Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QKbaWJVrk

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

Thundarus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAFePaJhNs

Landorus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

Kyrem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNn7ssFi0g

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3n3s-donzc

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

887 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. i have a dragonite lv. 100. rate it from a 1 to 50.

2. I have won the game twice and soon three times.

3. PokemonMaster1229 // July 20, 2012 at 3:09 pm // Reply

Rate My Team
    Victini Level 80
    Victini Level 100
    Kyurem Level 75
    Mew (Shiny) Level 100
    Zekrom Level 68
    Cobalion Level 45 rat e my team on a scale of 1 to 20

4. Sammursployshion // July 19, 2012 at 3:04 pm // Reply

This is my team against the elite four:
    Samurott, Level 52,
    Emolga, Level 48,
    Colbalion, Level 47,
    Gigalth, Level 50,
    Carrcosta, Level 46.
    I haven’t decided on my last pokemon. Any suggestions?

5. Mr. Epic Smiley Bananas // July 15, 2012 at 8:11 am // Reply

I completed the unova dex without cheats but I have over 100 lv. 100s on mah black but here is my team
    Emboar 100
    Samurott 100
    Serperior 100
    Unfezant 100
    Haxourus

6. Pikachu and Jigglypuff // July 1, 2012 at 3:55 pm // Reply

Rate my team:

Kyurem LV. 75
    Zekrom LV. 75
    Emboar LV. 100
    Absol (Shiny) LV. 60
    Krookodile LV. 40
    Snorlax LV. 64

I didn’t hack to get any of them! I still need to train the last two, though.

7. MinecraftGeek // June 20, 2012 at 5:04 pm // Reply

Please Rate.
    Here’s my team:
    Hydreigon Level 83
    Samurott Level 87
    Zoroark Level 79
    Braviary Level 83
    Eelektross Level 81
    Volcarona Level 86
    P.S. My Hydreigon has MAXED OUT Special Attack.
    Also, None of these pokemon have been hacked. I have only played Pokemon Black for 6-8 hours. I also have Kyurem, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, Thunderus, Tornadus, (the Thunderus was traded) Landorus, Keldeo, Reshiram, Zekrom, Carracosta, Darminitan, Serperior and Emboar (emboar from my friend) (the Serperior from my white), and Victini (FROM THE ACTUAL EVENT).

8. jack is not my name // June 9, 2012 at 4:33 pm // Reply

i beat alder 10 times 2 with only 1 pokemon

9. mr epic t // June 3, 2012 at 7:21 pm // Reply

dude, i got a level 7 shiny jellicent just out in the open on the water route near route1

10. colors8121 // May 31, 2012 at 6:43 am // Reply

How do I get past Chargestone Cave?

11. Pikachu and Jigglypuff // May 24, 2012 at 9:37 am // Reply

How do you find Reshiram in Pokémon White Version? I’ve heard a lot of people saying you can get him without trading.

12. pokemaster // May 9, 2012 at 1:43 pm // Reply

Rate my team
    darkrai lv66
    Emboar lv100
    Victini lv100
    Arceus lv100
    Reshiram lv100
    Kyurem lv100

13. Someone stuck on this game // April 30, 2012 at 7:54 am // Reply

How do you beat the Elite Four? I want to get the National Pokedex.

14. i have all lv.100 in my party (2 r zekroms)

15. eagleorbust // April 26, 2012 at 12:36 am // Reply

guys, level 100’s aren’t everything. Having a good balanced team, with realiable moves is what’s important. :V

16. starwars101man // April 21, 2012 at 9:08 am // Reply

i have a lv. 100 shiny darkrai victini and zekrom! BEAT THAT!!!!!

• Pokemon Master // April 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm // Reply

Okay, here’s my team.
      Arceus (Dark) lv.100
      Zekrom lv. 100
      Resheram lv.100
      Hydreigon (Shiny) lv. 100
      Lugia lv. 100
      Zoroark (Shiny) lv. 100

17. How do you beat the Victory Road? I’m stuck at the mountain at the end.

18. pokemaster123 // April 14, 2012 at 5:05 pm // Reply

I have a hydregion it is AWESOME it demolishes everything in its path!!!!!!!

19. pokemaster123 // April 14, 2012 at 4:52 pm // Reply

This is my Emboar’s moves
    Flamethrower
    Head Smash
    Blast Burn
    Flare Blitz

20. General Guy // April 8, 2012 at 1:41 pm // Reply

As a scout who has hiked a lot and has gone to Philmont, it pleased me to see Backpacking trainers in this game.

21. i want white // March 29, 2012 at 4:14 pm // Reply

i really want to get white but my friend wants me to get black
    i am going to get an action replay when i get it so that way i can have all the masterballs i need

22. greencrocs // March 18, 2012 at 5:11 pm // Reply

how do you get a lvl. 101 pokemon? I can only get to 100 and my friend tells me that you can get lvl. 101 pokemon.

23. Rate my team
    Emboar lv71
    Victini lv72
    Zekrom lv73
    Mewtwo lv73
    Reshiram lv100
    Arceus lv100

24. Victini500 // March 13, 2012 at 7:02 pm // Reply

i have only found one shiny sadly it was a patrat

25. VictoryVictini // March 10, 2012 at 8:50 am // Reply

To get Rayquaza (no cheats), beat everyone on the cruise ship in Castelia City (you should get a lava cookie). Then go to Undella Bay and use Dive in the only dive point there. In the ruins, read all purple signs (it has something to do with the lava cookie). Finally, go to the Celestial Tower and go to the top. Ring the bell 3 times and Rayquaza comes down from the heavens. (Comes at level 70).

