! Teach you Smeargle Mind Reader or Lock-On via Sketch, then teach it a 1-hit KO move like Fissure or Sheer Cold so that it WILL NOT MISS!!! >:D

42. DRAGONBALLZKAIRULES!! // August 15, 2011 at 10:43 pm // Reply

HELLO MY MOM BROKE MY DSI XL :(

43. pikmin+animalcrossing=whydoievenbother // August 15, 2011 at 10:49 am // Reply

why do i even bother ok whatever that gys name was hoo dosent have wifi just get an akshun reeplay the cheeting power is awesome!!!1!!!
    oh by the way to get more codes for the stupid thing go on neoseeker or something hop i was helpful
    sent from my ipod

44. is this a good game for people that just started pokemon

45. sammurottfantic // August 13, 2011 at 6:51 pm // Reply

samurott fantics tips did you know there is a rare candy at n play room

• i got my sammoraot at lvl one hundered and i didnt use one cheat or rare candy!

• Typhlosion // November 4, 2011 at 11:25 pm //

This proves you are very dedicated with pokemon. I use too many for my pokemon.

• samurottfantic // November 21, 2011 at 12:19 pm //

iused 1 or two rare candys and my samuurotts lv 98 aslso im quit my daily tips because i play my ds and watch tv and go on othe sites more often

46. sammurottfantic // August 13, 2011 at 6:50 pm // Reply

people im starting to do monthly tips but first i will start with daily tips

47. sammurottfantic // August 12, 2011 at 7:50 pm // Reply

ask me anthing also i dont think zekrom and reshiram learn that learn blue flare and boltstirke at level 100 because i saw at anothe website that they learn them at level 5

• what level does gollette evolve? if it evolves at all!

• i dont know, but i think you have to trade… it does evolve into…. gothetelle!

• No way! Golett evolves around level 43 and evolves into Golurk. Gothielle is the most evolved form of Gothita…

• Zekrom and Reshiram DO learn Bolt Strike and Blue Flare at level 100. Either the site was lying or you mis-read it.

• samurottfantic // November 21, 2011 at 12:22 pm //

i think it is because its a fan site and you just battle and stuff online you have to download it its callde pokemon online also after i post the comment i brought a heart scale to the move guy and i dont see bolt strike so you right

• how do you cath mew HG

48. If anyone has heard anything else about the Keldeo, Melloetta, and Genesect events, please say so.

• sammurottfantic // August 13, 2011 at 6:40 pm // Reply

you know arceus is kinda like genesect and melotta is kinda like shaymin i think the gensect event is going to be in like 2014 well that time the world isnt going end that time and i guess keldo is 2012 and melotta is going to be in pokemon black and white mid season which is going to be like 2013 theese are just guess i hope im helpful

49. Meta Knight // August 10, 2011 at 8:55 pm // Reply

I need help on finding pokemon for my dream team… I NEED AN EMBOAR AND A ZEKROM AND VICTINI! My team: Pikachu lv. 100 Samurott lv.90 Serperior lv. 90 Rotom (fire thingy)lv. 90 Empoleon lv.100 and a Kyurem lv.84 I don’t have nintendo wi-fi connection!! AUGH!!!

• You can get Tepig fairly easily over GTS, but if you don’t get wi-fi it’s impossible. If you have Black, the only way to get Zekrom is over GTS. The event for Victini has long passed, but you just might find someone who is willing to trade their priceless Victini for something VERY good. But of course if you don’t have wi-fi…

• that or find a kid with an action replay and trade him a few pokemon like I did and I got an Arceus, a Zoura, and a Victini

• Cool team. I’d give it a 9.5 and ice would crush you. kind of.

50. oshawottisawesome // August 10, 2011 at 6:15 pm // Reply

Rate my team!
    Gengar lv 56
    Milotic lv 56
    Dragonite lv 56
    Metagross lv 56
    Volcarona lv 75
    Torterra lv 92?
    If you have any opinions feel free to respond.

1 3 4 5 6 7 8