Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QKbaWJVrk

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

Thundarus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTAFePaJhNs

Landorus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JvBtwTcqE

Kyrem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNn7ssFi0g

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3n3s-donzc

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

887 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. ShrewManChew // January 2, 2013 at 5:59 pm // Reply

how do you make the building in black city appear. thanks :-]

2. I am willing to trade my level 62 piloswine for a serperior.

• pokemon trainer // July 7, 2013 at 6:37 am // Reply

I have a serperior lv 50 something I need to train it so it is even. I got a Darmanintain lv50 and It rams like crazy. My Darmanitain is easy to train.

3. i just meet teriakin and theres a tunnel that team plasma is in and they that the area past here is important and so is the people i have gone almost every were!!!!i see a lake in the tunnel but i cant reach it!!!!

4. How Do You Deafet Cheren by The Pokemon Leauge with a sammuroat level 90?

5. I have kyram lv 99 ditto lv 64 Samarot lv 87 and 207 other Pokemon like onix and steelix.

6. Pokemon Master // November 25, 2012 at 9:04 am // Reply

There is one legit way to get reshiraim and zekrom in one game. So lets say, i have pokemon white, i caught zekrom. I also have kyurem. so i traded kyerum for a reshraim because no one knows how to get it for some reason. So all you need kyerum.

7. i am going to pumpkin your pie // November 24, 2012 at 4:05 pm // Reply

samurott lv.96
    munchlax lv.61
    rotom lv.61 (fire)
    rapidash lv.60
    mienshao lv.74
    zekrom lv.66

8. Pokemonmaster // November 23, 2012 at 3:49 pm // Reply

What pokemon do you find in the ruins of abys?

9. if u r a fan of Black n White, You should know that Black2 and WHITE2 are 1o times better p.s. when you beat alder’s grandson in white treehollow or black tower, you can go to alder’s house and Benga will give you a shiny Gibble lv1 in black 2 or a shiny Dratini lv1 in white 2

10. I once found a shiny, but it was weak and I already had that pokemon,but I deleted the game, so much shame.

11. How do I get Reshiram and Zekrom in the same game?

• there’s no way possible to get both without hacking.And that’s illegal,so if you use a action replay,your a crimnal.

• I was in Pokemon White and I checked mystery gifts and there was Reshiram LV 100!
      Totally my best Pokemon! (I don’t have action replay and I never participate in any events so I was really surprised.)

• Pokemon Master // November 25, 2012 at 9:06 am // Reply

Yes and this is NOT illegal. Find some one in the trade center. Just have Kyurem ready and usally thatw what you need.

• Pokemon Master // November 25, 2012 at 9:06 am // Reply

Yes and this is NOT illegal. Find some one in the trade center. Just have Kyurem ready and usally that what you need.

12. Pokemon is awesome!I alredy beat the game!

13. Who loves POKE’MON!

14. OK I guess

15. having all legendairys just means 1 you cant train regular pokemon or two your too lazy to train regular pokemon and 2 Giritinas really

16. Socsofcbdsbcob // November 15, 2012 at 6:02 pm // Reply

My team is: Bruce the Sawk, lvl 100, Posiden the Simipour, lvl 72, Bitey the Hydreigon, lvl 70, Hades the Serperior, lvl 65, G-bonk the Golurk, lvl 60, and a Misc slot for random guys. at the time i am typing this the occupant is a lvl 42 Sawk named Bruno.

17. How do you get rayquaza?

18. Ultimate Pokemon Trainer // October 28, 2012 at 11:10 am // Reply

I can beat any team. Trust me. I can beat any opponent in my game. I am prepared, even with a pikachu.

19. thanks for the awesome tips games guru

20. you all think u got the best team but this is the best Arceus lv 100 Darkrai lv 100 Girantina lv 100 Girantina lv 100 Palkia lv 100 and Rayquaza the boss pokemon lv 100

21. i could whoop any of you tough trainers with this unbeaten ultimate team!:
    zekrom, level 100
    kyurem, level 100
    emboar, level 100
    excadrill, level 100
    cobalion, level 100
    and terrakion, level 100.
    BEAT THAT FOOLS !

