Pokemon Black and White

Dear Games Guru, I thank you for all your awesome advice with all the other games. I have White and everybody else who has White has Thundarus, Landarus and Kyrem. How do I get them? Thanks!

Games Guru: This might help a bit:

Is there any way to go to any other region?

Games Guru: No, but in Gold and Silver, I think you can go to two regions.

Is there any way to get genesect and melodetta?

Games Guru: Not legally.

Could you please explain to me what meaning Ns room has. It makes no sense.

Games Guru: There’s not much there. But you can get Rare Candy there. And you can transport back to the Center via the third floor – if you’re not ready for the final boss.

I have white and I cannot figure out how to get Thundarus, Landorus and Kyrem. Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Games Guru: Catching them is quite complicated and detailed, so here are some videos to watch:

I heard that if you complete the Unova Pokedex, you can go to the P2 lab and N will give you his Reshiram. Is this true?

Games Guru: As with many Pokemon games, this is a complex process. But you can get Reshiram, at least according to this video:

How do you get shiny pokemon???

Games Guru: These are the very rarest of Pokemon and are really hard to find. Here’s a simple way to find shiny Pokemon — but it takes patience, a ton of patience. When you find the area a Pokemon is in, save the game. Walk around until the Pokemon appears. If it’s not shiny, press L+R+Start+Select. This resets the game. You’ll have to keep doing this until the Shiny One appears – if you have the patience. Someone calculated that finding a shiny is about 1 chance in 8,000.

Dear Games Guru, do you have any other tips?

Games Guru: Here are a few that might help.

Snow Drifts. When winter hits Unova, explore as much as you can. Because of snow piling up, you can walk to aras that are inaccessible during other seasons. You’ll find plenty of new items and Pokemon!

Use TMs Wisely. Technical Machines now have unlimited uses. This can give you a wider spectrum of moves and help you overcome a difficult battle.

Make Friends, Help Friends. Black City and White Forest are the first version-exclusive areas in a Pokemon game. Going into a friend’s Entralink of the opposite version and speaking to the Trainers in their Black City/White Forest will sometimes let you bring that Trainer to your own town. New Trainers cause new items to appear at the shops in Black City or new Pokemon to appear in White Forest.

Striaton City Gym. Before challenging the leader at Striaton City Gym, accept the Pokemon offered to you in the Dream Yard. Upon reaching Castelia City later in the game, head to the first pier to receive a stone from the Scientist to evolve this Pokemon.

Heading to the Top. Enter the Battle Company building and work your way to a battle with the person at the back of the top floor to receive an Exp. Share.

Don’t Stay Off the Grass. Be sure to enter any shaking grass you see. Defeating the hard-to-find Pokemon that appear earns you extra experience points.

Are there any codes? If so, could you give me some?

Games Guru: I don’t have any codes yet. But here’s a good tip: You can get National Dex after defeating the Elite Four. Leave the house after the credits roll. Professor Juniper’s dad will appear to upgrade your Pokedex.

30 Comments on Pokemon Black and White

1. To FireTypeRocks:
    Thanks for the info about the main legendaries. I sped up Zekrom’s training and he is now level 100. Just wish I had gotten Black, Blue Flare sounds awesome…

2. randomplayer // May 9, 2011 at 7:48 pm // Reply

I was playing and I was running out of poke balls, and they would only sell me heal balls at the center whats up with that?

• PixelHydra // May 11, 2011 at 7:23 pm // Reply

Which Pokemon center were you at? The items they sell at pokemon centers is different for each one.

• DRAGON BALL Z KAI RULES // May 30, 2011 at 5:14 pm // Reply

3. Serperior master 624 // May 9, 2011 at 1:55 pm // Reply

4. Serperior master 624 // May 9, 2011 at 1:45 pm // Reply

I beat the whole game with Serperior level 72 and Zekrom level 50 and found all the seven sages oh’ yeah how many of you collect the cards

• PixelHydra // May 11, 2011 at 7:21 pm // Reply

I do! They’re awesome. I got Reshiram (not the one the the art on the whole card, the other one.

5. charadude01 // May 8, 2011 at 8:46 pm // Reply

I have both games i just started black chose snivy clay is so easy to beat him i beat the elight four in black 4 times so eays whith lv. 70 opponents!

6. Rate my team
    Emboar Lv.72
    Reshiram Lv.70
    Zebstrika Lv.70
    Simisage Lv.70
    Seisamtoad Lv.70
    Haxorus Lv.70

• Serperior master 624 // May 9, 2011 at 2:05 pm // Reply

Not to shabby but I would at least get my emboar up to level 75 I’m so tired today yawn!!! zzzzzzzzz sorry fell a sleep by I’m going to take a nap

• jonbuddy1 // May 13, 2011 at 4:19 pm // Reply

Pretty awesome. You’ve tackled the Elite 4 already right?

• kitfisto // May 9, 2011 at 6:11 pm // Reply

hey if some one needs pokemon i have them my code is well i need to do some thing first but if any one has reshiram ill trade zekrom for it.

• shaymin 101 // June 6, 2011 at 12:44 pm // Reply

Not bad. but you should level up Emboar some more

7. Samurott Master & Fire destroyer // May 7, 2011 at 5:14 pm // Reply

Hi guys. Just a helpful hint. Try and get your cover legend (Reshiram for black, Zekrom for white) to level 100. Reshiram learns blue flare (more powerful than fusion flare) and zekrom learns Bolt struke (more powerful than fusin bolt). However, these do not have as good accuracy.

Just thought I would give ya some help

8. To: FireTypeRocks
    Yeah, I play Black too. I love Fire types, but I also loved Oshawott, so I made sure to get Black to make up for it.
    To all: I have some good tips, especially for catching legendaries, let me know if you want to catch some. I can help with

9. PixelHydra // May 4, 2011 at 7:33 pm // Reply

I have an awesome way to get starters without cheating! If anybody wants to know, just tell me here. (This has been proven to work. i tested it myself.)

• HOW???!!!!!!

• Victini // May 7, 2011 at 11:28 pm //

Put your starter(or most other Pokemon) in the Day Care with a Ditto. You will get an egg that is that Pokemon(not Ditto!).

• PixelHydra // May 8, 2011 at 11:03 pm //

Put your starter in the day care along with a Ditto, and you will get an egg of our starter pokemon. then go to the GTS and trade it for one of the other starters. (I did this in soulsilver, i got a bulbasaur for a charmander :-) (P.S. you can catch ditto in the the giant chasm)

10. PixelHydra // May 4, 2011 at 7:31 pm // Reply

P.P.S., nobody pick tepig if u play black. if you’re as strategic as i am, you will either have to replace your starter with reshiram, or not use reshiram. (Both fire types)

• Hey, Reshiram’s also a Dragon type you know.

• To PixelHydra:
      What’s wrong with Tepig? It’s a perfectly good Pokemon. I was actually thinking about getting Tepig instead of Oshawott. I think all Pokemon are awesome and that each one has it’s own strategic side.

1 5 6 7 8 9 39