26. my team to beat Clay
    Emboar Lv35
    Munsharna Lv32
    SimisageLv34 (using to defeat Clay)
    ZebstrikaLv35
    KrokorokLv36
    I think that Elesa was the easiest! She shouldn;t be a leader. I should:)
    Thumbs up for emboar!!!! to respond say yay!

27. sethraptors 3DS // February 28, 2012 at 9:30 pm // Reply

Also i forgot to mention for some reason that my last three are interchangeable. I also have Zebstrika, porygon and a japanese Rhyperior. Quagsire became a HM commander because hes to awesome to be a slave and he knew surf waterfall strength and mud shot. so yeah he dosent count. id like to keep porygon but only the first three arent optional.

• sethraptors 3DS // February 29, 2012 at 10:29 pm // Reply

sorry for, some reason the comment i posted dissapeared. what i said was i had a team in platinum i wanted to transfer to white and i was wondering if i could make the team better.
      i hqve torterra, luxio, staraptor, quagsire, flareon, amd beautifly. im keeping the first three but am willing to chabge any of the others. I dont have good knowledge of stats and i dont think its balanced well. the comment above is still true.

28. Super mrio glalexy master // February 26, 2012 at 10:11 am // Reply

Rate my team: emboar lvl. 73, Arceus lvl. 100, victni lvl.66, zekrom lvl. 56, swanna lvl.42, & Kyurem lvl. 76. rate on a scale from 1 to 10,please. how to get Arceus:1.get trainer clb accunt 2.gt to the PGL. then go to promtions pg. then klik on an arceu thingy . finaly type in ARCEUS VOTE then it will giv u arceus

29. Super mrio glalexy master // February 26, 2012 at 9:23 am // Reply

Can I join the Heart Gold page group? I only got beaten once by my friend?

30. zoaroark is really easy to get but only at the end

31. My team
    Darmanitan lvl 53
    Haxorus lvl 52
    Infernape lvl 54
    and finnally
    Golurk(named Cole)lvl 59
    Rate and Comment!

32. Rate my team

Sceptile lvl. 101
    Samurott lvl 100
    victini[in training] lvl 99
    and zekrom lvl 102
    Rate and comment!

33. Hey guys hope you play in the dream world some because if you do before accessing the dream world go to promotions, click the first thing you read that says arceus then put in ARCEUSVOTE and you will have befriended a lv 100 arceus

34. 11 wins and got new event only mewtwo

35. love the game anyone know how to get keldo?

36. love the game if anyone wants to battle over wifi tell me your trainer code and we can battle my best is a lv100 Shiny Arceus

37. veryfunfunman6 // February 1, 2012 at 8:14 pm // Reply

you just need luck to find shiny pokemon my favirate is blue ponyta

38. What do you do after you beat the elite 4 ten times, you have visited every city, gotten Zoarark, Kyruem, Victini, Reshrim, Zekrom, Volcarona, Zorua, Terrakion, Virizon, The other one of those three, you have woken up the statued Pokemon with Rage Bars, you have discovered the mystery island thing, you have got a National Dex, you have beaten Everyone in the game as the least once, and beat every gym. What do I do now?

39. Hey Games Gru I’ve beaten Modern WarFare 3: Call of Duty and it only says 50% complete. I heard that you have to find the enemy intelligence. If so were are they and what hacks do yo know?

40. There are at least 3 legendary Pokemon not known to public I remember 2: Kelbo who helped Coabalion, Virizon, and Terakion the other one I remember is Genesect.

41. awesome is the name // January 8, 2012 at 5:29 pm // Reply

Can you get a victini at this time

42. Ive beaten the elite 4 a total of 20 times and i only lost once…and that wasnt even my fualt

43. i heard you can make clones, how can you do that?

44. samurottfantic // December 30, 2011 at 1:47 am // Reply

new pokemon game might ne out in america but is certain to be in japan its callrd pokemon and nobungas ambittion walking is easy to you get to drag your pokemon its sort of like rumble but with samurais in the game

45. samurottfantic // December 29, 2011 at 11:47 am // Reply

there is a new pokemon movie named kyuruem and the sacred swordsmen i do not own this i heard from a website say they are going to have a melotta event but there is not a trailer in japan i just say something on youtube that says the pokemon company is making the movie but the trailer is not even out yet i guess

46. who here besides me has beaten the Elite Four more than 6 times?

47. Everyone, listen up there is a victini event going on right now until december 31st so how to get victini is to go to the menu before you continue with your game go to the mystery gift and choose nintendo WCF. Then try to get at least one bar on the top right of your screen then it will say that you have one gift then it will ask you if you want to recieve the gift click yes and then wala you got yourself a victini literally that’s the gift so then go top any pokemon center there will be a man in blue who will give you victini

48. The Legendaries Most People Don’t Care About: Registeel, Regice, Regirock, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Virizion and Terrakion.

49. There is a 1 in 8182 chance in finding a shiny Pokemon every time yiu see one.There are two ways to up the chances. One is only found in the games Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. It deals with using the Pike Radar. Everytime You use it and find the same Pokemon, the chance gets better of finding a shiny, when using this technique, you will know when you have found a shiny when a grass piece sparkles. The other way will only work with generation 4 and on. If you have a Pokemon from another country(I.e. Japan, Brazil) via the gts, and you breed it with a Pokemon of your country, the odds of the resulting egg being a shiny goes all the way from 1 in 8192 to just over 1 in 1000 ( a MAJOR increase in your chances). I hope this helped, if you have any other Pokemon related questions, feel free to ask!

• samurottfantic // December 28, 2011 at 11:26 pm // Reply

thanks for tips i should try with rotom on my soulsilver its german alos i have white but no forean pokemon and please tell me rotom will work

50. i’ve beat the game and it’s awesome!!![beat eliet 4 twice!!!]