22. one time i started to get RARE pokemon but then i kept on getting oshawotts ,dewotts and , samurotts

23. Rayquaysa 2.0 // September 7, 2012 at 7:10 pm // Reply

The best team in the freaking world in the making!
    Carracosta Lv.37
    Serperior Lv.37
    Rampardos Lv.35
    Sammurott Lv.36
    Emboar Lv.36
    Archeops Lv.26

24. Rayquaysa 2.0 // September 7, 2012 at 7:00 pm // Reply

Any cheats out there?

25. hey guys im full of legendary pkmn so trade with me :D

26. spideyscott // August 25, 2012 at 1:41 pm // Reply

JEEZ it stinks i missed out on victini……

27. N team plasma... // August 24, 2012 at 8:29 pm // Reply

sorry i’m a little behind but heres one tip if you what to get a high level pokemon AND complet your pokedex fight every pokemon traner AND wild pokemon hoped it helps :):):):):):):):)

28. Im getting keldeo

29. A Game Stop Events starts August 27 (1st day of school) and unlocks a special mission in Black2 or White2

30. glitch master // August 22, 2012 at 7:46 pm // Reply

to get a Kyurem go to the Giant Chasm you will meet him at LV 75 you must run around the entire Chasm and go to a little lake in the center a snowstorm will come then go up and a cave will be there go in it Kyurem will be there By the way you have to beat the elite 4 2 do this

31. Black/White Kuyeurem // August 22, 2012 at 5:50 pm // Reply

No offense, but I think Pokemon Black 2 & White 2 is better than black & white ( Black Kuyuerem and White Kuyeurem com from.)

32. Dr.awsome123 // August 22, 2012 at 4:55 pm // Reply

hi l’ve herd that Black and white 2 is coming out

33. 5 bages

34. I FIGURED OUT HOW GET A 2ND MASTERBALL WITHOUT CHEATING

35. N team plasma... // August 12, 2012 at 1:45 pm // Reply

tip:want to go fishing? finish the game go down stairs and then looker will give you a super rod. happy fishing!!!!!! :):):):):)

36. ash VS gary // August 9, 2012 at 3:36 pm // Reply

i think action replay’s are one of the worst invetions…don’t get one….

37. N team plasma... // August 9, 2012 at 3:32 pm // Reply

a gamefreak blog said it was a menger sponge…N’s necklace you see in his flashback that is glad i could help…PS i’m going to do a fact/tip of the week here’s my frist :D.

38. there’s an upcoming keldeo event starting august 27 it’s a gamestop giveaway

39. Pikachu100 // August 6, 2012 at 7:03 am // Reply

Is it only shiny poke’mon sopose to be in black and white because I went to the poke’mon league yesterday & she has trying her starter pokemon to be shiny And that’s INPOSSIBLE!

40. let it rip // August 2, 2012 at 7:35 pm // Reply

the video for getting reshiram is a fake!!!!!!!!!

41. How do you get a shiny starter pokemon

42. Hero of time 15 // July 29, 2012 at 5:59 pm // Reply

how do you get a shiny

43. Ike Knight // July 27, 2012 at 3:51 pm // Reply

Fun Fact: Ghetis’es Hyidrellion is underleveled because zwellios evolves at level 64. His is Level 54 XD

44. VictoryVictini // July 27, 2012 at 7:20 am // Reply

Go to the cruise ship… read all signs when diving(trash lava cookie)…ring the bell 3 times…this all adds up to Rayquaza in black and white NO action replay

45. rayquaza 88 // July 26, 2012 at 10:30 am // Reply

hey guys if you go in the dream yard and go across the barrels after you beat the game you will find a hdden room full of scientists and one of the Seven Sages

46. rayquaza 55 vs. deoxys 66 // July 25, 2012 at 11:36 am // Reply

hey guys anyone ever think of trying to catch darkrai

47. pokemon is awsome // July 25, 2012 at 11:32 am // Reply

hmm maybe a royal locket ha ha ha ha

48. pokemon is awsome // July 25, 2012 at 11:23 am // Reply

yo guys did you know you can trade a ditto for a rmtom in pokemon black and white no hacks or cheats

49. richie rich // July 25, 2012 at 10:53 am // Reply

who is the giant black pokemon in white

50. when you start playing pokemon black or white at the begining dont touch anything and when N gets crownd lord of plasma he has a flash back and theres a box around his neck if anyone knows what it is kindly respond to me plz i really want to know its really cool i think its ultra legendary.

1 5 6 7 8